From Virgin to Chad

Did anyone here make it to Chad after being virgin into his twenties? And I mean full-blown Chad like pic related, not "Guise I got a gf now"

If yes, how, what did you do to make it?

Attached: 1525454555686.jpg (695x779, 141K)

Just be yourself :^)

Raised my sex appeal, but not quite to chad levels

Attached: oAPPrQQb5HUK0nlJl3d8-nKCVKA8BHXsnu0l1HvB5ZA.png (400x543, 287K)

Almost impossible. Your brain wiring has been damaged in a way that you cant restore completely. Your incel youth will always leave a scar than wont heal.

Sounds like Basment dweller bullshit. Got anything to back that up?

Not him, but that's just common sense. Imaging how much of a fucking loser you would have to be to be a virgin into your twenties, we're talking way beyond beta territory here.

>Did anyone here make it to Chad after being virgin into his twenties?

Doesn't matter.

I don't think aspiring to be a person like in the image you posted is a worthwhile goal, by which I mean that however you're suffering now, becoming that person isn't the solution.

Maybe you're unhappy, you look at the state of your life and feel negatively. You think, "Why am I unhappy?" You also thing, "I want to have sex, I wish I wasn't a virgin". And then you think, "I am unhappy because I am not having sex, if I can get sex I will be happy."

I believe that if you were to somehow find a way from going from the man in the top panel to the man in the bottom panel, you would initially be quite satisfied at overcoming something that you allowed to hang over you for so long, but soon you would realise that, overall, you look at the state of you life and feel negatively. Because losing your virginity, be it by finding an agreeable girlfriend or by banging girl after girl after girl, is not the solution to your unhappiness.

By the way, I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to improve your romantic life. In fact, trying to find a girl to have a meaningful relationship with (meaningful being the key idea here), even if that means dating a number of women in a series until you find someone you want to stick around, is something worth doing. But just because you get a good girlfriend, doesn't mean everything's easy there on out.

Also, banging girl after girl certainly won't make you happy, the only reason you would be doing that is because you want to prove to yourself that you're worthy. Perhaps it might be a good thing to become the kind of man that lots of girls want to have sex with, but even then, the desire to have many females want you betrays you, you are fully attached to their judgement and allow it to determine your feeling of worthiness.

And assuming you are attractive enough and take advantage of your ability to bed many girls, you will enjoy meeting her at the bar, the excitement of the seduction, the anticipation of sex, the pleasure sex itself, the way her body writhes, the feel of her skin, the taste of her lips, the tightness of her pussy around your cock. You orgasm, you finish, you sleep, she leaves and you repeat the next week. Do that enough and you'll gradually tire of it, and before you know it you've fucked God knows how many women and will be wondering why you're now just as unhappy as you were before you could reliably bed girls.

By all means, go out and try your luck with women and do what you feel will improve your attractiveness, such as working on your body, dressing and grooming more nicely, working on holding a nice conversation. Hopefully you find a great girl and have plenty of sex. It will improve your life, but it won't solve your problems. And fucking a bunch of randoms won't improve your life or solve your problems.

If you want to lead a better life, I believe it should be based on striving towards meaningful goals. One of these goals could be finding a girlfriend you'd be happy with. But then this goal isn't completely in your control, as you can't control if a decent girl will want to be with you or not. So have that goal in mind, but transform it into something that you can control. And the only thing you can control are your own action. So "I aim to get a decent girlfriend" becomes "I aim to be the kind man a decent girl would want" (whatever that involves), something entirely within your control, as you control only your own actions.

Let go of the outcome. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't. If you cling to the outcome, you will be unhappy if you fail, and even if you succeed and get what you want, it will be horrible getting there due to the stress of not being sure if you will get what you want. Let go of your attachment to your desired outcome, do what you can to improve your odds of getting it, but accept it's not in your control, know you will be fine if you don't get it, and concern yourself with doing what is within your control to improve yourself and your chance of reaching your outcome. This isn't to say not to have goals, desires, specific outcomes. After all, you need something to give you direction and meaning. But loosen your grip on it, you will be fine whatever happens.

Lastly, forgive yourself. When you catch yourself beating yourself up, finish by reminding yourself that it's fine, everybody makes mistakes, you have failed and will continue to fail, and that's okay, forgive yourself for it, and carry on with your life, reassuring yourself that it will be fine.

