As a man, I am 100% entitled to eat a girl's pussy and asshole out...

As a man, I am 100% entitled to eat a girl's pussy and asshole out, and then fuck her raw until I cum inside her tight little pussy when she's dressed like pic related because secretly, she's asking for it.

Attached: IMG_8433.jpg (840x472, 133K)

I approve origami

you speak truth OP

They really should understand that if they are going to dress the part, they have to play the part.

Besides most of them secretly fantasize about be coerced.

She is, but not from you

then she should wear a shirt with her minimum requirements so as to act as filter

>people will disagree with OP even though you can see it's true due to Islam and Muslims

this is why nothing makes sense.

Ok here is the deal, a woman who is horny/desperate enough will sleep with almost any guy.

HOWEVER, the guy has to be decisive about it like he has a one track mind as in "tonight I WILL go savage on her ass", because most of the thrill of sex for a woman is to feel desired. This is why they tease so much.

forgot to add:

most women never really reach the "too horny/desperate" stage because they have plenty of attention already.

so they look for attention from guys who they perceive as the least likely to give them attention... a small time average girl from the ghetto will go all out for some guy who seems to have it all (including other women).

Basically she has to perceive you as her social/intellectual/emotional superior.

This is why "oh fuck me DADDY", this is why "I fucked my boss", this is why "tall and big guys only". They always go for someone who is somehow better than them.

Once you understand that, you can look at your strengths and play on them while dating, push them forward.

Why do girls with small asses look so dam hot in tight booty shorts? I have to go fap now!

Attached: 1524901672604.jpg (370x398, 27K)

You guys are retarded jesus fuck...no one is EVER asking for it. People can dress however they want and don't need to fuck your ugly monkey ass. I think OP was being sarcastic but the rest of you go fuck yourselves because the way you are right now, no one ever will.

go choke on an egg

that whore deserves a brutal raping

that's because her asshole is likely to be tight and virginal as fuck, making you want to be the one to rip it open for her?

>eat a girl's pussy and asshole out
>wanting to get HPV
You know that the majority of mouth/throat cancer cases are caused by performing oral on females, right ? Enjoy losing half of your face, retard.

As a woman, I am entitled to beat the shit out of you when you are acting like that, comment related because secretly, he's asking for it

As a man I am entitled to beat the shit out of you in self defence, because secretly you know you'd lose and you'd like it.

>beat the shit out of you
I know OP is either some fat slob who's one fart away from a heart attack or a skinny skeleton, but if you are indeed a woman, which I doubt, and you attacked OP you'd probably be raped to death, cunt. Stay in your lane like a good girl or face the consequences or your stupidity.

Yup. Board is full of wannabe rapists

As a heterosexual man, I am entitled to anally rape, to death, along with a gang of muscled homos, any, proven without a doubt, rapist, because they're clearly asking for their tight manpucci to be torn inside out by my huge cock.
I am also entitled to execute said rapists and sell their organs.

go home normie boy

I want to rip those shorts right off and put a baby in her NOW! I HATE HAVING THESE URGES!

i love it when they fight back

Attached: dtwet5w.jpg (2048x1502, 150K)

As a man, I am entitled to beat and rape any woman not accompanied by another man. I mean, it's 2018 for Allah's sake. Islam is the dominant culture of the Western world.

Reason to wear these is to not have panties and vagaga in general smell like a dead trout.
Definitely some of em use it to appear sexually attractive, but i guess you should be aware of such a major point.

Ofc you can use it as a detector of boiling hormones keeping generating different kind of liquids inside the vagaga. Other cases are suffering some kind of thrush or just being fat.

Clearly a steer clear sign.

For women looking good=feeling good. They're not wearing it for you dummy.

Fuck off roastie
Original roast

No you aren't. You deserve to be thrown on the ground and sexed with or without your permission, and that's it.
Nope. You can dress fancy without looking like a prostitute.

Just a reminder

When you dress like that EVERY SINGLE MAN is looking at you and wants to absolutely destroy your ass

So if you don't want """creeps""" staring at you, have some modesty

the absolute state of brainlet roasts, no critical thinking skills at all.

Attached: 1519726701723.jpg (183x250, 7K)

It's not a secret and there's no magic formula. You get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed and smoke her up, then you wiggle your floppy disk into her cooch.

Attached: 1517557005786m.jpg (554x1024, 99K)

>I think OP was being sarcastic
fuck off op, we know it's you

roasties cannot understand that.

or they can all too well and are hoping for it to happen... after all they are full of forbidden desires if you read the fan fictions they write.

Anyone who disagrees with OP is incredibly islamophobic and needs to check their fucking privilege and understand that their western ideas of "liberty" and "freedom" aren't absolutes.
Seriously fuck you you god damn racist pieces of shit.

Women don't owe us sex. Us men owe them sex.

They say no, but every inch of their bodies scream yes! Especially their pussies. So it's our duty, as men, to oblige to their needs and fuck them deep.

>sources my asshole.com

I don't believe your shit.

They are asking for it, but they are asking for it from Chad not robots like us.

Attached: 1524522456306.jpg (855x720, 100K)

This
oueiogpafog

>m-muh SJWs support Islam meme
Fuck off. Islam constantly gets shat on for not recognizing marital rape.

She's like 13 tho

>this

We are not worthy...

I don't give a shit about SJWs you fucking idiot. ISlam is the future and by denying it's Law you are a piece of shit racist infidel who will be behead inshallah.

hahahaaha here's your (you) boyo

Attached: Heh.png (673x708, 280K)

Why are you on your phone in class, kid? Pay attention to the teacher faggot

Attached: biglaughpepe.jpg (258x360, 39K)

> she's asking for it.
Just not from you

Is this what you look like OP?

Attached: LON1902.jpg (1018x704, 212K)

She's asking for it to guys she finds attractive. Not undesirable robots

>As a man, I am 100% entitled to eat a girl's pussy and asshole out

Only if you look like this.

Attached: umadbro.jpg (960x960, 82K)

exactly thank you weweqweweq

sure go ahead

make the rape worse on you

arent westerners the biggest rapists on the at what age did your mom make you have sex with men for money?

Fuck off muslim

Can you stop making these bait threads for your fetish?
Original

Booty shorts: check
Out in public: check
Assuming the position: check
Mouth open and waiting: check
Knowing what she wants: priceless

Attached: IMG_8436.jpg (840x472, 117K)

Horny girls in denial movement when?

Attached: IMG_8437.jpg (838x465, 124K)

>secretly
It's not a secret. She's just not asking you.

Femanons can't deny the truth.

Attached: IMG_8439.jpg (838x465, 170K)

enjoy your oral cancer later in life