Anyone else collect cum in a large cup freeze it and when its full bake it into food and feed it to coworkers...

anyone else collect cum in a large cup freeze it and when its full bake it into food and feed it to coworkers? share receipes mayb?

Attached: 1299409792355.jpg (980x810, 163K)

I've never done this or even heard something similar. Op I'm gonna need the full story asap

nothing much . i just cum in a glass cup and then put it in the freezer. when its full (200ml or so) i defrost it and usually bake it into something very fatty like brownies and serve it to my female cowoekrs. it takes about 3 months to fill up the cup and ive done it a few times

Please for the love of god stop doing that

why. i dont have HIV and e

>and serve it to my female cowoekrs
do they like the taste?

* and even if i did its cooked so its not a big deal and they enjoy the brownies so whats the loss. they often whine a bit about how i spoil them and will make them fat :^) but they still eat all the brownies. everyoene wins. some of these girls have probably eaten a good liter of my cummies without knowing it

No. Why would you do that? And whats more, why would you assume that any other person than you does that?

because this isnt plebbit. the place you seem to think youre posting on but not

This is fucking excellent OP
Fucking excellent indeed

Jow Forums brownies on roids

I'm 90% sure this is illegal somehow, but either way it makes me never want to take food from anyone again

>anyone else collect cum in a large cup freeze it and when its full bake it into food and feed it to coworkers?

uh...no?

Attached: 1525741888760.jpg (710x359, 47K)

this isn't really weird. when i make my cummies ithink of my coworkers who are going to eat it and get super excited. i look forward to feeding them my cummies all month long. the trick is to beat the cummies into the butter really well before baking it into brownies otherwise the texture gets weird.

um, fuck off you sick freak!

! go back to plebbit you normie faggot !

wth is pleb bit? ugh

OP is a fuckin hero, normies CTFO (cummed the fuck out). Plus, more women have swallowed his cum than at least 80% of the board combined

I salute you, OP. Keep crankin away

What the fuck OP, don't subject innocents to that kind of shit

How does that make it better?

>normaIfags
>innocent

Attached: 1525300247731.jpg (916x910, 66K)

>roasties are innocnet
fuck of moral retard.
:)

I understand using a jar, everybody here does it. But don't feed that shit to coworkers, especially male coworkers.

i work in HR only female coworkers to feed my cummies to

I'd feed it to male coworkers anyways, they're the fags for eating cum, not you. Besides, they probably had it cumming

That was my first thought. Never gonna attend a chan meet up with you lunatics.

im not gay. id feel gay if a guy ate my cummies.

>normies CTFO (cummed the fuck out)

Attached: 1509254198424.jpg (657x527, 39K)

I'm originally proud of post on the same board as you, Chef Cummies.

>Chef Cummies.

Attached: 1516245469149.jpg (250x226, 6K)

Post a pic of your frozen cup then?

im in bed right now its in my freezer, if thread is still up tomorrow when i get up for breakfast ill take ap ic for you. if not just make a thread askng for pics of my cum cup. its 90% full right now. almsot time for another batch of chef cummies famous protein brownies :^ )

Bro just walk and take a quick pic so we know you aint full off shit.

but i mena al ot of robots cum in jars and keep the cummies that doesnt really prove anything...i dont really want to stand up for you.. i just wanted to share recepipes with other people who do this..this isnt a brag thread or whatever..its just cmming in a glass cup dude

honestly youre being weird....