Am i autistic

like really, wtf is autism exactly
people always ask me if i have it unironically

no money to see a psych

Attached: autismspeaks.jpg (316x316, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_(symptom)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't tell what she is saying, then you have autism.

Attached: sm33.png (471x658, 410K)

I only understand what she's saying because like a year ago an user explained and I have superb memory. Basically she's put on eyeliner and false eyelashes just to do her cashier work, and feeling extra I guess equates to when we tryhard.

I'm not American enough to translate that

i dont get it oreo

Attached: 1369415988485.jpg (1000x795, 101K)

I unironically thought I had some form of the autism before I realized I was just a schizoid.
Honestly it's the better of the two, I'm much more self aware than an autist would be so I can avoid making an ass of myself.

she's making an extra effort to look good despite the fact that she's only going to work as a cashier, a position where excessive self-care and dressing up aren't particularly necessary, hence the "extra"

i also think im schizoid
but everyone says autism

r u officially diagnosed or just those autistic in denial because schizoid sounds more normal

I've never been diagnosed with anything, since I can't afford to pay for that shit.
But I wasn't even aware of Schizoid Personality Disorder until recently and it's such a perfect fit for how I am. I knew a legitimate aspergers guy growing up, and while I noticed a few similarities the interactions he had with people would always make me cringe. An autist wouldn't be aware of such cringy behavior.

>it's the better of the two
You can't choose between them, they are different conditions
Also, I am pretty sure a schizoid does not care if he is called autistic or schizoid

Uh, she's saying she puts on excessive make up to cash people out at her retail job?

Well, tell us why is this better

she's spoken for, boys

Attached: Screenshot_20170113_211732.png (798x827, 726K)

Shit man I've been drinking since 10AM but I'll give it a shot
An autist tries his hardest to fit in with others, to the point of where it's just cringy because he's not aware of what others are thinking about him. He'll say and do stupid shit to try and fit in with normies.
A schizoid is okay with not being social. They can actually play the part of being social quite well if they learn how, but they'll always be self aware enough not to make themselves look like a retard. They hold back in a way, the schizoid does not reveal their "true selves" to the public. It's like they put up a protective shell to guard themselves, because they're almost TOO genuine for normies.
Like I said I'm drunk lol so I hope I did it justice

let me borrow that hammer cause you nailed it.

i also think im schizoid
but what if im just autist who is okay with not being social
and they arent mutually exclusive
do u see how someone autistic mght eventually become schizoid

Yes, but don't you think that autists, after trying to do this for years, actually get tired of socializing with normies and become asocial. I'd say that autists are born and schizoids are made, autists have some functions weaker and some functions stronger, so it is possible do test it out somehow I guess, but not like it matters anyway.

i get it! thx user

Shit, I understood how much I can relate to the covert type.

Attached: Shit.png (482x583, 11K)

Whats autistic thinking?
original

lol thanks man, good to know I have an understanding of this even when I'm inebriated

Looking at the wikipedia article on SPD and seeing this Aspergers bit, autists are born with the lack of being able to interpret body language and social ques. Meanwhile people with SPD just over-analyze people's body language and social ques. I can definitely relate to "over analyzing" the ques, I'm all too aware of them and then I try to pour over all the small details. Meanwhile autists would just miss the ques entirely and play a "guessing game" of sorts. In which I start to cringe when they guess wrong and I have to witness the exchange between an autist and a normie lol.

I could totally see an autist getting sick of playing the "social game", especially when they constantly guess social ques wrong and mess up, making an ass of themselves unintentionally. You'd be completely right when you say autists are born and schizoids are made. I think schizoids can just see through all the disingenuous normie social games and they get almost disgusted by it. Autists have a lack of social understanding and sometimes will become schizoid as a way of "quitting". Which I totally can't blame them. The normie social game is a complicated and confusing one full of lies and deception. I think schizoids can recognize this for what it is and they either play along or decide it's total bullshit and refuse to humor it.

Attached: aspergers and SPD.jpg (1622x252, 131K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_(symptom)
Fuck captchas

I understand this perfectly, thanks for the autism test I was getting worried I had it

You should post both sides of the Akhtar's Profile my friend, not just the covert side.

Attached: akhtarsprofile.jpg (1920x4174, 1.67M)

I just looked over
sdadsddf

Attached: SSSS.png (966x566, 22K)

Also, if anybody in this thread knows what is MBTI, I think INTJ is connected with Overt Schizoid and ENTJ with Covert Schizoid

I usually get INTP and I'm more skewed towards the overt side

I get ENTP, but I think i get the P, because I am not really doing any project. But repressing extraverted sensing (taking part of pleasure) looks like overt and taking part of it, while repressing your feelings could be connected with covert (depersonalization)

Attached: serveimage.png (1072x924, 437K)