Is he /ourguy/?

is he /ourguy/?

> Pasadena police told ABC News there is an ongoing investigation into the activities of a man named Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, 45, of Pasadena

> One woman was allegedly stuck with a $130 restaurant bill after, she said, her date went all out, ordering steak and shrimp on their recent date, KCBS reported Friday.

> The man allegedly then claimed he needed to get a phone charger from his car and never returned, the woman told KCBS.

abcnews.go.com/US/women-victims-dine-dash-met-online/story?id=54984812

Attached: 390F3640-1F3C-45DE-B74B-EB055324C3AC.jpg (707x911, 182K)

what crime could they even charge him with? lmao

oh man, $130 what a travesty.

haha what a fucking madman kek

Attached: 1525721690903.jpg (202x249, 7K)

whatever crime dine and dashing is. you can't just stuff yourself and then leave without paying for it.

Because we live in a patriarchal society if a man purposely leaves a woman on a date to pay for a meal, the man is still responsible. It is a crime for a man to eat for free at a restaurant. However women never have to pay unless they are explicitly alone, that is the only time they can legally be held responsible for paying for a meal. Thanks a lot Patriarchy.

but its not a crime since the roastie was the last one there
she would become responsible for paying.

Yeah I feel like if a girl did this shit it wouldn't be a crime or even make the news

uhh shoplifting?
although I'm guessing the other person paid the bill, the dates he stiffed would have to take him to small claims court I guess

the food was still paid for, just not by him. our man is in the clear.

but she didn't offer to pay for it, she had to pay for it involuntarily because he ditched.

this is for you asweII

and if the meal got paid for no crime has been committed, she may feel angry but angering a female isnt a crime yet

>if a girl did this shit
Girls do exactly this all the time user. Whether they get mad about some dumb shit and walk out, they dump the dude and leave him there, pretend they have to get something and get picked up, etc. It happens pretty often

i wouldn't say no crime has been comitted. he dine and dashed, and she involuntarily had to cough it up. i'm not sure exactly what crime this is, but i'm sure this is a crime. there is a victim and a perpetrator.

>dine and dash
>victim
>suspect

I'm excited to learn that I can involve the police if a woman won't pay for her share of the meal

>she involuntarily had to cough it up
so she expected to eat for free?
>OMG I was on a date and was totally expecting to eat for free but then the guy ditched me and I had to pay for the food that i ate
Sounds like she doesnt have much of an argument, he just did what she was planning on doing before her (eating for free). Leaving the other person with the bill isnt a crime

You only pay half the bill but now you don't get any sex at all. What's the purpose of that?

He literally is going out with these women, telling them he will pay and then fucking off before he can pay. That is not legally okay.

assuming the woman paid for the meal no crime was committed

if the woman refused to pay for the meal then yes he has committed a crime, but so has she

Its only a crime if the restaurant doesnt get paid.
but the responsibility always falls on the last person at the scene so she has to pay, if she refuses to pay they may both get in trouble, but there is no way that he could get in trouble and her not get in trouble

It's not a crime in any sense. There is literally no crime here.

It never said he'd tell them he'd pay. Leaving someone with the bill isn't a good thing to do, but sure as hell isn't illegal as long as the eatery gets paid. If a man walked into a police station with this complaint, he's get laughed out the fucking door, but these are women we're talking about.

>That is not legally okay.
Yes it is. It may be unethical in a way but it's not illegal nor should it be.

>so she expected to eat for free?
no, but she also didn't expect to pay 100% of it. it's kind of a grey area because usually you can negotiate who's gonna pay and how much, but the guy ditched even before the negotiation part.

>Sounds like she doesnt have much of an argument, he just did what she was planning on doing before her (eating for free). Leaving the other person with the bill isnt a crime
see, this is where you're being logically inconsistent. i'm all with you that women probably do this more often than men and all, but if you're gonna say this isn't a crime, then it also isn't a crime when women do it. and when you say it's a crime when a woman does this, then it's also a crime when men do it. i too hate SJW's and feminists and stuff, but we have to stay intellectually honest. stop looking and their sex, just look at the crime commited. when you differentiate between men and women on this, saying stuff like "hah fucking based what a madman!" when a guy does it, but when a girl does it you say "fucking roastie it's always the same put them in cuffs why is everyone ignoring this?? oh sure society loves women and hates men". when you do that you do exactly what the lefties and feminists do. you become the enemy. look at this case rationally, not emotionally. you're better than that.

