I love you user, I know that things didn't go well for you in life, but never give up user! I want to be on your side...

I love you user, I know that things didn't go well for you in life, but never give up user! I want to be on your side, I want to struggle with you, I don't care if life won't take it easy on me, as long as I have you on my side I will be still happy, and you don't have to struggle alone, your problems are also mine! Being alone is sad and facing problems together is better than facing it alone. And the most important thing is that I really really love you. I hope you don't mind me being your girlfriend?

Attached: Sakagami.Tomoyo.full.1582397.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRfKaJytYG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks09-LSTntY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: Words you'll never hear.

Attached: grG1Oi7kzsPzvHvTcQh35HPOhOg-FcxON45l9v-0UUk.jpg (320x383, 23K)

but atleast I can imagine it right??

Attached: 1524070808701.png (363x296, 136K)

I wish I wasn't gay. I would probably have a better time in life.

Why don't gay people have it easier to get a partner?

Thanks for reminding me that i can only hear these words from girls that don't exist.

Attached: .png (882x758, 17K)

It's okay, user. No one in the universe can hear those words from a real woman anyway.

I am so so sorrry :( I thought it would help you.. It helps me desu, imagining a cute anime girl speaking to me like that.. Damn I have to cry now :(

Attached: 1522757216077.png (658x901, 75K)

I've been imagining it for over a decade. Now i can't even get emotions from my imagination. I feel dead.

Attached: .png (633x758, 180K)

I wish i was gay. I would probably have a better time in life.

I am sorry we dont deserve to be alone, maybe this video could show some emotions in you? youtube.com/watch?v=XRfKaJytYG0

Attached: asdasd.jpg (288x175, 6K)

>video of a girl confessing to a chad
Yeah that helped a lot.

Attached: .png (568x590, 233K)

Not everyone get a loving bf. Most just want to have casual sex and this lead to many STD's. Also the gay community is really obnoxious to deal with.

Tomoya is not a chad!!! Please stop saying that :(

>has girl in love with him
>not a chad

Attached: .png (604x608, 8K)

That's just it. OP's text doesn't do shit for me. I'm emotionally numb. I just want someone to suck my dick. And i'm smart enough to avoid std's. I could get a gay dude to suck my dick anywhere anytime. Hell, there's guys out there who pay you to let them suck your dick. Girls are the ones all emotional and loving. Guys just want to fuck. Holy shit i want to be gay so much.

Hah, my romance/insecurity problems go much deeper than this feeble attempt at a post, you cannot make me feel, mwahahha.
;_;

Attached: file.png (230x206, 49K)

>tfw fall asleep, listening to this, several times
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks09-LSTntY

don't know if i should laugh or feel sad
i'll go with laugh, insanity is better to maintain sanity

STOP STOP STOP! MAKE IT STOP! GET THESE FEELS OUT OF MY HEAD! I SAID OUT RIGHT NOW GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEET OOOOOOUUUUUUT I DONT WANT THIS! MAKE IT STOP ALREADY! AAAAAAA

Attached: 1500751876874.jpg (394x360, 39K)

these threads are just counter produtice
all you're doing is reminding me of something i'll never have
i cant even delude myself into believing in the waifu shit so there's no hope for me to ever feel affection from a female, real or fake
damn why did you have to post this

Attached: 1525119026465.jpg (551x459, 100K)

This doesn't happen to me please stop it's making me mad