Seriously, having a gf is the reason why most people are poor???

Seriously, having a gf is the reason why most people are poor???

So because of fucking women we have to wageslave fulltime since they is barely any part time jobs

Just talked with 2 of my friends and they both said their girlfriends take most of their money, they both are students same as their gf's, they earn the same shitty government money, why the fuck do women feel the need to take other people's money and what the fuck are they buying?

Now I know why I can earn way less than minimum wage and have a 4k tv VR headset, 2 4k consoles and a brand new high end GTX card, and still have more in my account than my friend who have a job.

Attached: 2018-03-10 13_58_51-Window.png (928x928, 1.28M)

congrats lad you've just uncovered civilization 101:

all labor is enacted with the end goal of getting some wet pussy on your face

Attached: 1525203975477.png (480x508, 145K)

>Was getting nerfed part of your plan?

There's three sides of it with people I know (mid-late 20's):
-people who had long term gfs they married in their mid 20's. their financials are good because they share costs/income. maybe a divorce will wreck things but for now this seems best
-people who have gfs but aren't married. they spend money/time on the gfs, are slower paying off student loans, generally putting themselves behind and still not married
-no gf life, where financials are in OK shape but tfw

Try living with a PREGNANT gf
I have to get a second wagie job soon because she said she hates me for not being supportive enough
While she gets her nails done, buys new clothes every month, etc

>so because of fucking women we have to wageslave fulltime since they is barely any part time jobs
you probably hate feminism, right?
guess who wants to get women in the workplace?

evac

>Seriously, having a gf is the reason why most people are poor???

I was watching this video by Dennis Prager (actually not Prager himself, but on his channel) where he said men should get married because they earned more money.

How much you ask?

~~TWENTY PERCENT~~

You hear that, men?

TWENTY PERCENT MORE MONEY!

I guess it's settled then, men: married life is totally better for you financially than single life. Yep, case closed. No crucial piece of the puzzle being left out here at all.

Hey, did that bitch really just impregnate that dude though?

>he dates women who "get her nails done"
you already found your mistake, fampai.

Attached: love.jpg (1152x768, 142K)

was totally originally meant for:

>Choses a tv and 2 vidya systems over a gf

if "sausage" can get sniperwolf so can any guy.

>There's three sides of it with people I know (mid-late 20's):
>-people who had long term gfs they married in their mid 20's. their financials are good because they share costs/income. maybe a divorce will wreck things but for now this seems best
>-people who have gfs but aren't married. they spend money/time on the gfs, are slower paying off student loans, generally putting themselves behind and still not married
>-no gf life, where financials are in OK shape but tfw

Is this an age thing I wonder? I ask because none of my high school GFs expected me to spend any money on them, but then again it's high school so nobody has money. Haven't really dated since then.

I'm not gonna date a girl if it's all about money, period. If all women expect this princess treatment then one of them better be ready for spinsterdom because I ain't a slave.

>but user, it makes me feel pretty
>everyone else does it!
>you never let me do anything for myself!

Ok, seriously, what kind of dirt does he have on that thot that she spreads her legs for him?

Its not about making her stop this, its about choosing such a woman in the first place.
Atleast in Europe its considered very trashy.
But I hope the best for both of you.

Unlike us ,normies tend to put a higher value on passing on theyr genes .They are pretty much a basic AI.

Here in southern US they all do it
Idk why, its a biggest waste of money there
>literally paying 50 dollars for fake nails to be glued to your actual nails
On top of all other pointless spending
I don't get women. And when they are pregnant, they turn into fucking beasts

>southern US
that sucks, man.
feels like it is not a good place in general.

There is zero way those two are dating

>Here in southern US they all do it

I've never been there but it seems like the type of place where women would be all princessy. It seems like the more manly the men of a given culture the more princessy the women. Like, the more the men are into overt displays of masculinity, the more the women are into jewelry and all that.

>got a gf 3 months ago
>1 month in, she got mad at me for not splurging cash on our "1-month anniversary"
>demands for money escalated, I shot them down every time except for chump change like $5-10
>2 months in, she says she's quitting the relationship because I'm a cheapskate loser who can't support her
>I say okay, go mooch off another man you pathetic cunt
>relationship breaks off, but she expected me to say sorry and start supporting her more, never planned on breaking it off
>after 2 weeks, she starts texting me that she's sorry and that we should try again
>call her over, fuck her brains out, do anal since she wanted me to forgive her
>after she leaves, block her and never talk to her again

thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1497914528044.jpg (255x255, 15K)

where do you live? I've never had a girl try yo get money off me, maybe I look poor to them lel

Way to go bud. You're the MVP.

should have stuffed a single dollar into her pants before sending her on her way

other than that good job

this, my bitch does her own nails.
[spoilers]while i sit on the bed eating cereal, watching cartoons[/spoiler]

Men pay for women to exist

Attached: 1525306228461.jpg (2000x2000, 132K)

120k vs 100k
still not worth it funnyly enough

absolute ladd
oroor

Attached: jojo1.jpg (400x396, 62K)

> why the fuck do women feel the need to take other people's money and what the fuck are they buying?

women want to improve their standard of living compared to other people.

men want to improve the standard of living

women have the biological assets to gain a good standard of living compared to other people

men have the biological assets to improve the standard of living

the human species consists of two halves. is it easier to be a woman? yes, but it also comes with the price of being bound to the societies standard of living. life as a man is harder, shorter, riskier, but you also have the potential to define everything in the universe*.

*if you are white, otherwise like a woman, you are defined by your tribe

Why do you want all that material bullshit?
I'm not a poorfag either, I am far from it, the only reason I ever want money is because somehow it entails respect, I don't see why you'd want a dumb big tv?