Why do white women act like niggers online?

Why do white women act like niggers online?

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-193801.png (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Because black culture has finally taken over what the mainstream considers cool, just like in every other country in North and South America with a sizable African population.

Thanks to the media men. It's great huh. In just a few years they changed what was mainstream and cool to the polar opposite. Punks and skaters to niggers and drugs.

black culture is a myth. every aspect of black culture since the Civil Rights era in the US is a Jewish creation, from MLK to rap etc.

this world truly is ruined. may seem like an overreaction but it isn't. the end times have begun.

Attached: 1522235466088.jpg (1305x1265, 160K)

double dubs
there is no doubt

>Niggers have absolutely NO sense of frugality
>Nigger culture is all about spending as much money as possible on the most meaningless bullshit possible (EY YO FINNA GET DEM AIR JORDANS NIGUUUUUH DEY ONLY FIVE HUNNER DOLLAS)
>Women also lack any sense of frugality and spend far more money on luxuries than men
>Mainstream businesses realise that if they combine these markets (excess spending culture of niggers and the stupidity of women) they can make big dollars

That's the long and short of it. Big business marketed a culture of excess to mental children, those being women and niggers.

Blacks have always been cool in America, it's just that their culture was only allowed to be displayed if it was white people taking part in it (music, dance, slang, etc). Nowadays though, black culture is just too black to be imitated by white people. There's no way to whiten something as black as hip hop so society just had to accept black culture having a black face.

a logical synthesis. the jews are cunning little rats

>Blacks have always been cool in America, it's just that their culture was only allowed to be displayed if it was white people taking part in it (music, dance, slang, etc).

he actually believes this

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 66K)

they wanna lower their SMV

You don't go out much and let a tard wrangling shitposting board color your view of the world. Maybe it's time to kill yourself.

Rock n roll, blues, jazz, house music, reggae, disco, words like "cool", "what's up". Remember when white people wore Afros in the 70s? White people have always loved black culture, they just liked it more when a white person was doing it.

Its hilarious how any time you try to bring this up, normies howl at you about 'das rACISSSSS'
Oh sorry, youre right. Lets just indulge further and glorify things like crime and poor impulse control.

>he assumes I have all my opinions based on Jow Forums

why do you people do this? just make things up with fake arguments and assumptions, it's quite pathetic

Wasn't "cool" a nigger slang term?

>Rock n roll,
white
>blues, jazz
fe
>reggae
who the fuck have ever liked reggae in not a meme way
>disco
not black

>see something i dont like
>the world is ruined
And the fact that multiple people have called you out on your world view is probably likely that you take everything off Jow Forums seriously.

Attached: 1524868149178.png (310x310, 71K)

bright colors is how nature says 'stay the fuck away'

>And the fact that multiple people have called you out on your world view is probably likely that you take everything off Jow Forums seriously.

again this is another fake argument and again you assume that I have been called out on topics relating to my worldview and not other topics of conversation, you have prooved me right.

how can you not have argumentative skills?

>>Rock n roll,
>white
WE

you guys have jimi hendrix... and.... uHHHHHHHH

>rock n roll is black

post some

>you assume that I have been called out on topics relating to my worldview
>why do you people do this?
This simply implies that other people have done this to you while spouting out stupid shit like what you posted earlier.

He's wrong, rock and roll was made by Jews. Actually, if you wanna get into it, basically all modern western culture has its roots in Judaism. Makes you think.

Yes, as are most American slang words
Rock music is definitely black and I refuse to argue with someone this dishonest. Read a book.

it implies that spastics like you have tried to argue with me before with fake arguments and assumptions, which is common as it is an easy way to reframe and spin an argument.

clearly a strategy more successful than yours or you wouldn't be so bitter about it, would you goy?

Attached: 1428172484344.jpg (436x436, 33K)

Chuck Berry and uhhh Little Richard and uhhh Bo Diddley and uhhh T Bone Walker and uhhh all of the originals.

>assumes i'm bitter and not just redpilled on the jewish question

sweetie

>It's only a fake argument if it's against me
Okay then.

White guilt + ghetto culture

god you're no fun at all
go away then

Really curious why you fags are shilling so hard for nogs
Is your wife's boyfriend black?

Attached: 1525194863160.jpg (960x785, 104K)

again it really is pointless arguing with you, this is my last post, you have just done it again, your arguments are fake because you have made them around baseless assumptions.

>shilling
Facts are shilling now.

