Who else /armpit bacterial infection/ here?

Who else /armpit bacterial infection/ here?
I thought it was just some oils, but turns out I was wrong

Attached: IMG_20180508_170024.jpg (2424x3238, 1.42M)

JESUS CHRIST BURN IT
AHHHHHH

I hope you have medical insurance.

looks like aids origiarni

What did it taste like?
Please discribe it originaellilike

When was the last time you had a shower?

Lol no, but why would I need him. It isn't causing me any trouble.

Haven't tried it, but it does smell like grilled onions
Yesterday

I have something even worse, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, google it. I have those boils in my armpits and the nape of my neck.

Yes I also have this maybe once every 4 months. I usually get those shits in one of my arm-pits. I always assumed they were in-grown hairs.

I have the same thing on my scrotum. Had it for years, shaving and cleaning helps but it never totally goes away. Good luck with onion pits for the rest of your life OP

I get them from time to time in my armpits, they usually develop first as a pea sized lump under the skin, then they tart to "surface" and then explode and go away. but I have too big ones in my neck that haven't dissipated in 2 years and they keep oozing pus and blood at least 2 or 3 times a week. Currently I'm selling my car to pay for a skin graft and get them off for good.

I can deal with it every now and then. When did yours start? Did it ever increase in ferocity?

man just fucking shave your hair that's disgusting

what a disgusting little fuck

I will make you lick my armpits clean

I got mine like 5 years ago, I had a really big one in my armpits that bleed all day, thankfully it closed somehow. I'm not sure why they started, I read that is an hormonal or autoimmune thing. I have some paywalled PDFs an user gave me, I could look for them in my HDD and upload them for you.

I should have acces to most medical papers. Dump the names. I would like to read up on them.

Attached: 1520462652371.jpg (768x960, 111K)

I have

>Hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa): Pathogenesis, clinical features, and diagnosis by John R Ingram, MD, PhD
and
>Hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa): Treatment by ditto

I can upload them somewhere if you can't get them

Not a trace of the second one. I did find the first one. Nevertheless, with this I can look for more recent stuff. Thanks man.

Wash yourself you filthy faggot.

Just cut your arm off at this point Jesus christ op you are a filthy fuck.