I just want a cute chubby boyfriend. Why is it so hard?

I just want a cute chubby boyfriend. Why is it so hard?

Attached: 14592C92-DC41-48A9-A3BE-83F21CB9F192.gif (880x660, 333K)

No, even if you weren't larping you'd just ghost me like everyone else. Fuck off.

Do you look like that qt anime girl you posted? Because I look like that guy you posted.

The cum-in-the-uterus anime meme annoys me

230lbs big boy reporting in. I want to abuse your tiny little body.

Attached: 1523502954955.jpg (797x1200, 164K)

Why do you torture robots like this?

Because each relationship can only have one cute chubby boy.

Discord?

Original post!

Any chubby neets looking for a gf (female) to help you better yourself?
I'll help you turn into an amazing person and then you can leave me for someone better, that's my fetish.

6 foot 7 300 pounds here

I wish more girls are attractive to ugly guys like him.

I'm bigger than chubby, is that okay?

As long as you're willing to let me help you better yourself, which requires you wanting it too.
What's your discord or email?

I'm already bettering myself, I've lost 60 lbs and have a job and a car, but I will be your bf who tells that you're beautiful and stays with you forever, if you'd like that instead. You still have time, I'm still chubby, and I'm strongfat from barbell training.
P-pls choose me instead

I'm actually a loser and a neet, so there's no benefit of me being with someone forever. I just want to help others grow out of the place they're in. I don't mind spending money to help improve your skin or researching perfect workout routines. I could even find something you like to reward you when you do well.

I'm and my email is [email protected]

Would any cute chubby white guys be interested in race mixing? 5 ft 1, 100 pound black fembot here.

Nah I don't care about that, you can come live with me and dominate me, but its your loss if you don't want to.

Why can't there be more girls like this?

Most people don't like cucking themselves? How surprising

Here's my discord... I want to better myself. Jelly_Leaf#4128

This is how orbiting starts... don't fall for it!

>t. dicklet
MEN actually can reach it.

I am a 6 foot 300 pound white guy who would love to talk to you. Do you have a discord?

will that was easy some fucking user just got the info of two poor, naive, fags they should of ask for a pic before giving info to what you are suspecting to be a actual women and not a trap of a straight up man who like to pretend to be a woman online

I wouldn't mind. Here.

Say what you will, but if the person is serious and wants to help me improve my life, I am okay with letting them try to help me regardless of gender. Just so long as they don't manipulate me.

Pics?

Orioriori orioriori

you seem to have some good morals there kid but still its not a good idea to give info away even if it a throwaway people can get stuff out of you with enough time
>also it would be better if you ask someone in person to help you out
>since you get an actual person you might trust helping you
>hell you they could even be your friend

I would but I'm probably too old. Feels bad (wo)man.

only if you'll let me call you mommy
not surprisingly original

I'm a muffintop but you can hardly notice through my clothes, relatively OK face. Do I count?

I'm the type of guy who couldn't do that to you, I'd probably fall in love instead

No wonder your all incels.

Fat fucks

Chubby guys are cute because it's not intimidating. But as soon as you start being a homosexual pedo it's not cute anymore.

td;lr Your personality matters more

This thread is aids fuck off back to /soc/

Reminder that fatcel = volcel

What do people even see in fatties?

Attached: 1506976579634.png (645x729, 40K)

I worked with this hot puerto rican girl who told me she was ONLY attracted to "fat men". I thought she was trying to hit on me, but it turns out she was using me as a friend while fucking her boss.

Do you look fat at 230 lbs wtf

It depends. I'm 300 at 6 feet and people always tell me I look chubby but not fat until I take off my clothes. Then again I have long hair to hide my cheek fat.

