Be me

>Be me
>Don't have anyone to support me. >Mental health at its worst.
>Can't get professional help.
>Desperately post on Jow Forums.
>MFW get ignored. FML.

Attached: images.png (200x200, 6K)

Well, talk. Where is your head at right now?

Every day I am getting more suicidal. I don't have the strength to actually do it. I am losing all control of my mind. I am getting a breakdown every day. Don't know how to keep my sanity.

What's your life like? How old are you? Employed? In school? Do you live with family?

why dont you go on a rampage user

do you have anyone you trust in real life you can talk to? like family? friends?

I am in school, 17. Not employed in anyway. I live with my family, will go to college in a couple of months.

Everything's okay in my life. I don't know why am I even suicidal.

I suggest trying to talk to your parents. If your life is fine and you still feel suicidal it might be a genetic thing. Any reason why that might not be an option?

No, am completely by myself.

so you live with family but you can't talk to them? sorry for you then

Mum's dead. I don't like my father. Every one else just conveniently ignores the pain I feel

user I...

MOOOOOOODS

Sorry to hear that. If you can stick it out for a few months colleges normally have counsellors and stuff like that (professional mental health services). You might even be able to reach them during the summer if you're formally enrolled fast enough.

sorry for your loss op

you sure you can't get professional help?

Too much of a pussy to do anything like that.

if you're not going to try to get help the ofc nothing is going to get better

Thought that once. Been more than 2 months.

I need to

whatever you do, don't kill yourself. things get better. it may not feel like it, but they will

I need to know how to make those couple of months bearable.

Why don't you talk to your parents about your mental health issues? You are still covered under your parents insurance until you turn 25.

Okay, then do that. You might want to look up what services your college offers right now. In the meantime, focus on your studies. You need to keep your marks up. Force yourself to spend time with your friends to stay distracted. If necessary set up a strict schedule and stick to it. Pick up lifting or something - anything to keep yourself occupied before you can start getting professional help.

Not till I move out. I need to know how to bear it till I do that.

do stuff like this, try to make friends online, or in real life

It doesn't always work. I get a feeling of dread that overpowers me completely. I cannot do anything when that happens and lately it has become more frequent.

Would you characterise that dread as "anxiety" or "depression"?

I would say it's depression

Unfortunately, until such time as you can get professional help you're just going to have to power through it. Try exercising frequently, that might help a bit.

Don't worry. I want to kill myself but can't bring myself to do it

Mum's ded. Don't like my dad much plus he's already depressed.

sounds like it's a genetic thing then. ask dad if he has some experience. maybe he can help, even though you don't like him

No, not liking him is bit of an understatement. I actually hate him. Fucker used to cry to me after my ma's death. I was 6 and he is the reason she killed herself.

There is a high chance that it's genetic.

I can talk to you if you want. Post a throwaway email.

No, I don't want to take too much of anyone's time

it's fine, you'll have to rely on some people to get better, sometimes rejecting help can be the problem