Chad wakes up to this knowing he'll fuck her later. You wake up alone with throbbing morning wood and depression

Chad wakes up to this knowing he'll fuck her later. You wake up alone with throbbing morning wood and depression

Attached: a5udOpq.jpg (674x1076, 92K)

> throbbing morning wood
> morning depression
Pick one
Have you actually ever experienced depression newfag?

THATS NOT A RHYMING COUPLET
YOU DID THE JOKE WRONG

I like how she just plainly said it. No smiley or anything else but 'Good morning' wouldve been funny if it said 'murnen'

I'm depressed and my dick literally schrinked. When will it goes back to normal?

this, depression obliterates your morning woods and makes it difficult to get an erection at every other time of day

Try adding ssri to the mix

>tfw once woke up to a "good morning ;)" text
>Person later apologized when they realize they sent it to the wrong person (presumably my other lab partner in the group we were in

>throbbing morning wood and depression

Depression has left me unable to get an erection for years

>they fell for the SSRI meme

It's the SSRI's that are making you unable to get it up, not your mental owie

I'm not taking any medication though

I wanna kiss her tum.

I'm just not into white womens bodies. There's no meat here. Where are all her feminine meats? Pink nipples turn me off too. Nipples should be like little chocolate treats on the breast.

I've been depressed since high school and have fapped and still fap multiple times a day

maybe depression kills some guys' erections but it never really affected my physical functioning, i just don't have much of a libido or enjoyment from it

Yeah fuck my life... fuck

wish they did :/
too bad most of them are picking sticks or just are too s t i c c

My meds have stopped me being able to jerk off it usually takes me hours to do so and I usually just give up

There's not even face in the picture. It's worthless.

k. you shouldn't bully suicidal people with posts like this, though.

>implying OP isn't also suicidal

If you're not suicidal and post on Jow Forums you need to fuck off

> Wake up with massive morning wood, one of those boners you can feel would lead to a good orgasm.
> Headache, eyes slimy, breath bad.
> By the time you wash and get yourself together the wood is gone.
This is what true betrayal feels like.

Attached: 31562271_1014071412080883_411539587299540992_n.jpg (720x960, 50K)