Where in that sentence did he say, "it's a crime if a woman leaves a man with the bill, but not vice versa."?
Enlighten me before you go tying yourself in a knot with your shitty logic

it isn't a crime when women do it, if the restaurant is paid there is no crime

>see, this is where you're being logically inconsistent. i'm all with you that women probably do this more often than men and all, but if you're gonna say this isn't a crime, then it also isn't a crime when women do it.

I never said its a crime when women do it
ill repeat my point
Leaving the other person with the bill isnt a crime

It's not a crime in either case. Gender is irrelevant in the eyes of the law here. It's relevant in the moral sense. questioning whether it was wrong or not. Women do it all the time, much more often than men. You admit this, and you also seem to think that it's morally wrong. Most people would agree, leaving someone with the bill is very rude. That's why it's vindicating when a man does it to a woman for once. When she does it she's a bitch roastie, yes. When he does it he's a cheap asshole, yes. It's rude in both cases. That doesn't mean it's not gratifying.

i say it is a crime. the victim involuntarily had to pay up because the suspect dine and dashed. just because the restaurant got paid doesn't mean no crimes were commited. the restaurant doesn't have a primary role in this case, they're not the victim, the victim is the person that had to cough up 130 dollars for someone elses crime.

>i say it is a crime
You are not the law.

read loser

In your eyes, it's a crime. That's fine. But people don't go to prison for doing something shitty to somebody else.

>i say it is a crime
nobody cares
>the restaurant doesn't have a primary role in this case, they're not the victim
are you fucking retarded?

no arguments or reasoning? how unconvincing.

it's not a crime, but the women could attempt to sue him for essentially scamming them

If you can't see my point, there's no amount of arguments or reasoning that would convince you I'm right. It's not a logical issue, it's a moral one.

Yes. I've already read the post you're indicating. I also wrote it. Thanks. Have a nice day, idiot.

we don't need any argument, the only crime is shoplifting from the restaurant, if the bill is paid there was no crime (whoever paid the bill is irrelevant)

crime
an action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law.

the law doesnt recognise it as a crime, hence it is not a crime. not sure what else you want from me

not him but he probably meant to link your post to someone else. your responce is pretty funny tho

listen up fucking retard.

the primary roles are the victim and the perpetrator. the victim being the girl who had to pay up 130 dollars for someone elses dine and dash, and the perpetrator for dine and dashing. the restaurant does play a role here but not a primary role when you're looking at this case. they provided a service and they got their money for it. they aren't victims nor perpetrators.

fucking retard nobody cares fucking retard 90 IQ poster

i'm not going to have a conversation with 5 people at once. if anyone wants to continue this conversation, post your discord and i will add one of you.

crimes about breaking the law, not about victims and perpetrators, I dunno what else you want me to say

Nothing against the law happened? Then he can't be punished for it. Your little feelings don't fucking matter, nor will they sway a jury, (IF this even goes to trial) so shut the fuck up.

Found the 95 IQ poster insulting the 90 IQ poster

Women pull this sort of shit on men all the time, if a man can be charged for it then women must be treated equality as guilty.

post your discord if you want to have a conversation. not interesting in fending off a feral mob.

the woman had to pay 130 dollars for the meal she ate + his meal
even if you (wrongly) beleive a crime was committed then only 65 dollars was unfairly taken from the "victim"

its still not a crime though, the woman parted with 130 dollars in exchange for a product (food), you could argue its morally wrong to leave her with the full bill but it isnt a crime

post your discord loser

>she had to pay involuntarily
>at a restaurant
>at her own table

Yeah I always feel a sting when I have to pay for stuff too but hey we live in a society and paying is just one of those things we have to live with

