I went through my gf's discord while I was visiting her

I went through my gf's discord while I was visiting her.
I found that she said she didn't want me to come down to visit to her friend and that.
"I don't even like him!!"
This was after she sucked my dick.
I told her I saw that and she left her place for an hour and came back, while I was already packing.
I went to a hotel and stayed there for the night and went home the today.
She held her hand out for me to hold as she dropped me off, and texted me saying she was worried about me.
She knows I saw what she said about me, why does she think I want to keep trying after I read "I don't even like him"?
She seemed to be pretty brutal with everything she said about me.

Attached: 1500527467588.jpg (720x720, 74K)

PS I know im a prick for going through it, but she was acting all weird and stuff. I consider this relationship dead, but why would she continue to open dialogue with me.

Roasties will do anything to save face.
They're like Jews, they squirm and deny their true nature when confronted with it.
Don't fall for her lies, she never liked you, she only wanted to use you.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums you racist.

It's called sympathy, retard. She didnt tell you that she didn't like you to your face because she would feel bad for you. She feels bad that she broke your heart

sad truth. OP probably had very low social status in the eyes of her friends, so she couldn't keep her intentions secret. like user said she is a man user, you were the next victim

Oy vey it's annudda shoah!

Aside from the bullshit about jews your kind of right

Fuck off naive, ignorant cunt.

This. Get a qt goth gf who will be honest to your face

Attached: BC19198B-94CC-496C-844D-606317AECEF2.jpg (454x453, 45K)

the absolute state of you good fucking lord

fuck off normie, back to pl*bbit

Attached: pol.jpg (566x943, 99K)

This relationship is over. She doesn't think very highly of you at all.Do you think she is after your money? Did you buy her any stuff?

>sympathy

lol no you retard she just doesn't want OP to spread the info that she's a disingenuous whore like all females are.

I wasn't ever involved with her friends really. She travelled to see me twice, and offered to pay for me to go see her, since it was semi-ldr. Im probably going to ask why she didn't tell me, and what she had to gain from still being with me, since I didn't actually spend money on her.

You ate just her another money bag. She doesnt want to lose investors. She does not like you at all my guy.

Attached: E1AD872C-9B9E-4AC4-9A8B-DE372B90CCB2.jpg (234x215, 12K)

I don't/haven't spent money on her.

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE BROKEN UP OVER A GIRL YOU'VE INTERACTED WITH FOR 2 HOURS

Then she is just stupid bitch, continue fucking her until its free for you

About two weeks of living together/fucking.
Im just interested in why she did what she did, and then probably gonna run her down with logic.

If it was your girlfriend of a year, yea it would raise red flags if she was telling her friends she doesn't like you. Two weeks is fucking nothing, sometimes people don't like you thats how it goes

>women
>feeling bad about anything

Then why was she sucking my dick.
WHY WOULD SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LIKE ME SUCK MY PENIS?
This seems counterproductive for them.

I'd still have sex with someone even if our personalities weren't compatible, don't be such a puss

lol who knows man roasties are incomprehensible.
They literally cannot feel love for their partner, but they'll suck his dick. But for what reason?

>2 weeks
Were you all even officially monogamous? It was a tough lesson, but I learned that there is a difference between dating and bf/gf in todays dating scene.
>why she did what she did
Maybe you are a good fuck. Maybe you are fun. Who knows. But one thing is clear, she will not marry you and she is somewhat ashamed of being with you around her friends/family. Fuck that noise, dump her and do not look back
>run her down with logic
Better b b8, m8. You want to know what will hurt her the most? Just str8 up ghosting. Block her number, block her on all social media, and move on. Do not try to tell her the errors of her ways, she aint worth your time anymore.

Attached: 08B50323-D4D4-4F22-AC7F-1DE763B2AF62.jpg (640x776, 31K)

Used for sex, who knows how many men before you she fucked, maybe she fucked gorilla hairy men and the idea of a young spunk caught her eye. Still hard to tell what motivated her to say she didn't like you, she could have talked about anything.

Thanks Chad. Ghosting might be the best.

Wait, you live with your gf?
How old are you?
Why did you go to a hotel?

You got it, bud. Dont overthink it. Yall just wont work out, so anymore time spent on her is pointless. Unless you can separate emotions from blowjobs, but you dont seem to be capable of that atm

Attached: 3EF94351-354D-41B5-ADA1-48AF749DC46E.jpg (573x416, 78K)

this your first Jow Forums post my guy?
nobody gives a shit about your cuckshit life

yeah, this problem keeps rising as time goes on, this one chick friend zoned me, i was content with it since she was a good friend. Then she invites me to hang out casually, and out of no where gets on top of me to start making out and spend the rest of the night cuddling. Next day i ask her about it and she just replies, "Oh it just felt right in the moment, still not interested in a relationship".

JIDF out in full force today I see