A true incel story everyone should read. It's all about your genes

Daily reminder of my personal story:

>be me 5 years ago (25+ now, 20+ then)
>fall for the looksmaxing meme (that normies recently started spamming with on r9k, that's why I write this post)
>get the best suiting haircut I could get, visited a hair stylist
>basically guy took my pic and we checked many different hairstyles on computer
>go to some good barber every 3 weeks, pay shit ton of money for that
>get the most expensive clothes I could get (a shit ton of them) - not too serious (I was only 20 then) and not too childish
>work out my ass off for long time, every 2nd day with every 8th day being free from work out
>go on a diet which helped me clear my skin from almost any pimples, my skin got really good
>a beautician helped me with skin as well
>as I said, clothes are all good as well, without any wrinkles
>make sure my hygiene is on point, wash myself very good once or twice a day, wear good, manly perfumes
>completely looksmaxed in all departments but not too much where it's gay looking
>my social skills and my talking skills are fucking skyrocketing thanks to college and it's many presentations that I had to do
>my self esteem and confidence are enormously high
>happy with myself, happy with life, thinking that I will be able to get a girl I would want I started looking around
>and here's where the shit hit the fan
>try to get a gf on uni - failure
>try to get a gf at some parties - failure
>try to get one on the internet - MAJOR FAILURE (literally 1 out of 100 would reply, 3 out of 4 of those would be ham beasts)
>"okay, it must be something wrong with me" - I thought and I started reading books on dating, human psychology, etc.
>paid a shit ton of money for dating coach and advices videos and books
>try again, and the results - they are the same
>no fucking gf for YEARS of keeping myself in the looksmaxed state, while working on myself in any way possible

Attached: looks_redpill.jpg (1300x955, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPQ-ALD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=2xAbIG5s0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>start and try to get gf in some hobby circles - cooking school was one, botany school another - super failures
>I actually invested a lot of time into those hobbies because I knew those were some that would attract many women, which they did
>still not enough
>after 3 years I was completely baffeled, I couldn't realize what was the problem
>still, I persisted, kept myself looksmaxed and all
>the results were still the same - women starting to act weirded out after I made some moves, typical "let's be friends though" lines and shit
>I actually tried with so many girls that people in my class in college somehow heard about "that pathetic, needy guy from your class" - that being me
>I became a laughing stock, maybe nothing serious, but still...
>completely stopped looking for a gf, but was completely lost in my mind - "WHY DIDN'T IT WORK?"
>then I found by an accident one single youtube channel - FACEandLMS
>he had a couple of videos on his channel at that time (less than one year ago is the time we are talking about here)
>they crushed me
>the red pills were so hard to swallow, that as a typical blue pilled guy I tried to "DESTROY" his videos
>in fact, he destroyed my comments
>my plan was to watch all of his videos and point them out one by one, point out all the "problems" with them in my video
>start watching them one by one and after a very short while I realized... THERE ARE NOT FUCKING PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF HIS VIDEOS
>the red pill was swallowed, I finally understood what was the problem with all this time - and the problem was ME
>the best argument that totally crashed me was "men who get to have a gf don't have to TRY, they don't have to wear special clothes, do this or that, but they still get women"
>he backed it up with many of actual arguments and proofs, like, a good looking guy aproaching any woman makes her all smiley, giggly, opened towards him etc. without even saying ANYTHING
>or a very good dude acting like an autist/psychopath - as well

>then I placed myself in that position, I had all of this - clothes, hairstyle, hygiene, hobbies, social skills, confidence, etc. And it meant fucking nothing
>I finally, completely realized - it's all about how you look, your genes, and nothing else matters
>the only thing looksmaxing will do for you is that the girl that will like you EITHER WAY, she will be more appreciative of you taking care of yourself if you do than don't
>looksmaxing doesn't make or break you - GENES do

And just to end this post I will say that today I don't even try because I know it's in vain. I have FACE's video portion on my yt channel as well, I agree with him that much.
I suggest EVERYONE to watch his videos one by one (I will put them on the end of this post). LOOKSMAXING and TRYING are blue pill bullshit notions that are meant to make
men feel a little bit better, that there is still hope for them, that if they stard doing something they will make it, that their fate is in their hands. It's supposed to make
them feel like they are in control. But it's a false control. It's supposed to keep them in tact, instead of being infuriated, frustrated, stripped of any will to do anything,
because that would be bad for (((THE POWERS THAT BE))).

You don't have to believe my story, I just wanted to post it here because I don't want other men go through all of this like I did and then finding out what the harsh truth is
when they are already deep into this shit, because then it hurts very much. And I felt like I had to make this post because seeing how many shitfaces started flooding our board
with this blue pilled bullshit makes my blood boil (what is their goal - I think I know but I will leave it to myself).
I also made it so that people don't fuck their life up... I made myself to be a laughing stock, but who knows, maybe if I live in some western country (I live in East Europe),
there would be at least one lawsuit against me because one of those women would sue me for ((("RAPE"))) because she didn't like the fact some uggo approached her.
Watch out there,guys.

