NEET survey time!

NEET survey time!
>How long you been NEET for
>Where do you live (with parents, alone in motel, alone in apartment etc.)
>Are you on disability? If yes what is your diagnosis
>How much money you get monthly

>Been NEET since i was 15, so 9 long years
>In a shitty hostel, i have the best room and a avid weed smoker as a roommate
>Not yet but my psychiatrist said i cant work,not even part time that i have a claim for full disability. Diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder
>I get around 400 usd per month as a sick leave money, in 2 months i will have to be on social, so i will get like 70usd in cash and 70 usd in food stamps.

Bonus-even if i do get the full disability i am illegible for payout because i am short 240 days of working to get the mandatory minimum time of insurance. Shit sucks dick man

Attached: 18199511_10154907914464843_4982035248738637355_n.jpg (686x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reality.idnes.cz/detail/prodej/dum/staric-frycovicka/5a85c9f2a26e3a53c7182bba/?s-et=house&s-ot=sale&page=125,&sort=price&s-result-paginator-page=125,
reality.idnes.cz/detail/prodej/dum/usti-nad-labem/5ac3230aa26e3a7fb537cc23/?s-et=house&s-ot=sale&page=125,&sort=price&s-result-paginator-page=125,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nadrzana
what does that mean ??

What does the pic originally say

Horny
>Slovak meme on a ox trading Asian forum

what will wife do or something like that
im not sure about all the words there tho

A couple of years now
By myself, have a house
No
About 7k

>slovak
shit i thougth it was czech

What can a horny female do is the text

any tips on how to kickoff my neet life?

origami?

Horny
>This is what horny woman can do
Its not slovak nigga
It is Czech

How did you afford the house, did you inherit it?
Also how the fuck do you get 7 motherfucking k monthly? People who work dont get that much here.

I call bullshit mate

Shit my bad!
I just read it again and it is indeed slovak

7 years since I last had a job. Been in and out of university (basically free in my country) since then but never got anything out of it.
Rented house with 4 housemates.
Nope. I have agoraphobia but I don't think that qualifies for anything. I could get bennies just for existing but I'd feel guilty about it.
Nothing. Just watching my pile of savings and student loan leftovers dwindle. It's pretty distressing to think about. I've got really good at being frugal though. I have about another year left in the tank before I'm in serious shit, but I don't know how to get a job with such a huge gap in my CV.

A whole house with 4 other people? Must be cool user, do you have fun with them? Are they allright or are they normies?

You probably wont get even diagnosed with agoraphobia let alone get disability....but still you should do everything in your power to get on some kind of BUX before your savings run out.

So...if i am in US, how do i go about becoming NEET?
I am sure they can find a lot wrong with me mentally.

Attached: th (5).jpg (320x240, 10K)

>How long you been NEET for? 3 close to 4 years.
>Where do you live (with parents, alone in motel, alone in apartment etc.)? Parents.
>Are you on disability? If yes what is your diagnosis? No but I want to be.
>How much money you get monthly? $0

What the fuck is going on in the pic

>A whole house with 4 other people? Must be cool user, do you have fun with them? Are they allright or are they normies?
Not normies, bunch of nerds. They all have jobs so I have the house to myself during the day and we sometimes hang out in evenings. Beats the hell out of living with family.
>but still you should do everything in your power to get on some kind of BUX before your savings run out.
I know, it just feels wrong to beg for government handouts. If I wasn't such a lazy faggot and put some effort into improving my condition I could have a job by now.

No inheritance. Was a programmer for many years, lived small, saved up and bought rental homes. Now I'm a NEET.

>Posting a czech meme on a chinese cartoon forum

Oh so you did the thing every NEET ever with half a brain dreamed of doing?

One of these days i will write an ebook good enough to buy rental homes off. They go for less than 40k here. With 250k dollars i would be set for middle class life here

Well, it's not really the price of the home, it's the ratio of rent-to-price that's important. Where are you at that has those types of homes? Most of mine are about double that.

Czechia my dude
reality.idnes.cz/detail/prodej/dum/staric-frycovicka/5a85c9f2a26e3a53c7182bba/?s-et=house&s-ot=sale&page=125,&sort=price&s-result-paginator-page=125,

reality.idnes.cz/detail/prodej/dum/usti-nad-labem/5ac3230aa26e3a7fb537cc23/?s-et=house&s-ot=sale&page=125,&sort=price&s-result-paginator-page=125,

40K both

One of those looks pretty beat up, though. It at least needs a new roof and maybe more. So, that 40k could turn into 60k no problem. but again, what would they rent for?