I find them comforting. Well, not like outright America-tier obese monsters, but guys with a bit of chub, say up to like 110/120 kg or a bit more if they wear it alright, remind me of a big teddy bear. Manly, hairy, bearded, pretty strong, broad chested fat guys, I just feel safe in their arms and around them. I'm a pretty nervous person, but being the little spoon for a guy like that soothes me. If they have big light eyes, a nice smile, and are kind, gentle and loving, I just turn into a puddle. I want to hug them forever. Ripped and skinny guys are all hard or bony, there's nothing to hug, to snuggle up to. Plus I like to cook, love seeing a guy enjoy my food, and the idea of fattening a guy up (without getting into weird feeder territory) because you love him is very romantic to me. If a guy I was dating turned down my cooking because it's not his cheat day or there's too much carbs in my pasta or he's not hungry anymore, I'd honestly consider breaking up right then and there. If you did that to my grandma, she'd curse you out of her house.

As far as sex goes, I like the weight above me, weighting on me, being completely under him. In missionary I can hug him and feel safe. There's also the whole mating press thing, that is kind of a meme at this point but honestly one of my biggest turn ons. And just generally the weight of each thrust, especially as I prefer slower sex.

do you have daddy issues?
oh who am i kidding youre a woman

are you a girl or a fag?
fafawfsfasfda

A girl. I thought it was pretty obvious, sorry for the confusion. But I think some gay guys like fat guys for the same reasons, isn't it where the whole bear thing comes from?

Why do you tease me like this on here. I want to die because I'll never have this.

I knew there had to be chicks like you out there somewhere. That sounds like a great relationship.

But you could! Even girls without this kind of preferences could accept more heavy guys as long as you have other qualities they prefer. You just need to work on the positive aspects of yourself, make sure to put yourself out there, and I'm certain you'll find someone. I know it's advice that you've heard millions of times, but it's true. You're lovable, someone is out there for you.

From girls I've talked to in real life and online, I don't think we're all that rare, honestly.

I've got zero self esteem. You can't help me.

Attached: 1494765089222.jpg (500x484, 78K)

Yeah, I knew one girl who was into it. She ended up dating a guy he looked pretty much exactly like me so I knew I was her type. Are you from the US? I'm guessing not since you talked about weight in KG instead of pounds in your previous post.

Hosty#9001
Origigigiig

is 6'0 190 pounds chubby to you?

See! You'll find someone, I'm sure. Not from America, no, I'm from Italy, but I'm sure there's girls who think like I do in America too, even if the cult of ripped guys seems to come from you. Maybe try to look for girls from a more traditional background/culture, especially Mediterranean/maybe Latin? But online I've seen girls from all backgrounds being into it, so maybe there's no correlation with origin/"traditionality" and liking this type of guys.

>tfw no kind hearted italian gf

I'm a socially reclusive strong fat lifting tech fag whose never had a woman come onto him. No, I'll never have this, because I can't talk to women. I volunteer at shelters and have a job and a car and am trying to work on the things I fucked up in life, but it doesn't mean shit when you're so anxious you can't talk to women to see if they're interested. Years of isolation thabks to depression fucks you up beyond repair, I am a broken human being in that aspect of intimacy, it can't be "improved."

Well sitting here isnt gonna get you one is it

Yeah, you might be on to something. Although, here in America the women are definitely wired a little different and aren't as "on their sleeve" with preferences like that. I'll definitely have to keep my eyes out for girls that fit background/culture! The state I live in definitely doesn't have many Mediterranean/latin chicks.

Not a neet. But I'm chubby, bearded, have a job and already have a healthy dose of confidence

TaylorTheSavior#3768

they try harder because they're insecure.

burn in hell succubus

Attached: 1517288668111.jpg (337x328, 11K)

>tfw English birds are mad since Italian and Spanish birds are taking the English blokes

what are you talking about
no ones taking me at all

>tfw i once talked with an italian girl that was into md/lb but i fucked it up
ouch, my heart ;_;

Jesus christ, this is sad.

Originalololo

Attached: 1510602919892.jpg (1280x1714, 200K)