>inb4butIknowuglyguyswithcutegirlfriends
Except they are more rare than 25 year old (and up) female virgins.

>inb4youtubepromotion
Pathetic.

When will you stop spamming this thread? Because if this is gonna be a daily thing, other shitposters have you beat by about 10000 posts. I recommend channeling your autism into other venues.

>inb4youdefinatelylookeddesperatetothem
Except I doubt this is possible even in 1%. The previously mentioned hobbies I got into were legit things I was interested in. Cooking, because of my diet and health in general
plus I just like to cook (and bake) and botany was something I was interested in since I was a kid (but didnt have time for in HS). I didn't choose my hobbies randomly just to be around
some women. So there's no chance I came off as a tryhard to any of them in that regard. Plus, I never felt needy and desperate to have a gf, so I was never pushing myself onto
anyone, never showed too much interest (in litteral "too much" sense), I was smooth with every girl I tried anything, I wasn't rushing or pushing anyone. The problem was (and now
I know it as a part of red pill) they never showed any interest in me, even the ones that I wasn't looking after, while the good looking dudes are INVITED by women who are their
friends at school/work, whatever. Of course they can also approach a girl, but they slay their pussies right away.

>inb4youtriedtoohard
Lol, this one is funny. This is typical blue piller's logic, when his maxlooking is exposed: you don't try? - "you should try more, how do you want anything to change in your life without
trying?". If you do try - "oh, you were just trying too much, you came off as a tryhard". There is literally no winning with this type of rhetorics, it's always "the grass is greener
where you are not standing right now" type of argumentation. Pathetic. Also very easy to deny, after I already looksmaxed and got redpilled, I stopped giving even the slightest fuck about
all of this (and it's not like I was ever a "tfw no gf" type of guy either), and guess what changed? Yes, exactly, fucking nothing. "B-b-but now you are trying too little" - get cancer.

We had this thread yesterday. Please kill yourself

Also thanks to one user from one of the previous threads, I will add this here to explain the idiocy behind the "desperate"/"tryhard" meme as well, plus it contains a nice message to all
those fucks who keep others blue pilled and basically play with out emotions:

"This whole "desperation" bullshit needs to become a meme. You know what's toxic? You. Because as soon as a guy tries to improve himself, for women, an undoubtedly chivalrous cause, people
like you who probably also browse Jow Forumsinceltears call him desperate. When Michael Jordan is trying really hard to make a lay-up, do people call him desperate? No. Because that would be ridiculous.
This whole "desperation" meme is coming from the most entitled group of shithearts, regardless of if they're sincere about it. Watch out guys, because if you try at all it's apparently
"desperate". Yeah guys, better act like you don't care at all moments. The moment that you have needs the way a human being does, you're "needy" too. You are in the group of individuals who
are sheltered, sheep, and your lives are on easy difficulty. The only reason you would hold such a bullshit opinion is because you are spoiled. You are many and your ego reeks of shit just
like your personality."

youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPQ-ALD7E
youtube.com/watch?v=2xAbIG5s0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE

Damage control incoming...

Touched. This board is literally spammed with reposts, but this thread is posted for the third time and it touched someone this much already.
You know and I know why it's THIS ONE that made you seething ITT, don't we? ;)

Same here. How was it not original?

I've grown immune to most of the shitposting, but yours is new and shilling so it's more annoying.

>and shilling
prove it faggot or get rekt

>Posts same thread every time with little variation to evade the robot
>Links to the same channel every time
>B-But I only did it three times

Back to

>>Links to the same channel every time
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, DON'T USE THE SAME LINKS AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE AND CRY ABOUT MUH SELF-PROMOTION, EVEN THOUGH YOUR VIDEOS PROVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BUT DOOOOOOOOOOON'T

Allright faggot, next time I will also provide other videos.

Thank you, shill.

Bum, read it faggots. originally.

>Bumping his own shitty thread

Kek, well, you know what I'll do

>try to get one on the internet - MAJOR FAILURE (literally 1 out of 100 would reply, 3 out of 4 of those would be ham beasts)
Please go into deal exactly how about you try meeting women online. I'm no expert, but I've been somewhat successful with meeting women online, even though I have shit social skills irl.

What blog is this?

Problem is that you are desperate and women pick up on that

Well, you see the problem is, dude, you should just be yourself. Not be all those other weird things you tried to be.

I don't understand why you are so angry.
Women do not belong to you and you do not deserve one.
Instead of being angry that you cant get one be proud of youself that you chose to make healthy life choices.
I couldnt give less of a fuck what women think of me, but its very important to be social, physically fit, and eating healthy.

When you do get a GF you will realize how it is the oppisite of everything you ever fanticzed about in your idealistic head.

Please do the suicide

See problem is that you are an obsessive psychopath. Spamming same walls of texts every day proves it. Please KYS, friend

Op you remind me of pic related.
"WHAT IF I DO ALL THESE HEALTHY THINGS AND STILL CANT GET LAID!! GOD HATES ME!! WAHHH"

Attached: Global.jpg (500x333, 115K)

ya know i'm not watching your bullshit.

its a photo nigga