If there was a war right now you could get killed the first few days and be remembered as a hero

If there was a war right now you could get killed the first few days and be remembered as a hero.

Attached: __original_and_real_life_drawn_by_erica_naze1940__9ec5f4f83c2cccf0c7bab92f219cea93.jpg (2000x1413, 1.98M)

I fucking wish
TO ARMS FOR DIXIE
REEEEE

Attached: 512px-Public_opinion_of_same-sex_marriage_in_USA_by_state.svg.png (512x317, 48K)

>killed in war
>remembered as a hero

Attached: 1496209387396.jpg (268x284, 17K)

Better than kicking the bucket in your mom's basement.
At least you've done something in your life.

Nice trips but I rather die in my basement than go to war. War is fucking hell no pun intended.

Nice numeros.
Anyway
>get yelled at by army dood, go out and get shot and suffer till you die
OR
>die playing vidya, sleeping or a heart attack
Either one, everyone will forget in a short while

there was no pun in your post

>666
>hell
idk

>not strapping a mine to your head thus becoming the ultimate air-launched man-guided anti-personel weapon system
Plebs, all of you

>Common soldier.
>Remembered.
Heh.

Attached: SataniaSmugsSmugly.jpg (420x428, 41K)

Sorry we can't live to your standards, user.

The idea of getting drafted, to fight and die for a country that never really did anything for me but was once somewhere that would have been worth dying for has a certain romance to it. I'd probably shit myself though

no one would remember you
you'd probably get killed by your own squadmates during basic training

Attached: sufull.jpg (350x224, 17K)

fuck off dumb sataniaposter

Make me.
Big dingus.

Attached: SataniaShining.png (676x767, 732K)

That garbage image is an insult to the us army and the USA

The flag has to be turned around so it seems like the soldier is always moving forward

>weeb author
Hey, at least they actually try!

you don't know how badly I want to die in combat in a juts war.

My biggest regret in life was not joining the Army and Marines when I was 18 and the Iraq/Afghanistan war was in full swing, don't care about muh fighting for the jews, I just want to die and I cant kill myself because my parents are still alive, at least then i would have died in a """honorable"""" way, now I'll have to wait for my natural death or kill myself when my parents go which could be a long fucking time.

Israel literally just called up a draft today. War is coming. This means the US will be going to war. Which also means France and UK will also be joining.

The only reason any white man should join the military in 2018 is to gain the skills necessary to defend his race in the coming RAHOWA.

You forgot to add:
>82nd Airborne
>Beach landing
Whoever drew this should be executed.

That's a river you tard

Attached: AF01FB3F-D31C-4C58-AAE7-FABA2E2C41BC.jpg (459x340, 230K)

>dying for jews in some shithole is somehow an improvement over watching anime and playing vidya
get lost shill, you can try that garbage on Jow Forums where the rest of the braindead nationalists lurk

Attached: 1512817478450.png (1280x717, 774K)

>not reading what the pic is trying to show

it's probably a riverbank
nobody would row ashore onto normandy and the 82nd saw a lot of action in the netherlands and germany so a river crossing wouldn't be out of the ordinary

It's never going to come dude, let it go.
the white race is either complacent or enthusiastic about it's downfall.
game over man

>not flying a wingsuit at the same time
fucking idiot

Post a weeb ww2 image that is not fucking insulting

Attached: Fedor Ivanovich Deryazhnyi - Fascists are on the Run.jpg (1600x1055, 418K)

If you are American, yeah, it sucks.

le subhuman zerg rush.jpg

>haha the picture you posted is COMPLETELY WRONG!!!! haha, man i sure got ya

Or could get refused entry into the military for being obese and stay home enjoying good food and the /comfy/ life with all the nice things I'm used to

Attached: 522773_10150756713490049_1404807522_n.jpg (564x510, 28K)

t. weeb subhumans
Should have joined your glorious nippons

Attached: 2440068.main_image.jpg (1503x1434, 620K)

>people arguing over a random weeb picture found on the internet in 4 seconds
okay

>anime (Japanese cartoon) girl fighting as an American in WWII
>America fought the Japanese in WWII
Heh, Ironic

The Japanese are very sorry for raising arms against us in WW2. If you ever go to Japan just walk up to the first attractive Jap woman you find and tell you that you demand that she let you nut on her face as reparations. She will immediately begin to suck you right there.

Wow that sounds great
God bless America

Attached: patton in LA.jpg (640x505, 96K)

Monument to Thespian dead. Battle of Thermopylae 480 BC.

2,479 years later they haven't been forgotten.

Attached: 30848534263_6c91e89a67_b.jpg (1024x683, 346K)

>edgy Jow Forumstard who thinks Hitler was right and America should've stayed neutral
>also have frequent fantasies of fighting in WWII and coming home to a qt who thinks of me as a hero

Attached: G.I..jpg (400x360, 29K)