I just realized that even if I got a girlfriend I would have no idea what to do with one

I just realized that even if I got a girlfriend I would have no idea what to do with one.

>how often do you hang out
>how often do you call/text
>how often do you give gifts
>date ideas
>when you meet her friends/family
Normies have been dating since they hit puberty, so they have like decades of experience with this stuff.

Attached: nerd.jpg (800x1000, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKiO37AdNa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>letting a roastie make any decision ever
be a man.
this is your life.
you make the choices.

>worried about something that hasnt happened yet.

there is nothing more fucking bad for your brain than this shit, stop wasting your time thinking of imaginary shit, ask a girl out an ugly but nice one and then you will find out if its really that hard or isnt.

Stop being a fag i would say.

Attached: 1525790405865.jpg (1080x1080, 328K)

Same, which is why I don't even bother.
I have zero experience, can't dance, I'm not social, etc. Unless she was a gamer girl or something I can't fathom how I would be able to make it last long

Attached: 14861587266404.jpg (1200x1600, 196K)

That's why you're supposed to start dating in high school.
You get all that awkward shit out of the way so you can have proper stable relationships when you're older

I'm 28 and have never had a serious discussion, let alone physical contact, with a woman. I can't even remember the last serious discussion with a man I had was. How fucked am I?

>How fucked am I?
Not at all it seems.

wew lad

I was going to put "figuratively" in there but I figured one of you fucks wouldn't make that terrible joke.

i call/text my boyfriend whenever possible.

You overestimate us desu

it's okay i still love you all

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.65M)

You might as well kys right here and now. Or become an artist. Then you can play it off as your crazy hermit persona that makes you come up with the best pictures/songs/novels.

as much as you can
as much as you want, but avoid making it one sided
when its her birthday
>date ideas
whatever you find fun, relaxing, or otherwise enjoyable
no idea lol

dont worry about this shit until you actually have to
it all depends a lot on your and her personality, you have to take both into account, so bothering with it before even knowing her is pointless

I'm too much of a pansy to kms. Probably just going to stick with reading comic books.

yeah hey so I spend about 18 hours a day infront of my computer screen and all my hobbies are really complicated so you probably wouldn't like those and also I don't have very much money month to month and I don't have a car and I'm real short and kinda big forehead, so can you move in with me and give me what I want from your body.

Immediately after
youtube.com/watch?v=dKiO37AdNa4

A few times a week to every day depending on what you like
Every day or almost every day
Valentine's day, Christmas, her birthday
>date ideas
Dates are overrated. When I had a gf we just did shit at home most of the time
Friends? Probably right away. Family? Maybe a couple to a few months after you start dating.

>What do you do on dates.
>What do you wear to dates.
>How would you be able to enjoy your autistic interests and spend time with them at the same time.
>Do you spend 24/7 together or not (I really don't know).
>Should you even call or text or should you just hang out often enough for it to be unnecessary.

I wouldn't want to meet their family either, seems really scary.

Attached: What.jpg (500x251, 9K)

Yeh lol I haven't been able to keep a friend since I was 9, let alone a girlfriend.

Stupid, I started dating in my mid-30's. The answer to all those questions is "whenever the fuck you both feel like it".

You're almost a wizard, don't lose hope

Attached: 1491546888032.gif (280x487, 1.5M)

i don't understand this shit. why am i wired to want this. i wish I could just be okay with being alone.

For the first two it depends on the girl. I wasnt really sure about that kind of stuff, so I decided to just be honest and it turns out she was having the same issue, so we decided as much as we can would be good.
For the third one its a bit more situational. Did you go on vacation? Get her a souvenir. Is it her birthday or some other gift giving time? Get her a gift. Otherwise the most you ever have to give her is, occasionally, food.
The fourth one is a bit more complex, but usually you just have to take her somewhere you both want to go. Want to go watch a movie? Take your gf. Want to go to IHOP? Take your gf. Sometimes you might have to take her somewhere a bit more special, like an amusement park or your local Five Guys, but thats usually for special occasions, like her birthday or your anniversary.
The last one is probably the easiest. Normally she will invite you to meet her parents when she thinks its a good time, so the main problem is actually interacting with her parents.
Congratulations. You have completed the tutorial for How to Relationship. When you enter the dating world, you will now be armed with knowledge of a robot thats been in, and still is in, one relationship, so good luck.

Thank you sir, I will look forward

>as often as you want
>as much as you want
>as much as you want
Honestly there are no rules just do whatever its not that hard also completely depends on you and the girl

Unless your girlfriend looks like shrek and smells like feet, you'll probably find you just end up doing what they want all the time. Yesterday I spent two hours waiting for her to get her hair done, had to help her to do her fake tan and bought her some clothes. Sex is great tho. So I'm not complaining .