HOW TO BECOME JAPANESE - Move to Japan for Dummies

HEY YOU. It's time to learn Japanese and move to Japan.

7-Step Guide to move to Japan

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up your anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join any of the countless japanese language learning generals on Jow Forums
(beginner)
(intermediate)
(anime trash)
pick which best suits your needs

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) It's time to choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congrats. Post-graduate study is best method to do so

Attached: stock-photo-business-man-pointing-the-text-do-you-speak-japanese-267965651.jpg (450x318, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdAj-dBNCi4
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4
fr.emb-japan.go.jp/itprtop_fr/index.html
mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_holiday/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH SHIT ITS VISA TIME!

Omedetou congratulations gaijin, you have a bachelor's degree, $21,000, and at the bare minimum a certified N2 JLPT certificate. It is now possible to move to Japan.

Choose your VISA! Here are the priorities list

Highest Priority:- Student VISA : Honestly think about getting your master's degree in Japan. This helps you get residency, gives you a buffer time to get used to the country before you score a job, and gives you time to meet a girl and get married so maybe you dont have to worry about all the other shit

Second-Highest Priority: Marriage Visa - This shit lets you work any job in Japan. But the second you get divorced, your ass is back to your home country. Also, Marriage Visa does not let you get permenant residency, so you will still need to get a good job eventually. Funny enough, this option lets you skip the $21,000 finance requirement, so if you're a poorfag this is an option. As a plus, the marriage visa is the only visa that does not require a bachelor's degree.

Third-Highest Priority: Work Visa --- The common option for people with a bachelor's degree is to go straight to the workforce. Keep in mind you need to work for 5 consecutive years before you qualify for residency, and income requirements increase with age. Your goal is to get permenant residency/citizenship before you get too old for it.

Fourth-Highest Priority: Work Transfer -- Work at an international business and transfer into their japanese branch. This is relatively uncommon and you need a good job for this.

Last Resort: JET -- Teach English in Japan. You just need a bachelor's. It's full of autism. Jobhop the second your foot is in the door. JET is a dead end visa but its a good way to brute force yourself into the country. But i'll repeat: it's Autistic, so be careful

Attached: 1484740952960.jpg (1500x1125, 775K)

>could barely keep up in French class
>expects me to learn fucking moon runes
nice meme

the JET visa lets you move to Japan without learning moon runes. It's autistic. As long as you are able to acquire a bachelor's degree, that's your last resort.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdAj-dBNCi4

Why would I want to live in Japan when I could live on the glorious US west coast and visit at will?

there is no fucking way i'm going back to that 18 hour a work day shithole island full of copypasted fish people and no amount of cute anime girls will convince me otherwise

I would never move there, but it'd be cool to visit and find a qt to make my wife

>remember user you're black
Oh right!

Attached: 1500369020432.gif (312x253, 21K)

sounds like you got btfo
can you tell us a story user

Why would I want to learn sun cyphers when Spanish is almost a necessity?

All I would benifit from learning japanese is being able to watch any anime and knowing what those marble sodas say on them.

fookin kidding me m8 they love black people over there they'll think you're exotic especially if you have dreads all the bitches love dreads

Fucking meme Japanese hate black people

I like the sound of Japanese and would love to learn it, but to be blunt I'm too lazy. It would take years of intense dedication.

I doubt that

japan likes black people

as long as you haven't been culturalized with the black agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4

if you are a stereotypical black, japan doesn't want you
if you can adapt, come on in

I'm on Jow Forums, by that alone you should know I'm nothing like what a typical black person is.

>I'm on Jow Forums, by that alone you should know I'm nothing like what a typical black person is.
then go to japan?
there are plenty of successful black people in japan
you won't become a politician but you can get a loving wife and a good job

japan does not care what race you are (unless you are chinese or korean, then they care a lot)

japan only asks that you Conform. this means you stop acting like your home country and adapt to what japanese society is like. if you can do that, your race doesn't matter

Japanese society is just about being quite and working all day right?

>(unless you are chinese or korean, then they care a lot)
I always wondered why that is, you'd think they'd be treated much better or something. But about conforming/adapting, yeah that would be easy. But they've got some problems of their own, like suicidal work hours and actual misogyny.

It would be a nice feeling infecting japanese people with my gaiijn culture.

