Uni feels: stop fapping start studying edition

Let's discuss the last week of uni.

Attached: 1508137001172.jpg (209x250, 7K)

>Got all A's
>Raised my GPA
>Progressing towards a legitimate career and/or graduate studies
>Have been done with uni for over a week
Try to keep up losers!

Attached: 1512273985862.png (251x398, 95K)

Organic chemisty ACS final is a bitch to study for. Too much information. Just want this shit to be over already.

>losers
>posts anime
im afraid you are afflicted with the gay

All As hmm sounds like a faggot degree like liberal arts user. Step it up with a stem degree

Really? I thought it was okay. There is a lot of stuff though but once you start understanding that all the reactions basically work one of a few different ways then that gets a lot easier.

Jokes on you, it is in STEM.

i study math
i had 4 exams last week
now i have 3 remaining next week
it's going well so far
what am i going to do after i finish my exams?
>idk

What is it than faggot-user?

I study Geophysics. Just got a decent 2:1 in my most recent paper. Did shit last year but hopefully will get a 2:1 in my degree overall.
Looking to become a physics teacher at the moment.

>geophysics
Rock fall down at consistent rate with no relation to mass!

Majored in Biological Anthropology with a minor in raw Biology. In Bio Anthro I focused on Genetics and Human Evolution but with Biology I've been focusing on ecology. Currently doing lab work in ecotoxicology for a research professor to prepare to enter graduate school for the same thing the following year.

Attached: 1520687391482.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>tfw just graduated
>tfw 4.0 GPA with Honors
>tfw front row and fifth to get my diploma
>tfw shook hands and got my diploma from the Dean of Honors College (who is also my philo professor)
>tfw walking down the aisle with dozens of professors standing on both sides applauding me
>tfw Head of History Department stopped me to shake my hand
>tfw mother took pictures of her next to me and posted me on Facebook
>tfw I don't know what to do next

Attached: 51JqWTTvgiL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 22K)

>graduate school for anything related to ecology
Literally abort mission. The money is drying up in this field faster than a desert river after a heavy rain.

I go to bed tired, I wake up tired, I go through day tired, kill me

Give your useless degree back and go get a real one.

Dropping out after this semester. This shots shit is impossible for me with my memory issues

>Rock fall down at consistent rate with no relation to mass!
Only if the rock is falling a vacuum then the acceleration will be exactly 9.81 m/s2

Is it a problem with studying for tests?

Vacuum take up majority of universe therefore appropriate to use in general calculations!

Should've picked a non-brainlet major that doesn't rely on memorization

i just really dislike chemistry. i have an A in the class though.

Attached: 1508826225552.png (554x439, 146K)

>studied my entire physics course in 5 days
>in pretty good position for the exam
>studied some general module that I have 36 percent for so I'm set.
>applied math on Monday
>have half the course covered
>just need to finish off the rest
Things are going well

Attached: 1522090410205.jpg (700x616, 173K)

No. It's actual memory issues. I forget moist of my life and other stuff. I'm in calc 2 and not doing well since I have to manage calc 2 while having to completely relearn calc 1, trig, and everything else that is assumed you know.

Probably aren't going to pass, depression and anxiety got the better of me this year. Even when I wanted to study, I'm just not as quick and focused anymore.

Picked CS. I explain issue here

Post those final exam grades.
>100%
>100%
>95%
>97%
>80%
>22%

Are you a bio major then? I know why they make you guys take orgo but I feel like there should be a more concise version just to get you ready for biochem

yes bio major pre dental. I dont really care that much about my GPA anymore since its at a 4.0 right now and if i get a B in biochem next year it wont really matter. fucking hate college though. everything can easily be learned online without a professor. just a waste of time and money and sanity.

>have all A's all year
>french final is on a whacky website
>half the instructions are non existent and completely valid sentences get counted wrong
>get a 70
fuck

>started uni again after spring break
>2 days in and I feel like I'm about to drop dead already
All these freedom made me forget what an intelectual marathon the beginning of every week is supposed to be.

Attached: 1516698720418.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

im sure youre not the only one who had problems with the exam. Go talk to your professor about it.

Gonna graduate with a 1st class but still wanna kms.

Attached: 1498917746222.jpg (421x352, 28K)

Final exams are on May 18th and 22nd, sent an email confirming the dates this morning since they got changed without any announcement. Absolutely no clue about future careers as is typical for idiots who do BA History like me, and I have no contacts or social life to speak of.

How the hell do people pick careers, let alone work towards them? I spent half of 2017 trying to convince myself that I could teach and went to a school day visit all suited up and everything. Came out of that hating the prospect of education more than when I began.

Attached: 22555258_1960115084228979_2452871579664730802_n.png (720x960, 699K)

>stem
>biological anthropology
Get the fuck out of here you little cunt. You'll never find a job with that pile of shit you call a degree.

