1KG of tesco pizza costs 2 dollars

>1KG of tesco pizza costs 2 dollars

Why would you hold a job? Calories are stupidly cheap, there's free internet everywhere to download movies, games, books from, there is even free charging for devices in many places. I can probably live a month on the amount of money wagecucks spend in a day to keep themselves as functional slaves.

Trade money for time, not time for money. FREE YOURSELF.

Attached: 20180508_142308.jpg (1080x1080, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earlyretirementextreme.com/travel-is-not-worth-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will I afford a car or good neighborhood not filled with niggers?

because having money is nice, neet.

>car
Why?
>"good neighborhood"
Why?

>trading your time and life essence for money
>so you can trade money for ... ? stuff you don't have the time for?

It is true, you can cut down on the amount you spend. But people don't want it. Hell, I've done this type of calculation for myself. Right now, I'm at around 4k a month but I could go down to about 3 if I moved to a cheaper city.

The problem with most people is lifestyle inflation. They want the big vacation every year, going out to eat all the time, etc.

>1KG of Tesco pizza costs 2 dollars
>Why would you hold a job?
to buy things that cost more than 2 dollars

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

Tourism is such a weird thing. Its stressful, expensive, and only "feels good" because you were told it feels good. Its a product invented by advertisers and existing purely based on advertisement. So strange.

you have good points but at least a job gives me some sort of social interaction and a purpose. I'd likely kill myself otherwise

I live in the US and you need a car unless you want to ride the bus with crack heads.

I also want a good neighborhood because I don't want people stealing my packages off my porch and trying to fight me for retarded reasons.

living in a nog hood isn't a problem if you arm yourself.
the worst that can happen is amateurs try to break into your house, like a group of amateurs.
but you can easily gun people down from inside your home.

for when you leave, just make sure you have security. insure your valuables and back up your data, etc.

I couldn't look anyone in the eye before i got my job, at Tesco funnily enough

crackheads can't afford to ride the bus. what city are you in?
where i live the bus fare is 2$. a crackhead is not spending that much money for nothing.
we also have armed security.

this excuse is getting really old and it makes you look like a pussy, stop using it.

You either never been on vacation in a good place or you're autistic or you live in a place like California which is basically 24/7 vacation. Tourism is like going to heaven for 2 weeks.

same thing. can only just barely look them in the eye now. still wanna kill myself everyday

i don't want to eat food that's terrible for my body

I live on the Balkans and I've been to all the big european capitals (as a tourist) and to the best beach resorts (as a beach guard and a tourist). I am exactly the best example of a tourist you can think of. Traveling from where I live to these places is an improvement, and there is much to see, but this is definitely very, very, VERY overrated as a way to spend your free time. And 90% of people just end up resting in their hotel room and eating at the hotel restaurant, not visiting galleries, museums or the underbelly of town.

I think Jacob Fisker had a post about how travel is highly overrated.

earlyretirementextreme.com/travel-is-not-worth-it.html

I tend to believe it. Would you rather build your financial freedom or blow a shit-ton of cash on a 2 week "experience" of getting drunk at a resort.

It's good to know that people will willingly never accomplish anything and maintain a superiority complex while doing so

>Free yourselves
Posts sheep food

You think crack heads walk everywhere?

I also one time I was one the bus and a guy who nig who smelled like smoke sat next to me and tried talking to me. When his friend who smelled like alcohol sat in front of me and they started talking. It was fucking horrible.

excuse my typos

I don't proof read

its cheap for a reason OP.

they most likely use shit ingredients they couldn't sell otherwise and freeze it to save it and sell it.

it probably cost them 5-25 cents to make one of those.