ITT: things women do that infuriate you

ITT: things women do that infuriate you
>wife talking to me while I'm doing something noisy and trails off and mumbles
FOR FUCKS SAKE IF IT ISN'T GOING TO BE LOUD ENOUGH TO HEAR WHY EVEN TALK?
>using nonspecific words to talk about specific things like you can read her mind
WHAT "THING" DID YOU WANT ME TO HAND YOU GOD DAMN IT? EVERY OBJECT IN THE KNOWN FUCKING UNIVERSE IS A "THING"!
>moving your shit around
I KNOW THE GARAGE IS CLUTTERED BUT STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR MY 19MM RATCHET BIT FOR 20 GOD DAMNED SUCKING FUCKING MINUTES WHEN I KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I PUT IT GOD FUCKING DAMN
It's not that it happens from time to time, its that you have to keep on telling them over and over what a pain in the fucking ass it is.

Attached: 1511905883454.jpg (264x240, 18K)

>wife
go away.

What if she cuts your dick off while you sleep though?

>Wife
Normalfaggot.

Attached: 1402866093348.jpg (790x500, 74K)

She's a sweethear she just has obnoxious habits

That just isn't going to happen. People been saying it for ages.

i just don't know why they want to/think they fit in here. if they have a relationship, they're obviously fine in life even if they think they aren't.
>my wife is funny xd
i'm sick of seeing these reddit posts.

>Not dating me
>Snapchat filters
>Trying to be funny
But most of all
>Not dating me

Son, I've been on Jow Forums since its original creation. For a userbase that essentially invaded ye olde arcanine and shit it up, you sure do whine a lot about perceived invasions.
You're like the internet version of american colonists complaining about foreigners.

>wife
but anyway OP, my sister does this shit as well. It angers me greatly.

I knew I couldn't be the only one to see this shit.

Yeah, the 3rd one not so much, she knows not to move my stuff, but that second one... holy fuck the amount of times we argue because she can't be specific are insane. And then she has the audacity to act like I'M dumb because of it.

That's the worst of it. They act like you're supposed to know what they mean. Like their poor communication skills are your fault.

i think people here fail to realize just how robotic married life is

Oh do elaborate

Please tell us more wise sage

>things women do that infuriate you
Honestly existence is enough

my absolute and original nigger

You are one of the worst tripfags I've ever seen, seriously fuck off already you special snowflake faggot

Telling me what to do
Doesn't really matter if it's a man or a woman, it'll piss me off either way, but women just sound so much more bitchy when doing it so it annoys me more.

>why mumble
Some people dont like being forced to yell to get someone to listen, some people dont like yelling
>calling everything a thing
Everyone does that, its annoying, my boyfriend does it too
>moving your shit around
Some people cant stand a super messy environment
These are all just things people do desu everyone has their quirks