>Japanese society is just about being quite and working all day right?
nobody could explain to you in a single post what japanese society is like. it's very different from other countries. but yes, serenity, respect, and honor are all valued traits.

i suggest taking some japanese society/culture classes in college while working on bachelor's degree. you will need it.

>But they've got some problems of their own, like suicidal work hours and actual misogyny.
if you are going to find excuses to not move to japan, do not move to japan. you have to accept it for its entirety, not just the bits you like.

japan is really easy to fuck up. you have to do everything 100% right or you become just another foreigner that gets kicked out of the country and whines about it for the rest of their life.

>people actually want to move to japan because of cartoons

holy shit you guys are fucked. i've actually been there. it blows. it's incredibly conformist, everyone wears a mask and is boring and depressed and just works 24/7. personality and having a life is fucking frowned upon
whatever you think japan is, it's not. if you cant be happy or in a relationship or fufilled here japan aint gonna change that

A few years ago I spent a week memorizing hiragana and katakana. Now I've forgotten all of it.

Oh well, too much of a brainlet to learn Japanese so I can watch anime without reading subtitles.

>tfw posting from japan right now

Fun to visit, shit to live in

>japan likes black people
The extent to which the Japanese "like blacks" or whatever brown race is the extent to which the Japanese are not familiar with the average members of those races. Japan's immigration system is pretty selective so they have that luxury.

Try again it will be faster and easier and you will remember it longer.

>premade decks

Attached: 1522380250544.png (756x574, 17K)

>pursuing their own degeneracy by indulging obsessively in anime and want to devote more time to that, rather than something important. It's pure degeneracy.
The problem with this argument is that you and 90%+ of the planet are just normal people who waste a lot of their time just laying around and not doing anything productive beyond their 9-to-5. So it's hard to take you seriously.

90+% of the planet are ensuring they aren't genocided by reproducing with members of their own race. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't apply to the people I called out in my post.

I'd do all that but even though I have a well paying job in software engineering currently, I don't have a bachelor's degree. Am I fucked?
I went to a technical school and worked my ass off to land a good job, but it's not a BS/BA, just some technical cert that's only valid in my country.

>I don't have a bachelor's degree. Am I fucked?

there is no permenant path to Japan without a bachelor's degree, marriage visa, or 10-years work experience

if you live in certain countries you may qualify for a TEMPORARY holiday work visa to try the country out

where you live?

Then I probably shouldn't bother since I'm not going to spend three years on a BSc right now.
I'm a frenchfag.

don't bother. japan has no room for lazy people. they get kicked out of the country quick.

you could always get your schooling done in japan. if you're younger than 21, you might even qualify for a scholarship to get free college in japan

>lazy
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not going to quit my job to get a bachelor's degree without any guarantee, it has nothing to do with laziness.

>not being able to do work and school at the same time
sounds like an excuse to me.

>without any guarantees
All change involves risk. There is no safe way to reach your dreams. Sacrifice is always necessary. If you cannot sacrifice, you will be chained to your current ways, and your life will not change.

if you are the type of person who sees a change then says "yeah i don't want to take the risk", well, moving to another country is not for you, no.

based op
copying this for future reference
i wanna learn for chinese cartoons, dont even care about moving there or fucking their ugly women

>not being able to hold a full time job and work on a BSc at the same time is laziness
I'm not a fucking cashier.
Whatever, I'll go there on a holiday.

>I'll go there on a holiday
here's what you need frenchie

fr.emb-japan.go.jp/itprtop_fr/index.html

mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_holiday/index.html

good luck

Legendary op. Always wanted/tried to learn jap but never knew where to start for free arigatou gozaimasu

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

I can't stand this guy, he stays hating on niggas and using them for views on YouTube. You know what I'm gonna learn Japanese, move to Japan and fuck his bitch.

Just remember, Tokyo is not Japan. Tokyo is where all of the cold people are and where a lot of bad experiences in Japan you hear of happening. Try going to other places for once like Kansai or Hokkaido or something.

nah man he's woke as fuck you entitled victim-mentality nigger

Attached: 1515316601163s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

Thanks for projecting your views onto me, still on a mission to fuck his bitch and no one can stop me

You never be one of us, white piggu go home!

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Godspeed user, maybe I might assist you in your quest. If multiple people pursue the same goal there's no way we can fail