Mental health thread #9

>schizos
>autists
>depressed
>anxious
Everybody is welcome. Talk about experiences or treatments. Don't be an ass.

Attached: blink.jpg (1200x1000, 604K)

tfw can't remember if started smoking weed to help anxiety or if I developed anxiety from smoking weed

Attached: 1507058056916.jpg (241x251, 6K)

Autism is hell on earth mode.

I prefer to think that it's subjective, could be easy mode. unfortunately, due to lack of perspective, we'll never know. so there's no point in wondering if your life would be any better without it. at least, that's my thinking. of course you'd choose not to have it if you could, but still.

weed is only the worst drug because everyone thinks it's harmless. there are so many drugs that get a bad rap that aren't nearly as bad on your mental health as weed. when regular stoners tell me "psychedelics fry your brain" it makes me so pissed, it's like they don't even realize weed can do the same thing (especially when used regularly).
personally, weed gives me bad depersonalization. i'm lucky i don't have a disorder but after a few scary experiences with it i'm definitely not going to push my luck. if i did it semi-regularly it would only be a matter of time. depersonalization is linked to anxiety from what i understand so it could be the weed that gave you the anxiety. i'm not a professional though, don't ask me.

I'm not sure if I'd choose not to have it if I could. It would almost certainly turn out better, but it's scary to change everything so much and I'm at least comfortable with having autism.

>depersonalization
I resonate with this. But you're right, weed can be very harmful if used regularly and by certain prone people

Are you the guy that plans on transitioning? Many of you schizos are traps.

Schizo here on the following

>haloperidol 20 mg
>venlafaxine 150 mg
>cogentin 4 mg

voices haven't stopped, but once in the while it gets quiet so I'm alright I guess. I think I have the potential to be high functioning, so I'm trying to get a job right now

Voices are normal everyone talks to themself try abilify or seraquel

>get scared at night
>hurt myself to calm down
>repeat next night

I have psychotic features I take
Clonazepan 1.5mg
Propanenol 20mg
Quietapine 300mg
Venaflax 150

if you have to disclose your schizo getting a job will be very, very, very hard. good luck though, and good on you for trying.

I have dyslexia. Do I qualify?

Thats just degenerate as fuck its what dumb kids do

Most mental health males have a small penis (under 6.5)

I wouldn't be suprised my dick is 5.1 and Im on neetbux for being mentally ill

can confirm, was a dumb kid once.

stop it, the scars don't go away.

If you're depressed, go to the hospital and say you tried to kill yourself. They'll send you to a looney bin and you'll see real basket cases.
You realize you're better than these people, you don't belong here. These people are human trash, they are the lowest of the low.
You don't belong there, you need a special type of treatment, not these fucking gay ass share and care groups.
So you jump through their hoops, get discharged, and now you're on your way to rehabilitation.
Find something natural that calms you down, gets you out of that depressed headspace, something that isn't video games. Try carpentry or fixing things, something where you can see your progress and say, "man, I just did that, that wouldn't be there/that would still be broke if I didn't do that."
I've been depression free for 3 years now, with some bad days, but nothing as bad as it was, because of this.

I would like to see statistics but I measure at 4.8 so ya its small at least no one will see it

anybody qualifies, don't even have to have a mental illness. i mean, it's recommended to be able to partake in discussion, but not required

>Go to jail
>Diagnosed extremely high-risk major depressive
>Spend 3 months Ad Seg in psych ward in county jail

>Hostage situation
>Nog that looked like an ogre that refused to wear clothes
>The guy that always screamed for his mommy
>The guy that went on about Jesus
>The guy that thought he was Gabriel who stopped mid-sentence and blamed it on laser attacks
>The guy who perched hisself on the sink like a bird laying an egg

I was so happy when I was shipped off to prison...

>Go to medical prison for the disturbed
>The guy whose tongue was too big for his mouth
>A dozen motherfuckers with fetal alcohol syndrome
>The literally autistic child molesters

I didn't get sent to the tranny prison, though. They have a prison specifically for trannies.

I doubt that I'm a schizo with a 5.8 cock thats above average

>doubt that i'm a schizo
you'll know pal

Bipolar II sucks. Diagnosed 4 months ago but had it as misdiagnosed depression 6 years ago.

Trying to put life back together and meet a cool chick. She knows I have it cause I met her a year ago. Had a bad fight last summer, we got over it. Until we had a fight yesterday. I found out she never forgave me for what happened back then and had been stringing me along ever since.

I'm still in the process of getting the right meds to treat it, and she goes and makes me feel like complete shit. I wish my mind wasn't this broken.

Thats still small anything under 6.5 is small

Shes prob bipolar too you guys are monsters and should be put down

chances are you're a monster too if you're in this thread.

