Serious question for you trap lovers right here

Serious question for you trap lovers right here.

How do you stand that smell?

>actually manage to meet a trap that passes (In girl clothes and makeup you would think he's a girl)
>get along quite well at first, meet a few times in a circle of friends, he is open about it and comes in both men' and women's clothes
>meet up with him in private after we know eachother more, playing some ssbm
>always in girl's clothes when we're at his place
>found it hot because of this shithole of a board, and did my advances
>it worked, and it was really pleasant, hanging out, hugging a bit, smoking
>after a week of more intimacy we wanted to get active
>start off with frotting
>I wip it out, erect of course
>he is too
>as we're pressed together, he is the one jerking I notice a really strong reek of dick
>he showered before whilst I waited, I showered before I came
>smells really strong, and after a while he decides to suck me off
>great feeling, he knows what he is doing
>cum
>he hops onto the bed and waves with his cock in a suggestive manner
>being a man of honor, I go down on him
>I can literally smell that I am sucking on a XY stick
>act it through, and finish him off
>cuddle some, evening ends later on a nice note
>still have that smell of cock on my face for the evening.

This has all been really recent, and it was really hot, but that smell, is there a way to get used to it?

Attached: tumblr_nj7vlgsx0m1tjrgk5o1_500.gif (500x500, 1.5M)

Some people just have smelly dicks and that's unavoidable

Have you tried killing yourself for sucking another man's penis?

>not liking the smell of dick
Granted I am a virgin but I love my cockstink. The longer I go without washing the better.

Attached: 1510378865253.jpg (944x1058, 807K)

>being a man of honor, I go down on him

wut?

Just get use to the smell of dick you fucking fag

Nah, man. I don't give a crap anymore about such things, I do whatever the fuck I want and stand to it.

It didn't smell like my own dick smell, actually I felt like you before this experience.

you'll find anyother people geanitalia stinky tho

How different was it? Can you describe it in detail?

wait so do you wash every part of your body except your ddick? does your dick produce a specific smell? do girls/traps like dick smell and can you make it smell more if you just don't wash your dick and balls

just like other people's breath retard
other people sweat

OP, are you fucking stupid? When people like me post about traps, we're posting about 2D traps. 3D traps are disgusting, mentally ill scum and shouldn't exist. Never date an actual trap, just look at anime traps.

Tell her to get on HRT. It'll make her smell like a girl.

it will not tho

Well, when I smell mine, it smells a bit musky, but somehow a bit pleasantly virile, I just liked it for some reason.

On him it was more like a kinda fishy musky smell with a touch of horse stable. My nose picked it up really fast.

Is this some sort of evolutiin science that makes dudes not attracted to each other?

But I wanna feel the trap

Attached: 1523424481823.png (800x800, 261K)

>her
Also are there proofs?

except traps with lesbian gf (female) , thats the only nice scenario

But Op, may I ask how you managed to get to know her

Really weird story, I guess most here would call it not real dnd, but I am part of a dnd group that has a sort of rotation of players, whoever has nothing to do on saturday comes to play dnd, sometimes people bring friends.

Getting to talk to him was easy, as we both are smach bros melee autists.

that sounds pretty nice actually and your've been quite lucky to find her
i think the chance for passable irl is quite smol
even knowing a lot of people from the local lbgt community i've never seen one

It's the first time I have seen a passable trap in my life. I know that this was a lucky encounter, even luckier given we share interests.

I think you find his sick spelling so bad because you are straight. Sex has a lot to do with hormones. You are unable to smell any of his hormones which would of made his dick smell sweet to you. Next time try breathing out of your mouth.

awww, i wish you all the best
you described how sex felt, but is it really that weired in other aspects to have a trap gf, I assume your straight, but I wondered about that quite a lot

>made his dick smell sweet
Thats not how OP described it earlier.

You'll get used to the smell if you like it. Give it a few more goarounds to be sure. Worst case scenario you blow a friend that you like anyways and the smell is bad. Not much to be lost from here out