>How the hell do people pick careers, let alone work towards them?
Look at job websites that list careers relevant to your degree. I'm deciding if I want to go into pharmaceuticals, clinical biochemistry or do a PhD in synthetic biology.

>raw Biology
Holy fuck, straight up BIOLOGY? You must be a fucking genius to MINOR in biology.

You can take your major as part of a sociology degree. That's not STEM.

>BA in history
Holy shut that must be the most useless degree known to man
>no graduate school
>no teaching
>no specialization at all
Why did you choose that one?

I'm probably failing 2 or 3 classes, and I'm only in my second semester of community college. Last semester I pulled a 3.6. I will end this with below a 2.0.

I can no longer study, write, or pay any attention in class. I have no shits to give any more. I just do not know why I'm doing this shit. What hope do I have in life if everything I do is exhaughsting? I have no willpower or desire. Even with a bachelor's, nobody would keep me around long after finding out what a volatile mess I am.

I'd rather be dead than drag myself through one more day of chores.

I was a problem kid, got raised into never speaking out or having an opinion and doing exactly what the teachers say, and then I bought into them saying that History degrees can get plenty of jobs because I was a beta teenager with zero worldly experience or skills who trusted his teachers. My parents are a janitor and a delivery driver who left school at 16 and have no ideas how degrees work so they encouraged it too.

Attached: 22528265_1450573951717031_8887660178825290046_n.jpg (541x960, 57K)

>final grade in class is 89.9%

Should I email my professor and ask them to round it up or would that be rude?

fuck uni so much. there is no salvation here

Attached: 1505926366445.png (450x367, 34K)

email asap. I had an 89.3 in a class before but i emailed my professor in such a way that he couldnt say no even though he said it wasnt his intention

Could you tell me what to say?

I dont want to sound rude and Im an autist.

What you get is what you get. If you wanted a higher grade, you should have done better, kiddo.

Wouldn't it get rounded up anyway?

Sorry, I should have tried 0.1% harder.

I dont know how college grading works. I dont think they round.

Anyone here going back or starting/started school after a long break this year?

I'm planning to go back to do an engineering degree (logistics), but I basically forgot all the math that I learned in HS and I was, at the very best, slightly above average when compared to my class.

I'm not from murica if anyone is wondering for some reason.

Attached: CJ6eyBm.jpg (720x720, 68K)

I'm looking over my grades in my classes, and I would like to know if it is possible for you to bump up my grade. It is currently 89.9%. I am on the fence, but I feel that I have done well in the class. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
This is the best I got nigger. Im autist too

Handed in my my 2nd to last assignment with one more to go. I had 2 exams which both went okay I guess. I have a biology and a chemistry exam next week and then I am done for the year.

this was good week, I passed math exam (only 4 out of 20 people passed it). I got only 3 but nobody got better score. This shit wasn't even that hard, just Fourier transform of signals, Fourier series, and some easy operations on signals... but guy was super strict with the way he was rating, very greedy with taking points away for making minor mistakes. But hey one pebble on the road off my way.

Attached: proudowner.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>wrote 60 page undergraduate thesis
>successfully defended thesis last week
>got the green light to print today after a few edits
>graduating next Friday
>got my first girlfriend a few weeks ago
>lost virginity to her last week
>going on road trip with her after graduation
>starting nice job after I get back from vacation

I spent the first three and a half years of college as a fucking autist. Life is all of a sudden coming together. If I can do it, you can do it too

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1e0.jpg (500x368, 44K)

I start again next Monday, taking Calculus 1.
What can I expect?

Attached: thats it.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

great. now get the fuck off of my board

Thanks, that was a lot better than what I was originally gonna say.

If they let your round up your grade you'd get people making the same argument for 89.8%, and then for 89.7% and so on. There must be a line somewhere, and that line is at every 10% interval.

I legit got out like 2 weeks ago what are you fags still doing

I managed to pull myself out of the pits of despair this last semester, actually passed all my classes with good grades for the first time and when I needed it most too. I couldn't afford to fuck up any more or I was going to be fucked big time but I pulled through. With every ounce I had to push aside all the doubt and self-hate in my mind preventing me from getting shit done, I actually managed to do it. I may have just barely pulled through, but I still survived and that's all that matters. I can feel this semester was the first stepping stone to finally turning things around for good. I'm actually optimistic about the future, something I thought I would never say. If someone as dumb and depressed as me can claw my way out, then we're really all gonna make it.

Attached: 1524986845392.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Congrats! Keep it up and leave this horrible place

Tell me honestly anons, is uni a waste of time/life? I wanna know if i can save myself before it's too late.

Well when you become a college professor you can set that rule for your students. But for now you can just fuck off because the only opinion that matters is my professors opinion.

Also she just emailed me and said she would round it up so you can suck my dick.

post proof or fucking neck yourself.

Why would I lie about my grades on an Mongolian cartoon image board?

Attached: Getsucking.png (2630x416, 76K)

good shit mate. fuck the haters