I Have No Regard For Masculinity At All

I literally have no regard or respect for masculinity whatsoever. And I don't speak as an SJW, I'm right wing for the most part. Traditional masculinity comes across to me as stupid and naive. I think 'manly' men are insecure, and furthermore, trying to prove a point that none outside of their echo chamber would even find impressive if they attained it (which they generally don't). The whole thing is built on "strong," but strength that's not governed by intellectual ability is nearly useless--and getting more useless with every gadget the tech industry churns out.

Attached: alpha male.jpg (800x638, 220K)

The problem I have with it is that it's just a way for men to hurt each other for women's pleasures.
We have to deny our emotions, and compete with each other, and hurt each other, so the women can laugh at the dancing males and then select the best one. It's bullshit and any "man" who defends it deserves a bullet to the head.

IoI fuck off melvin

>ITT Faggots

lol

You seem young and probably naive even for your age. A lot of what you said can be true, but manliness is not a one dimensional quality.

Sounds like the only faggot here is you, "big guy". lmao

>I think 'manly' men are insecure

t. basedboy

Wow this is laughable, way to be OP

Dare to explain how you call yourself right wing but still think that way?
Because most right wing politics are based on exactly the same culture of honour as traditional masculinity.

>It's bullshit and any "man" who defends it deserves a bullet to the head.

You know I hate to say it, but men would be better off in most ways if feminine behavioral standards were expected of everyone. It hurts my vanity to say it but I think we men have pretty much been dupes for the most part.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Try again

I'm just talking about the type of masculinity that most men who identify as strongly masculine subscribe to. Machismo culture, I guess. Maybe there's like a more civililzed type of masculinity, like the type practiced by the clergy or something, but I dunno all this strong man stuff it's just... What? Like that other guy said you're ultimately all just beating each other up for womens' entertainment anyway.

Self-reliance is masculinity you fucking retards

>strenght is useless goyim, give up your masculinity, become harmless sheep disgusting in the eyes of your women and give up your right to exist in this world by getting invaded by brown hordes of actual yet subhuman men

>tfw you realize all those black spots are giant flies

Attached: 1521246137140.gif (277x202, 1.96M)

There's more to masculinity than just muscles and being aggressive.

You need brains and brawn.

What I hate are those guys that always need to show off when there are women present, and the only way they know how is to pick on other guys.

In fact intelligence itself is a trait more prominent in males and represents masculinity more.

>I'm right wing for the most part.

sure you are bud ;)

You have a strange view of masculinity

exactly, intelligence, delayed gratification, tactical skills, planning

Sounds like OP is just a retard who thinks masculinity is what's portrayed in his power ranger fight scenes lmao

power ranger fight scenes is how almost everyone in this trash-heap sees masculinity

AAAAAAAAH FUCK AFRICA! BURN IT ALL!

Attached: 1450026031308.jpg (495x362, 17K)

every masculine man I've ever known has been a giant waste of cum.

>hurr durr look at my muscles
>I smoke and drink and slap my gf
>durrrrr I got a big dick

It's just disgusting. I'm neither masculine nor feminine but masculinity is just disturbing to me. These dudes repress their emotions, then they eventually lose it and go all Chris Benoit on anyone nearby. Maybe society should stop telling men to just toughen up and be a man.

Attached: 18fe4c45e6d85d4a7ac9ceae8d2106bc.png (152x197, 76K)

You are the one coming out as insecure

The modern concept of masculinity is nothing like classical masculinity, it had nothing to do with being a tough guy, it was all about virtues and shit

only proving their point

>>hurr durr look at my muscles
>>I smoke and drink and slap my gf
>>durrrrr I got a big dick

That's not "masculine"

That's what's known as "obnoxious masculinity," user.
They're just compensating for their 3 inch penis.
A REAL man will drink or he won't, and won't feel the need to justify it to anybody
A REAL man won't pick on people or hit anybody for no reason
A REAL man often has masculine hobbies, but doesn't let them overwhelm his personality, and vice versa. He may enjoy playing chess and reading, but doesn't act like a withdrawn freak.
A REAL man works for his living and does whatever he chooses with his money

Anger is also an emotional
They are so yboys in denial

Yeah I'm fine with people not respecting masculinity. I just loathe the people who talk about "toxic masculinity" who hate masculinity but unlike you are too timid to admit it.

I would however take a moment to consider how the least masculine cultures and more feminine cultures on earth, usually the wealthier ones, are the ones with the lowest birthrate and who give all their money to Mbambwa in Africa so he can have four wives. A society which lacks masculinity will eventually kill itself off.

Physicality also does a man good, cardio makes your brain function better, and putting on a bit of muscle can give you a healthier posture and balance out your hormones. You need not go to Jow Forums extremes. Masculinity is also a lot deeper than simply "strength". Masculinity is also stuff like bravery in the face of danger and self-reliance.

>The whole thing is built on "strong," but strength that's not governed by intellectual ability is nearly useless--and getting more useless with every gadget the tech industry churns out.
You only think it's useless because you haven't seen it being used. The richest tech wizard can still get knocked out cold by an angry Chad.

I am insecure, but I hide it by being manly. Masculinity is the answer, not the question.

Except for the fact that testosterone is proven to cause aggression

Aggression is natural and good. Society is built on violence.

I've been getting pretty hardcore into the Greeks because I've been exploring masculinity a bit more. It is not true that classical masculinity had nothing to be with being a tough guy. That was in some ways more inherent to being a classical era tough guy because you would have to literally go off to war and deal with far more disputes personally. There was also absolutely a machismo culture and men were made fun of for being effeminates and doing things like taking warm baths. People were very much obsessed with perfecting their bodies as they are today.

There is one difference which I think makes their attitudes a bit better. That is that Classical people had more of an appreciation for male beauty and saw the wisdom in trying to make yourself as beautiful as you could when you were still young for its own sake. It wasn't really about impressing Stacy at all, it was if anything more about impressing other men. Their culture was generally far more comfortable with homoeroticism.

Men who aren't aggressive will die alone. Natural selection is crueller to men than women, it's men's job to prove their own worthiness over other men, and then for the better men to breed with the women for the genetic fitness of the species. If this process didn't happen humanity would end up with a bunch of defects getting bred into the gene pool.

Masculinity means lots of things to lots of people.

No two people has the same definition.

For me, being masculine, as in being a man has always come down to the cheesy saying.

"May I have the strength to the change what I can and the will to make it through what I can not. May I have the wisdom to know the difference."

It's something really old and copied off a motivational quote, but my father always uses it as a prayer.

I use it as a way to set a goal for myself and I suppose it's what I call being masculine or being a man.

>Reading
>Masculine hobby

You do know most readers are women right?

I'd say (based on your description of masculinity) you've never came across a fitting representative of true masculinity. I recommend staying in rural parts of the world.

I've had the fortune of spending a lot of time in rural Ireland, and some of the men there are impressive as fuck. Handling large farms and families with ease, being the pillar of their community, being generally jovial as well as being able to be aggressive and authoritative when needs be. That's masculinity.

yeah this is pretty accurate. look how everyone here flips out about it, and you can see the cancer killing Jow Forums in real time. only normalfags care about masculinity.

Change 99.9% of women to like feminine men then maybe we'll change. Masculinity is about protecting women and the weak from other men and the literal myriad of other things that can and will kill you. Anything more "masculine" than this is called peacocking.