How do you plan on getting a girlfriend if you never leave your room?

how do you plan on getting a girlfriend if you never leave your room?

Attached: books.jpg (1000x650, 116K)

I don't. And I even leave my room and all. I accept I'm ugly and not compatible so why bother?

It'll just happen like it did for all my other peers. I didn't see one of them make an actual effort, girls just magically noticed them.
Probaby not though, I'm already 33.

It is actually easier to get gf from bedroom than irl

>talk to lonely girls on the internet
>get them to invite you over
>go to their house and bang them

As opposed to going outside where thirsty orbiters and raising the self esteem of every fatty and ugly bitch out there, making it difficult to get anywhere quickly.

I just imagined one. We've been almost dating for 3 years. You should see the reaction people give us in public, it's amusing.

I would assume "lonely girls on the internet" would have been more orbiters

How many lonely gurls have you fuged?

>I accept I'm ugly

Are you uglier than this guy?

Attached: IMG_2815.png (750x1334, 826K)

i leave my room and i do get stares from girls pretty often but i am a fag and im scared of women.

thats why i dont have a girlfriend, i would really like to have one tho

Attached: 1510661337508.jpg (500x484, 195K)

I'm balding at 21, also that is a bad pic of whoever that is. So yes

>How many lonely gurls have you fuged?

From the internet? Three, but one of them I fucked several thousand times. I used to have loads line up until I made one of the aforementioned my gf so had to burn all the archives. Now I am rebuilding that private internet slut force of mine one more time.

And if not for fucking irl, Omegle is full of sluts who will get their tits and pussies out of cam.

Attached: 7f8.jpg (800x600, 161K)

I don't know. The thing is I don't like to go outside. I feel pretty comfy in my room and I've had bad experiences with women so I don't bother anymore.

This so much. I notice stares from women but I don't have the courage or selfsteem to start a conversation so I pretend I'm a tough guy or something like that so that it looks like I am not interested.

Where do you meet said lonely girls. I downloaded tinder but the girls are all nothing like me and it makes me sad

>if you never leave your room?
Then what? go outside? hahaahahahaha

>going outside will get you a girlfriend
I'm sure it will happen any day now, any day now.

Something always happens to upset the natural flow of the protagonist's life in the beginning of the story. I'm just waiting for that.

Attached: Untitled.png (1263x353, 606K)

Whenever I'm outside I feel like getting back to my quarantine

Attached: gTYXWo39jMcMF_2XzLeM7j1V2NQOGNnqXvcbGfzmpFQ.jpg (567x599, 121K)

I'II summon a gf

Well I've gotten 5 gfs online so far but they all lasted only a few weeks so. They have all been qt3.14s but none were Stacys

The internet, and although it doesn't usually work out, this most recent one seems more likely to work since the distance isn't too far, and the other person is the one who initiates conversation.

The girls I did fuck came from Omegle, and Discord. The roster that I had built of girls who I could have fucked but never got around too because came to live with me was mainly Omegle, Steam, Jow Forums when /x/ was good, my old MSN contact list (RIPs, if you got one girl from binternet on MSN she'd give you all her friends addys too), Normiebook (no longer use this but was good to meet local girls online back in the day), and another I am sure since long dead website called Last FM.

This time around I may need to look into some fresh pastures as like I said stuff like Normiebook, MSN and Last FM are obviously dead as dead.

>Omegle

Still really good, the only downside is it is hard to meet local girls but when you do and they get their tits out within half an hour of you talking to them you know you are in with a good shot

>Steam

Can still meet lonely gamer bitches, but there are way more attention whore, loud annoying bitches on there these days who will not fuck or seven send nudes and just want to collect as many orbiters as possible

>Discord

I am a noob on this one but my irl friend showed me it the other day and we spoke to some girls then they came down and we had sex with them, so it looks like it has potential.

>Jow Forums

Little chance of finding anything worthwhile on this website anymore.

If anyone else has more suggestions I am all ears.

I also used to post on a bunch of different vidya forums and stuff back in the day where you could talk to online grills but never had any luck from the females i met there because there will always be a ton of orbiters in most forum settings.

I don't want to have a girlfriend, I'm afraid of attachment ever since my dog died, that's when I realized I can't escape time

Attached: f3ab0812-2542-4ec6-b516-4a06e6422a6a.png (350x406, 71K)