How quickly do girls get wet when they are turned on?

How quickly do girls get wet when they are turned on?

Attached: wet.jpg (960x1280, 203K)

Not very quick, and the other thing, there isnt a ton of it. As far as I can remember, Ive only been dripping wet as they say once or twice.

post your fuckin feet, you stupid slut.

may i pls drink ur vag juice

what is that green/yellow looking thing near anus chode?

vagina stuff. doesnt happen always.

I've had girls pretty soaking wet within five minutes multiple times.

it depends, if you're dehydrated or on birth control it can take a longer time or not happen much at all. use lube its better that way

The last times you were "dripping wet" what was the scenario?

I think I was masturbating and for some reason it took a really long time so I guess more of it just built up?

I think I get wet too quickly. After my first clit orgasm I am always soaking. If I am just feeling turned on and do not play with myself I still make a mess in my underwear.

But I think for sex this would be a bad thing because the guy may not feel anything?

Do guys like to go down on a girl that is very wet or is that not pleasant for them?

thats not true you fuckin retard. I made a small turkish girl once wet as fuck just by kissing and her rubbing my dick. Seriously her pants we're soacked with pussy juice.

>But I think for sex this would be a bad thing because the guy may not feel anything?
depends on his penis size

>Do guys like to go down on a girl that is very wet or is that not pleasant for them?
it's completely based on personal preference

Originally where? In your dreams?

>I think for sex this would be a bad thing because the guy may not feel anything?
Wait, this is a bad thing?
I thought most guys love wet pussies
>tfw you will never rub your dick against a girl
>feel her juices envelop you as you slide into her
>ywn feel her pussy tighten as you straddle her

>Do guys like to go down on a girl that is very wet or is that not pleasant for them?
it depends on how it tastes really. unironically.

I did this but to a Jewish girl. It was dripping down her thigh.

depends if you're a virgin before.

depends on the chad's power level

I have tried it before and it does not have a taste specifically.
It is just clear but there is a lot of it.

This made me wet desu.

>virgin before
A complete khhv. Nobody has ever seen my vagina.

>I have tried it before
thats pretty hot. regarding taste. the fluid might not have a taste but your vag almost certainly will.

Really? How could I test this on myself?

It must be different depending on the girl. My girlfriend walks around wet as long as she's around me. She gets dripping wet as soon as we start making out or I grope her.

unless you can eat yourself out I don't think that's gonna be possible.

I've dated a couple of East Asian girls who fucking gush like a geyser 2-3mins into any foreplay. And one of them literally pissed herself after a few minutes of penetration + clit rubbing.

It feels just as good and it turns me on even more if I know she's enjoying it enough to produce a waterfall.

>But I think for sex this would be a bad thing because the guy may not feel anything?
No you still feel it... though it is a little bit less sensitive? But the mental aspect of knowing how wet the girl is makes it a lot better.
I find that how wet a girl is doesn't really impact oral that much. It's not like your clit is the source of your wetness. All that really matters with oral is smell and taste. You can alter your taste through your diet. Scent can also be managed a bit through diet. But honestly you shouldn't worry about the smell that much. Natural pussy scent is a turn on for normal guys. Emphasis on natural... you shouldn't smell like death.

I get wet within a a min or two after being turned on.

Im a kv but I think its hot
having some one actually liking me enough to be turned on is my fantasy desu...

Attached: 1481649675556.jpg (487x423, 6K)

do any fembots squirt when they orgasm?

fucking whores get the fuck off this board you shits!! now!!!!!!!

Alright thanks, user!
>no bf to tell me what my scent is like

>clit
This is the main source of pleasure for me (right now anyway).

Do guys mainly focus on the clitorus when giving oral or is that also a personal thing?
Idk how any of this works sorry.

Me too, senpai. Just want someone to be horny over the fact that I am horny

>tfw gf to inhale her scent
if they're good they won't ignore the clit. what I like to do is play with the clit with my mouth and tongue whilst I finger them. it usually gets good results.

>tfw fear of betrayal means you will never experience this
[/spoiler] It feels fucking gay tbqh [/spoiler]

Attached: 1493834363675.png (646x595, 280K)

>tfw cant even get spoilers right
just end it

Attached: 1484064603523.png (350x338, 67K)

Varies from girl to girl. I get wet pretty easily/quickly, even if I'm not "mentally" horny sometimes.

the virgin levels are off the fucking charts

when my gf is horny she gets really wet after like 5 minutes of kissing or sucking my dick.