Forgot to mention bad fight last summer was when I was hypomanic. Since then she said the bipolar made sense of some of our issues and she understands cause she suffers depression and anxiety and used to have an eating disorder.

But nope. When the gloves came off she pointed straight back to that issue, ignoring the progress I've made

That's vindictive m8. Want to talk about it?

I haven't drank in almost a year but I got really stressed/anxious and depressed today and now I'm three beers deep so far

I was on /trv/ looking at all the anons traveling and having sex with foreign women and it pushed me over the edge. I just graduated and have to get a job and feel trapped and I never got to have any good experiences in uni just 5 years of depression. I don't know what to do now I'm freaking the fuck out

I don't know what the fuck to do, I've tried every treatment possible. I desperately want to have hope but having any at all just seems like blatant delusion at this point.

Attached: 1425737523957.jpg (550x720, 326K)

I wouldn't doubt it. She acts like it a lot. On another note, yes please do put me down. I want off this ride.

Really? my dick is 8 and i have autism alongside dementia

No you types are terrible people no denying it

How do you have dementia? I doubt its 8

>you types of people
i wasn't the user that made the post, fucktard. at any rate, if you're just going to call people monsters here maybe you don't belong

Hes right though they are monsters that suck the life from everyone

Butt hurt fag no I will stay

you have a right to your opinion but don't you think it's a bit retarded to just let it fly in a thread made so that us monsters can feel like people?
you're a much bigger, much more insufferable loser for even entering this thread. please do the world a favor and off yourself.

I honestly don't know what to say about it. It's been a fucked up friendship from the start but she was the only friend I've had in the last 5 years. But her saying she understood my issues and called herself a friend while then being quick to flake, block my texts, lead me on and then say I'm not good enough to date her. Then in arguments it's all my fault and I'm always fucking up. I admit I had done a lot of that. And I apologize and admit it to her. But then when she messes up she shifts the blame to me.

I know I'm better off without her. I'm just terrible with meeting new people and we clicked really fast. Now I'm back to no friends and feel burnt out.

>How do you have dementia?
Some memories just disappear like it never happened and the worst of all is that you don't even realize they're gone
>I doubt its 8
It's actually 7.8

Lol why would I do that I have a great life and good GF that isnt bipolar, go take your meds and go on being a drain on society and your family you crazy fuck

this one. on the same boat nigga.

>depressed
>anxious
i just cant fucking take it im so fucking sick of acting happy at school but if i dont do it i wont have any fucking friends and ill be abandoned and then ill feel even fucking worse i fucking hate it so much my lips have spasms around peoole anf im seeing colours fly and my eyes are twitching i judt cant takr face ti face conversation and my fucking meds dint work and anything i do say is just baiting someone into fighting i just want someone to talk to

If you have such a great life why are you here shitposting?

I'm BPD and I can be a bad person crushing people emotionaly and shit every relationship I get in I sabotage it so I know why he hates us

Why not I'm relaxing watching t.v? You must be one of those virgin normie haters

Those are called incels these days this board is 90% "normal" people

bipolar and borderline are a bit different. at any rate, that doesn't mean you have to pay attention to that fact. some people just can't help stuff easily, that doesn't mean it's not worth trying, and it certainly does mean you shouldn't take the words of those less understanding to heart, my friend.
i think the person i was arguing with is failing to realize the different between BD and BPD, as indicated by what they seem to think.

Stop using that fucking word its stupid

here

A lot of my friends flaked on me when I got out. Go make some new ones, m8. Play some vidya on steam or fuck around on omegle

I know I need to make new ones. I want to too. But now I'm afraid that while I'm in the weird adjustment period where every few weeks a med is adjusted and I become unstable I'll ruin potential friendships. But I know if I isolate I'll end up getting worse anyway.

And sorry you had to go through that. It sounds rough.

anybody here with bipolar 2? what makes it different from plain old depression that has occasional "ok" spells?
i'm terrified of going to a doctor and being misdiagnosed with something because i can't explain what is going on with me.

Got some escitalopram today. Anyone have any experience with it?

Obviously worried about the possible sexual dysfunction but my adderall makes me horny as fuuuuuck, so I'm hoping they just balance out

Bipolar 2 those ok spells are normal too until they become a little more closer to manic. Like for me I became more reckless and impulsive and ruined my finances and friendships. Also fucked up my job. But it wasn't full blown deliusional thinking the world is great I can do anything that is considered a true manic episode.

Personally it didn't make me feel noticeably better.

as of right now the times when i feel good aren't a problem, so how do you tell the difference between lapse in depression and "hypomania"?

I think the worst part was how they pretended to care when I got out, but when the novelty wore off they ditched me.

Maybe I changed too much? But what do they want? You either change in prison or you get wrecked.