Yo I would definitely workout because it is a massively attractive feature. As far as pick up artist shit is concerned dont do it. BE YOURself.

That being said you probably have a loser mindset because of previous treatment.

Workout focus on getting profit and the bitches will come guaranteed.

You clearly have an agenda. You insult guys for being virgins in the 20s, offer no solid reasoning and offer nothing in way of improving their situation. Your comment is just spite.

If you have the will power to meet your goals and challenges while also being aware of your shortcomings, you were never really that beta to begin with.

That's some damn solid advice, thanks user!

I got a good life already, and am mostly happy with it. But I do admit that I want to experienc this.
>you will enjoy meeting her at the bar, the excitement of the seduction, the anticipation of sex, the pleasure sex itself, the way her body writhes, the feel of her skin, the taste of her lips, the tightness of her pussy around your cock

I don't want to go in a relationship while carrying a chip aón my shoulder of never having proven to myself that I can do this as much as everyone else. Especially becaus I managed to fix all other parts of my life, and now most of m friends and acquiantances assume I'm a Chad anyways. Might not be the hottest guy ever, but at least in the top 20% of attractiveness by the reactions women have to me.

>Let go of the outcome.

That is really true. I mactually had sex with one girl in my life, and that happened because I just wanted to know whether trying to pick her up from the bar would actually work. It did, although I thought it wouldn't and thus never gave a fuck about the outcome.

Only virgins consider sex a conquest rather than a part of life every fucking human experiences

You will never get back your life from 15 to 20 something years. You lost. You can't learn anything new past 25.

When they realize sex isn’t anything lmao

This. Stop seeing sex as a Herculean task that nobody accomplishes if you want to get laid. Most people have it, and you're only going to keep getting in your own way if you don't relax about sex.

Attached: george-bush-gif.gif (256x192, 1.57M)

Only degenerate manwhores and whores see virginity as this evil thing that must be gotten rid of or taken.

I do wonder if there's vegans that dwell on steak as much, or Amish who are most annoyed about missing out on fucking Lava Lamps

So in short, the Memesa are wrong and you neither need to look like a God or have any "Game" to get laid with a reasonably attractive and nice girl?

>You will never get back your life from 15 to 20 something years. That's right. >You lost. Things may not have gone the way you wanted them to in the past, that doesn't mean there is no point trying for the remainder of life. It may be argued that life won't be as good as if you tried when you were younger. Maybe that's true, in fact let's say that that's the truth. It is better to accept the past than to allow yourself to be absorbed by your mistakes. Forgive yourself and accept what has been done, accept you will continue to meet failure until the day you die. You can choose to let past failure to define your future, or you can accept and forgive yourself for past failure and attempt to make changes to improve things going forward. >You can't learn anything new past 25. You can certainly learn new things past 25, this point is not even worth arguing. However, it could be argued that learning becomes more difficult after 25, due to more entrenched habits and due to learning becoming more difficult as we go through life. Even if this is true, and I believe it to be true, it is worth continuing to try than it is to give in. It may be more difficult, but why does it matter if it is more difficult? What is the point of making the comparison to the learning ability of a younger person? You can learn. Have a realistic idea as to how quickly you can learn. Can't learn as quickly as in the past? Irrelevant. You can learn nonetheless, so learn.

>This thread was moved to

lol

No actually what they're saying is that to them sex means nothing and its an activity like going to the restaurant but they won't give you any.

Attached: Blank+_165389a505828c6074c4eaf334505bf1.jpg (499x499, 125K)

I thought Chads were supposed to help the incels, at least that what I do

And with that, I'm out of here. Now have fun shitting this up in your pit of self-chosen misery you defeatist faggots

Signed OP

If you help them Chad, they'll take all the women. Keep them down I say.

If Chad woke up in this guy's body he'd kill himself within 48 hours. He'd realize there's no hope and everyone will treat him like shit regardless of his attitude.

