Why do so many girls have a skin contrast fetish?

Why do so many girls have a skin contrast fetish?

Attached: sex.png (910x860, 114K)

Not just girls, it's hot as a guy too.

You're retarded.
Women don't have fetishes like men do.
Female sexuality is pretty basic

pale ass redheads are GOAT

t. 56%er

>pale ass redheads are GOAT

My ex gf was one and is mentally cannot recommend/10

but the sex was epic

Germany's only rivial for most cucked nation in the world is Sweden.

>tfw all the best, brightest Germans died in WW2, in one last ditch effort to defeat the international Jewish bankers

Attached: 1524862708569.png (1426x1328, 1.48M)

we're only sad because mixing destroys "pale ass redheads". nothing really comes close.

There is nothing simple about them. They make no god damn sense.

but in the story the german fucks the american, so america is cucked

>Sweden
That's not how you spell Canada.

Attached: original.jpg (456x573, 30K)

>Redheads are going to be extinct because they keep fucking immigrants

Fuck it, I'm going to Ireland to to protect all the qts from the dirty brown people

Attached: 1514849878470.png (320x427, 132K)

Hang on, cant it come back even if they do that? Isnt that recessive genes or some shit?

I find black girls attractive and I have extremely high test. Only reason I browse this board is because im mentally ill and can't talk to women without being an asshole.

They make sense if you realize that they can't comprehend logic like men do and are never satisfied regardless. Women who have everything and every reason to be happy still cheat with guys uglier than their husbands.

It is literally the saying of opposites attract. I hate being with someone of my complexion, because it just looks like we are one lump of flesh when we are together. I am olive toned with a slight tan, so pale white girls are fine. But tan ones are boring to look at (us together).

>on the internet, nobody knows you're a sweaty neckbeard cuck fetishist making up elaborate stories.

I'm dating a red head and I'm white and Scottish.

>running my hands through his afro when he takes me from behind
absolute larp

that sounds like cuck larp and that nickname
>crazymary23456
something just doesn't sound right
even if it's true, who cares. Even try to say you want to have white kids and there will be bunch of niggers who will accuse you of being white supremacist
and if you'll rejected girl becashe she fucked non white you are compared to hitler.
Women are whores and non whites are considered "Exotic"
>

agreed. actual girl here, and that is an obvious larp. reddit is one of the easist places to fool, too. actually so is Jow Forums based on the people here believing it.
actual stats show again and again that the most desired men by all women of all races (except black women) are WHITE men.

A nig-russian that must be a wild motherfucker

Maybe for a nigger fucking a white girl but not the other way round

You're either a pleb or a nigger.

Attached: 1501280476471.png (799x597, 719K)

Tfw you're a white chad that likes black girls. Why is this world so fucking unfair!

My gf loved the contrast stuff. Only she was black and im a pale skinned burgermutt

How many black redheads do you see, mate? How many Middle-Eastern redheads? Mexican redheads?
Hell, how many non-whites do you see with a hair color other than black or dark brown?

>Redheads are going to be extinct

Attached: house on the hill.jpg (250x236, 11K)

Why are white women so quick to get offended on behalf of minorities? Most of the time the actual minority they're "defending" doesn't even give a fuck.

Red heads were supposed to go extinct anyway in like 500 years I think it was said? This was all before current trends though, projections from 20 years ago.

Now? Lucky if red heads make it another 100.

Girls so proud of how diverse their life is, you accuse them of being racist for fetishizing race and they get insecure about it?

Did you hate your mum? Hones

they threw the hail mary and the jews picked it off and ran it back for a touchdown. fuck

Attached: 1516720082467.png (563x440, 274K)