Jow Forums is unironically full of progressives and non-whites. Something they don't teach you about race relations is that whitey is the number one enemy of all other populations, and no matter how much those other groups hate each other they'll gladly team up to take down the guy at the top.

>>Your arguments are fake because they challenge my views

>facts

Funny to me how ive yet to see one
Whole lotta deflection tho

>he thinks that is white

Attached: 1385847321444.jpg (429x410, 152K)

>You need to know who I am to have a real argument
This is an anonymous imageboard. What the fuck did you expect, dumbass?

Attached: 1524984610883.jpg (333x500, 89K)

>the guy at the top
Hmm wow
I never knew i was so important.
Wonder why im not king or rich tho, hmm

That white devil deflection shit you people do is hilarious.

I can't help it, it's as if you didn't even read my previous posts, you can argue if you can contest a point expressed by whoever you are arguing with, but you shouldn't just make something up and pretend whoever you are arguing with said it

Good explanation, user. I agree.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES FINNA MEAN

Attached: ced05e04c21be90f13c8084d337bf220a30cf122.jpg (250x217, 10K)

>you shouldn't just make something up and pretend whoever you are arguing with said it
>on an anonymous imageboard
Come on, dude.

>FINNA
"Finally" I think

But then what the girl said in OP's Pic doesn't even make sense and is shit grammar though

Bastardization of fixing to, which is a southern colloquial way of saying about to

Its derivative from the Southern saying 'fixing to'.
Black people talk like theyre from the South even tho theyve never even crossed the Mason Dixon line

so you disagree with this point?
>you shouldn't just make something up and pretend whoever you are arguing with said it

if someone expresses in a post and argument, you can take that argumrnt for what it is and give a counter argument or say why you think they're wrong, not make things up. but it appears that some people take debates personally and if they make the other person feel bad or stupid they win, but this isn't the case, maybe they are just baiting me, i don't know for sure

>fixing to
>fixin ta
>fi'in ta
>fi'in 'a
>finna
It means "about to" in Southern and black vernacular

didnt you mean "coon"

You whites handle the politics we'll handle the public

because women are the niggers of gender
origi

"Fixing to" as in in "I'm fixing to bang DAT bitch"

I thought it is the nigger version of "gonna"

You spelled men wrong.

It's the Southern version of gonna. All African Americans are of Southern descent though so they use it no matter where they are and everyone thinks it's black speak.

Just like fried chicken. Everyone in the South eats fried chicken but blacks everywhere eat it so everyone associates it with them.

because her parents are probably garbage. you don't do this kind of shit if you respect your dad

Black American culture is just Southern culture that has been taken out of the South and has also been poisoned by crack cocaine. If you went to a trailer park in Alabama and flooded it with a highly addictive and easy to make drug that could make a teenager a millionaire overnight, there would be no difference between blacks and whites in the South.

white culture is inferior and dead. how does it feel now that the whole world wants to be darker you pasty cumskin?

Attached: a736d29a655b93fc46248df1ce13edfb.jpg (576x768, 56K)

Dont worry. We beta black boys will soon start an uprising. Fund us free white gfs

Attached: 1521552056532.webm (368x640, 986K)

All white girls these days want to look like Latinas and act like black girls. Two races who were once getting hung from trees and beaten in the streets are now the most imitated. Oh how the tables have turned.

>Why do white women act like niggers online?
>white women
>white

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Why do we let them live, let alone have the ability to imitate these apelike heathens?
Oh yeah, [spolier] it makes the kikes more money. [/spoiler]

Attached: IMG_0695.png (500x396, 63K)

don't date 18 year olds is my advice for you
but you're probably a fresh 18 year old doughboy yourself so i guess suck it up because it only gets mildly better as people mature

It was mostly the sandniggers the Kim Kardashians who are responsible for this, not latinos (who contribute no cultural input). Blacks of course have taken over mainstream

How is this possible when latinos are the only growing population in America? Never been to America but the latinos have a similar culture as spaniards right? Catholic and family oriented, I guess the (media men) wouldn't want to market that huh

wow user i really wonder Who could be behind this?

no seriously, you go tell me

Attached: 1523899138907.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

No lol

Spaniards have roots in European culture. Their spic rape babies in America are either gang members or dwarf lawn trimmers.

Oy vey! This is down right antisemitism! Shut it down now!

Attached: Joobus_j_jew.jpg (297x365, 36K)

niggers have had huge influence in american pop culture since the gangster rap shit in the 90s