BRRRAAAAP

This is the best sounding fart I have ever heard. Every time I listen to it, it sounds like a different fart, and I notice a new part to it. The sound is so rich and nuanced. It has so many different stages to it. Any one piece could be taken as an excellent fart all on its own, but they all add up to a glorious symphony. It might have been crafted by the mouth, but it does not matter, it is still art.

Do you robots love gamer girl farts too?

Attached: 8063AC1C-C487-4C5E-AF3B-DDEFB1A19C6F.jpg (627x347, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
youtu.be/SzRBeuuQDlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>praises a fart as if it's the second coming of Christ
>doesn't actually post said fart
fucking reported

sachie's fart? me and friendly neighborhood autist are the only people alive to have heard it.

>spend every waking moment on internet
>never came across this masterful fart
I am disappointed, user

Attached: C71E6C21-A0DA-4A06-B9E8-917C3CC810BF.jpg (124x173, 15K)

>spend every waking moment on internet
I just play bideo games desu

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

Enjoy, user.

Filled me with pure joy. Thank you.

Ahh a true classic. Every time I'm blessed to come back to this absolute masterpiece the heavenly ringing left in my ears after taking a listen lasts for hours. The sound stays in my head as I spend the day pondering all the intricacies associated with crafting such a magnificent auditory sensation as this one.

wow that's vile
women were a mistake

Damn, quints are looking fresh as fuck.

Attached: check them.jpg (500x499, 114K)

And so it was written.

Attached: 1516890356733.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

can't deny the quints, check'd and kek'd

Attached: 34686547.png (280x200, 53K)

Jesus Christ this bitch must have a roastie for an ass. When I fart it squeaks every time without exception. How many miles of cock do you have to take for your farts to sound like this?

cant ignore the four
(spoiler) plus one (spoiler/)

yeah it's faked
wowzers though what a thing to give your energy too
for the first time i jacked off to this goth girl with a huge dragon penis dildo jacking it off and dirty talking
what a wacky world we live in[.] wahoo!

>for the first time i jacked off to this goth girl with a huge dragon penis dildo jacking it off and dirty talking
gonna need that posted for scientific research user

i seriously cannot believe you think shes taken up the ass so much her farts sound different. You robots never cease to amaze with your ignorance.

t. assblasted by a dozen cocks

Virgin loser.

oreganigger

yes this is clearly projection and you are the one who has been assblasted by a(tleast a) dozen cocks.

Aww did you forget what board you're on? Did you forget you're not on reddit again? It's ok, just pay more attention next time sweatie.

youtu.be/SzRBeuuQDlY
Here's the original one. No braps for you.

QUINTS AND THEN DUBS TO CONFIRM IT
M E M E M A G I C K L I V E S

That's the
>donald duck having a stroke
Brap. FAKE and SAD

>brap memes get invented to knock women off the pedestal
>actual fart fetishists see this and think it's real and that they're welcome
absolutely disgusting

So saddening to know how fake it is though.