Attached: beta.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Super Chad does, he has won life. The low-lifer is a fascinating ant in his world

I was a khhv at 21 and by twenty three I had banged around 15 girls and made out with like two new ones weekly. It's not impossible but will feel very uncomfortable since most seeking to change had little social interactions. What I did was
-Joined a frat(gave me ample social opportunities and disproved many of the lies r9k and the red pill had filled me with.
-Lost weight (dropped from 195lbs to 160lbs, 6'0 btw.
-forced myself to go out with people I hardly knew so to improve my social circle
-forced myself to make moves on girls I had spoken to so I could see what worked and what didn't.
Prob alot of other shit as well
The first few times I fucked up with my social gains it felt awful but by the end failures didnt hurt at all and I started to be the guy who got all the girls. The biggest advice I can give you is get off this site and start socializing more in the real world. You're not going to find success with people who are too busy brooding and bitching to even try.

Attached: Q3LU2ltqbW7jBcaH4t8PUHCM3jxDvAH8Qh4bWxO_OTo.jpg (472x650, 92K)

Stopped reading after you said you joined a frat
Whatever

Attached: george.jpg (640x420, 61K)

>2018
>being yourself
>not being in the top 90th percentile of men by any means necessary, even if it means entirely losing yourself

>You can't learn anything new past 25.

citation needed

I was a turbo virgin til 17. When i tured 18 i made massive social gains. For the last 6 months i have yet to be at a party that i didnt get hit on by girls.

The point is that it is possible go from vrigin to chad quickly. However i think that my problem was that i wasnt present in alot of stuff and being quiet in general. I've yet to reach full chad though. I'm probably just ranking in at a high level normie

>6'0 btw
That was all you had to say, user.

/thread

(origiginality)

Chad usually isn't depressed and lazy though so I think he would try to cope by lifting hard and maybe even roids

Stacey would kys themself in 48 though

10/10 post.

Did peretty much all the stuff you did (including joining a frat) and do quite well socially nowadays.
I just never made any move, even on girls who were literllay begging for it. So it seems I have to learn that. Good to know that it is fully possible though, thanks bro.

>6 foot tall frat boy

I'd be more surprised if you didn't have a gf

>become the kind of man a girl would want
What if that doesn't seem possible, though? What if I am too ugly, weird and autistic to ever become attractive enough to be loved? I just can't imagine someone wanting me, no matter how much I try to improve myself.

Thats the average height in northern european

Just be the best, most fulfilling version of yourself. Live your life to the absolute fullest. If no woman on Earth wants to be with you then it wasn't meant to be. But at least you found fulfillment by other means.

Your point?

[You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.]

Perhaps "I aim to improve my desirability to women" would be better. Perhaps you're right, to actually become a man women want isn't fully in your control, but what is fully in your control is being able to IMPROVE your desirability rather than to become desirable per se.

>I just can't imagine someone wanting me, no matter how much I try to improve myself.

I can sympathise to a fair degree. I can imagine, to an extent, what it would feel like to feel absolutely hopeless, as though any imagined positive future could never happen. I've been there, not much these days, though I still feel hopeless from time to time.

I'm not a counsellor, I don't know very much, nor do many other people, and your problems are your own responsibility, they are yours to bear and work on, and it is wise to assume you will have to put in most of the effort to help yourself.

>What if I am too ugly, weird and autistic to ever become attractive enough to be loved?

Forgive yourself for your past failings. Forgive yourself for feeling the way that you do about yourself. Be kind to yourself also. When you catch yourself berating yourself, finish the though by reassuring yourself, forgiving yourself and being kind to yourself. Where has berating yourself gotten you, after all? If you feel unworthy of kindness to yourself, know that by looking after yourself, you can better look after those that you like and love.

"You're an ugly wreck, why are you so stupid." Catch yourself saying this, and respond with something more reassuring. Maybe you are indeed physically unattractive. Maybe you are incredibly awkward. I don't know. That's tough, but I see know point lying to yourself about it if you are these. So perhaps reply with "Yes, you aren't the most handsome, and you were a bit awkward back there. It's done, it's out of your control. Accept it, forgive yourself for your errors, and for feeling the way you do, it's okay. Life will go on, there will be chances to try again".

That's my take on it buddy. I hope you find it in you to practise kindness towards yourself and to work on your goals without becoming attached to the outcomes.

I used to have the same problem. If you can smoothly drop a line that implies you are attracted to them(Don't be an autist about this) it will usually work.

You literally don't understand the concept of Chad.
First of all you can't become Chad.
Second of all your pic is some retarded PUA bullshit. pumping and dumping a bunch of slamhogs has nothing to do with Chad.