If I were you, I'd start learning about all of this stuff and set up a small investment company where foreign investors could come and start buying up these places. There are companies out here that make BANK doing the same thing. No scams or anything either. If you can get someone 10% a year on their money and they feel like they trust you, you'll have cash flooding in.

>>How long you been NEET for
8 years
>>Where do you live (with parents, alone in motel, alone in apartment etc.)
Parents in my childhood bedroom
>>Are you on disability? If yes what is your diagnosis
Yes, aspergers syndrome
>>How much money you get monthly
Not sure, mum takes care of it for me.

Condom coated with stuff that makes cum glow green.

How legit is this guy, I watched a few of his videos.

If you cant tell it's Kris Krohn

Attached: 91mKqsJO1rL._UY200_.jpg (198x200, 7K)

all my life
with parents
no
zero

I'm about to be kicked out. I don't have any friends or social skills.

I have subscribed to his channel and I enjoy it. A lot of what he says is pretty on point. But if you follow what he says, you may not end up like him. What he doesn't tell you is that he made a lot of his money by flipping homes, not just saving and investing. He created a real estate business, which is different than just investing on the side. It has a higher upside, but also higher risk and way more hours. He is right, though, if you DO get into the business side, your biggest challenge will be to change yourself, not just work the business. Mentally, you'll have to become a different person.

Since I finished my Uni in 2014
Parents
No but I should be

How does one get about creating a small investment company? What does it even do specifically? Just pooling the cash together and buying stuff off it and then renting it? Or what?

You mean 10% off the purchase right? How do you get money every month off one time property sale?

Japanese, not Chinese, you unironical mongoloid.

What the company would do is the following steps:
1) Do marketing to find distressed owners or foreclosures in decent (not bad) areas
2) Make offers on the homes.
3) Hire tradesmen to fix them up
4) Sell them at a profit to foreign investors - this generates quick cash influx
5) Offer to manage the rentals for a few - this generates lower but more steady cashflow for the business

The trick is to manage your offers and costs. You want to buy low enough that you can make a profit on the sale and still have enough of a margin left over so that the person who buys it gets a decent return on their money.

No, the 10% return is what the investor gets. So, for example, if they buy something at 100k, they should get 10k for that year as cash to keep.

cont'd

>how long you been neet for
2 years
>where do you live
Living with brother atm
>Are you on disability?
No though I currently have an active case and I am waiting for my hearing
>How much money I get month
$560 biweekly from unemployment $192 in food stamps once a month

Obviously this isn't something that you can just start up without previous experience, so if you want to go in this direction, it's probably best to first learn about your market. What do distressed homes go for? How much money and time would repairs be? How much would the place be worth after fixups? What would it sell for? After you get familiar investigating your market and just having some conversations with tradespeople, you can look at doing a rehab once or twice yourself. Find local investors and hire you and your crew out to them. You will learn to do estimates, manage your people, keep things on schedule, and make some money in the process. Once you do that, you can start rehab-resell on homes you find yourself. Then, once you have THAT track record, you solicit overseas cash.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have questions, i'll be online for a bit more.

Fucking hell man, over 1k a month in unemployment bux? People who work 12h shifts in factories dont get that in czechia

czech are slav subhumans sorry man

I last worked at a Mcdonalds I quit for another job and got hired but they decided to fire me after they saw my background check, and you aren't legally allowed to do that in my state and that's the story of how I got unemployment for the second time.

Also unemployment is contribution based

2 years, on/off in neetdom for 7 though
with family right now
no but I'm going to start the process soon, I have bad joints that have only gotten too bad to do much + autism and a panic disorder
nothing right now, living off savings and people feeling sorry for me

Fucking wrong my mongoloid friend. Czechs specifically are a mixture of slavs, nordics, germans and celts.

We are the least slav of all slav, genetically speaking

>for about two years now
>at home
>not on disability but I have a chronic pain disorder that makes any sort of regular work/school schedule at least pretty shitty if not impossible
>900 EUR from dad for alibi work but I've no money problems

a couple weeks
rent a room in a house
no
I am living off of savings, I need a job