Girls only want 6'2 Chad-

>girls only want 6'2 Chad-

Attached: IMG_2961.jpg (750x905, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w20402.pdf
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
timothy-judge.com/Height paper--JAP published.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are taller girl shorter male couples the most aesthetic?

hes obviously her foreign exchange kid

She's not serious about him though

Because the tall girl knows she's a freak of nature and the short male knows he's a manlet. They're perfect for each other

exceptions exist in all aspects of life, think millionaire bums and school shooters

That doesn't answer anything about aesthetics.
Why are tall girl short boy couples the most aesthetic? They LOOK the best, it has nothing to do with the fact that they are also the longest lasting and happiest.

i lifted for 4 fucking years, gave it my all, and yet she chooses him over me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). white women will doom the west.

because aesthetics is just a matter of opinion, most people here think otherwise, girls should only date up in height, minimum is 6'0" and anything below is a manlet that deserves to die alone so that they dont spread their shitty genes

Attached: 1517338510404.gif (300x169, 1.86M)

>because aesthetics is just a matter of opinion
brainlet spotted
>most people here think otherwise
So pathetic virgins are the the ones to listen to? lol
>girls should only date up in height, minimum is 6'0" and anything below is a manlet that deserves to die alone so that they dont spread their shitty genes
Couples where the man is smaller last longer and are happier. Manlets have superior genes.

>brainlet spotted
"anyone who disagrees with me is a brainlet"
>So pathetic virgins are the the ones to listen to? lol
manlet cope, most women prefer taller guys, taller guys are more likely to be successful, there are actual studies that prove this
>Couples where the man is smaller last longer and are happier. Manlets have superior genes.
[citation needed]

Attached: 435425646.png (677x905, 123K)

>tfw she will never wrap her long legs around you in bed

I want a tall lanky gf, but they are off limits to me because I'm only 5'10. They go for either short guys or tall guys, us average people have no chance.

>posting a pic of school children as proof
wow dude

>caring what twitter thots think

6'1 btw

I remember I was one of the ones who talked mad shit to you in that thread you made the other day
Never lift for a cunt, lift because YOU want to look in the mirror and like what you see

Attached: index.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>of reproductive age
>children

okay faggot, you really want the source?
nber.org/papers/w20402.pdf
Shorter men make better husbands, and marriages where the man is smaller last longer and are happier. Manlets are superior.

>roasties are happier with a subservient man they can control
no shit, doesnt prove manlets are superior, there are many more studies on why taller man are more successful and happier on average, if you're satisfied with being a beta cuck provider for some roastie while she fucks tyrone on the side then yes, a manlet will have a better time with marriage
>apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
>timothy-judge.com/Height paper--JAP published.pdf

Attached: 32413543564643.jpg (720x726, 125K)

Read the study, they have lower rates of cheating too.
Also no shit men who are taller are given more, you're an example right here in this thread. Taller men aren't ACTUALLY better, cucks like you just treat them better because they make your pathetic dicks hard, and it makes a feedback loop.
Meanwhile when you look at history, most emperors, philosophers, scientists, and great artists were shorter. From Napoleon to Socrates to Augustus Caesar to Einstein and literally hundreds more.
Manlets are the master race and we're the future.

If you ever talked to someone that age after you turned like 20 or something, you know that they in fact still are children.

>all that black hair and light brown skin
These look like mestizos. That race is known for their shortness so mestizo women, regardless of height, are usually less picky about these kinds of things.

>Manlets are the master race and we're the future.
t. 5'4 cuck
obviously cheating rates are (((lower))) because the manlet is less likely to report someone cheating than a taller person.
>Meanwhile when you look at history, most emperors, philosophers, scientists, and great artists were shorter. From Napoleon to Socrates to Augustus Caesar to Einstein and literally hundreds more.
look at pic related. manlets have been more successful at being shitty people that have gotten millions killed. also people back then were shorter in general, especially in ancient times, so short now would have been tall back then.

Attached: 375687686597.jpg (900x607, 86K)

Because it looks innocent and reminds people of young love. You don't see it very often looks more pure.

Speaking from experience, it is actually super comfy. And 99.9% of girls who do date shorter guys have really great personalities. Another interesting aspect is all the surprised looks would get, some salt butthurts and some amused.

Attached: bctgzef.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Who told these ethnic thots their non-educated blabber was of interest to anyone?

Attached: mad_duck.jpg (645x608, 78K)

>the lanklet cope
You got nothing user. Those men I listed were shorter relative to the population, as were the majority of great leaders philosophers scientists etc.
Tall men are obsolete. You're a dying breed.