Funny how when women do it it's ok.
Or when they get food send to them because "I'll totes pay you back tee-hee :)"

found the 85 IQ poster defending the 90 IQ poster

>im losing the argument so Ill ask to take it to discord so that when they all refuse i can feel like i won by default

A similar question comes up when you discuss guests that feel they were treated poorly or charged incorrectly in some way. If their meals weren't satisfactory for example. They still have to pay regardless. When the business is not compensated it's a criminal matter- petit larceny. If you wish to dispute the matter that's fine, but you have to pay first. After that it becomes a civil case which can be resolved in small claims court. That would be the roastie's recourse in this case, if she was petty enough to push the issue. Bring it before a judge and let them, the physical embodiment of justice, an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer employed by the state or federal government, decide what's fair.

pic related - a man sent his roastie date an itemized bill in the mail after be paid for her dinner and she ghosted him. I'm not sure if he actually ended up forcing the issue though, seem more like a statement based on principle.

Attached: Da5HyxLXkAA74kV.jpg (675x1200, 122K)

What's that? I'm not fresh outta high school so don't do that webchat stuff.

nobody wants to add you to discord just for a pointless argument, admit you lost already

she paid for her own food voluntarily, not the food of some dude who stuffed himself and then predeterminately (if that's even a word) ditched.

post discord or i will take your concession losers. i dare you to debate me.

What a hero. I hope this spreads.

Attached: golden kek 11_2.png (462x414, 17K)

i'll take your consession stupid loser

>post discord or i will take your concession losers. i dare you to debate me.
doesnt even try to hide the fact that i was right with
>im losing the argument so Ill ask to take it to discord so that when they all refuse i can feel like i won by default

well user if you dont argue on here then ill feel like ive won by default how about that

What's in it for me, huh? You gonna take me out to dinner after I prove you wrong?

You can talk here in-front of everyone else if you have something to say. I don't do voice chat because that puts my voice on the internet for people to mock rather than listen to the points at hand.

On here we all sound the same.

>On here we all sound the same.
not her but I always read posts i disagree with in a stupid voice

didn't even read it post discord or kys im on phone and i' not gonna bother responding to like 8 guys because that stresses me out and i've done that too many times. i can talk to one or two at a time max.

There is literally no crime here. This isn't a matter of debate this is an objective empirical thing, whether or not what he did was illegal. It was not, therefore there is no crime.
Yea it's shitty but that's not the point. This wasn't illegal.

OH NO A POOR DEFENSELESS WOMAN HAD TO PAY FOR A MEAL THAT SHE ASSUMED SOME STRANGER SHE MET ONLINE WOULD PAY FOR

so either a) any of the women have proof that the guy specifically said that he would pay for THE WHOLE MEAL
or b) guy is clear and theres nothing illegal about skipping out on a bad date

So women would rather get scammed by a Chad then date an average looking guy.

>discord

you lost the debate at this point

>go back the next day
>ask if she paid for it and offer to pay for what you ate if she didn't, with the excuse that you got sick or somethin
Flawless plan. Not even whiteknights can blame you now.

Attached: consider weeb.png (824x720, 430K)

Aw look at the mad roastie

Attached: F2BAD4EB-0D87-4D6B-BA2A-EB8E9862A044.png (813x850, 343K)

>roastie pays for the dinner
>guy comes back the next day and asks if she paid
>no
>guy pays

lmao at the goys

>women do this all the time
>no problem at all becasue "if a girl doesn't like you she has no obligations to be on date with you"
>some guy does this and apparently people think it's a crime
but remeber all genders are equal and feminist don't want to have same rights as men and also keep their privligies :)

I read every post in my voice

I read every post in your voice.

He didn't dash though, he left his friend that he went to dine with to pay for their meal.

>Women pull the "oh I didnt bring my wallet" bullshit all the time
>A man doing something similar reaches the news

I don't understand, what argument do they have for not having to pay the meal? It's a dick move but not illegal if they dined at the same table.
At least I think so, I'm no lawyer.

cd5ssmffan#5605