User, why aren't you vegan yet?

user, why aren't you vegan yet?
Girls like guys who are compassionate for animals. Onions doesn't actually make you feminine at all (not that there's anything wrong with femininity in the first place.)
Veganism isn't too expensive and is actually quite enjoyable if you give it the chance. Everything's much easier to digest. Every poop is a ghost poop.

What's your excuse?

Attached: irritatingly smug rabbit.jpg (379x500, 111K)

>user, why aren't you vegan yet?

I am vegan though, I became vegan because of a thread like this on Jow Forums four years ago!

Honestly, a lot of young people are vaguely familiar with veganism but are never really formally introduced to it, which is why I really like threads like this

when did you become vegan op?

>Girls like guys who are compassionate for animals.
No they don't. Like, at all. They like a man who can shoot the old hare in the head in the back of the barn when he needs to.
Women don't like femininity or weakness in men in any capacity.

LIFE IS SIN
BY CONSUMING LIFE I AM TAKING ON SIN IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE TOTAL AMMOUNT OF SIN IN THE WORLD

ITS FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Attached: 351CB65D-67C9-46AC-9ABA-F.gif (600x338, 1.83M)

*mare
lol it was a slip because of the hare in the OP picture.

samefag, veganism shill threads should be saged

>why aren't you vegan yet?
Meat tastes good.What a shocker am i rite?

Three years ago.
It's nice learning new recipes and not dealing with gross meat and indigestion. Don't miss it at all.
Apparently, the word s o y now filters to "onions" lmao

It seems like a lot of work and I'm somewhat poor too and I'd rather spend that money on other thing.
I guess the "muh meat taste good hurr" argument doesn't really apply to me since I seemed to have lost my care for taste, but I just think it's an easier lifestyle to eat meat.
Or whatever, I dunno

Attached: SoDone.png (413x442, 398K)

Meat is just as bad for you as cigarettes though.
Also lots of vegan meat substitutes taste just as great, they even have a vegan burger that bleeds like a real one nowadays

I dont care about the animals i eat
meat tastes good, so ill eat it
hell if human tasted good and I could get away with eating it then I would

Attached: 1522153083343.jpg (500x582, 67K)

It's actually easier to cook vegan foods and the off brands are typically pretty cheap.
I know you're going to hate hearing this but there are a lot of good veganism subreddits where you can get some pretty good advice on how to subsist cheaply.

According to Armin Miewes, humans taste exactly like pork.
Also, meat is really bad for you and can cause cancer. That coupled with the fact that raising red meat like cows uses a LOT of water and energy and releases a lot of methane (overpopulated farting cows) means eating meat is often super bad for the environment.
Don't even get me started on fish.

>Easier to cook.
I don't like cooking in the first place, it's too much effort.
It's not that I don't know how to cook, because I do, I just find it boring.

Also, I don't mind the Reddit thing, I don't like the site but you (probably) mean well so I have to reason to be mad.

But alas, I'm just lazy and stupid, so I'd rather stick to the stuff I've done all my life.

Attached: Johnu.jpg (404x670, 76K)

>and can cause cancer.

So can potatoes, your point?

They got vegan gabagool?

Oh, OK user. I respect your decision.
But please, just consider it in the future, alright?

Attached: 3.jpg (416x297, 13K)

Meat as bad as cigars , I dont wanna say that that is retarded , but it is.
Yes you COULD buy onions based products to replace meat , but it usually tastes inferior and further more I would only buy a vegan burger that could replicate the taste of a normal burger IF it was cheaper than the real deal , which it probably isnt because most people like to inflate the price hence its green food.

The point is that processed meat has a much, much higher chance of causing cancer. The average gallon of milk is up to 10% pus, steroids and remnants of blood.
In fact, it's gotten so bad that a lot of dairy companies have taken to dying the product to look more appealing, which is why if you drop a jug of milk on the street, it'll leave a white chalky stain for weeks without washing away. Normal milk isn't supposed to do that.
Almond milk, however, is literally just ground up almonds and water. You can make it at home. No pus, no blood, no dye, no stains. And it tastes just as good :)

>But please, just consider it in the future, alright?
Why? I feel no compassion or (whatever the word is) to animals, or most beings, I have no real reason to start it.
Not trying to be edgy, I just don't feel empathy or something.

Attached: IFoundAqtCatGirl.jpg (425x600, 291K)

actually, girls tend to be attracted to men with more subtle feminine facial features (lack of facial hair is now the preference for many women, as well as pointier jaws over wider ones and fairer, smoother skin) and behavioral traits (e.g. unbiased rationality, great listening skills, willingness to compromise, docility, behavioral softness, tendency to smile and blush, etc.)
tl;dr - all girls are kinda lesbos

Because there are other aspects at play other than the animals. There's also the protection of the environment (in which you live) and price which may, in the near future, become cheaper than or comparable to meat and dairy products. Maybe. We don't know yet.

>he still eats food
lmao fucking fatasses, get on my level.
i haven't eaten solid food in two years

Attached: soylent.jpg (1120x630, 59K)

It makes me feel like I'm really malnourished and dying? I also drink a lot so I have a hard time absorbing vitamins as it is.

Not yet but probably soon you fat Guinea fuck

And if not you can eat the lab-grown that will exist in like ten years.

This is only true if you live in urban America. If I lived in urban America, I would probably go vegan too (even though my current diet is 90% meat)