What worries you the most about your life user?

What worries you the most about your life user?

Attached: 1525411607505.jpg (848x480, 107K)

That I'm not good enough for anyone

>What worries you the most about your life user?
That I've failed my first semester of community college that my dad paid for.
He loves me a lot from what I can tell.
I'm his first son and out of all my brothers I'm the most like him in appearance, so he probably sees himself in me a lot.
I just feel so fucking bad, I'm a complete fucking failure and it only makes it worse because my dad is always telling me how smart I am.

Attached: 1421030859594.jpg (300x360, 36K)

That I may truly have been turned evil

that i'm not entirely sure i'm fixable anymore

that i will finally get a gf and she will be a big disappointment.

Attached: what i fear most.png (363x504, 13K)

That the suicide will be a failure

That I'll never have kids lol

That i have trouble getting up in the morning and failing to meet my obligations and playing vidya while i put on hold all of my responsibilities

I do not want kids. Why do you guys want kids?

Inability to stop masturbating constantly

That despite the improvements I've made, the progress I've made, the connections I've made, I don't feel any better.
I don't feel satisfied in the slightest.
I've become angrier and embittered with the world around me.
I still feel my raw disposability.

I wanted things to be better, so I made them better. Why isn't it enough?
What do I have to do for even a moment of satisfaction?

Attached: 1475246286195s.jpg (204x250, 9K)

This. Despite having trying almost anything there is.

That I will finally get a gf and I'll just be a big disappointment for her.

The fact that the guy I have an (online) crush on (who says he likes me back) only has an idealised view of me and if we actually met he'd hate me and I'd be alone again.

Attached: SataniaCries.jpg (549x549, 44K)

>About to finish bachelor's degree (graduate this summer at an average 3.6 GPA assuming I do well in current summer class)
>No driver's license
>No work experience
>No recommendation letters required to enter graduate school
>No gf, possibly going to ruin chances with girl I have oneitis with

I feel you my man.
A year ago, I would have felt some concern should a man collapse near me, some desire to help him if he was in no position to help himself.
Recently, a man did just that, and I walked on feeling nothing.
Apathy has eaten my soul.

What scares me the most is the thought of actually making it one day - but years too late. I'm not sure I would be strong enough to ever get over the regret and all the things i never got to experience. I'm sure those things would destroy me in the end.

I'm 25 now. I think it might already be too late ...

Attached: Blank+_19107a95da9dceb9e0f2e5d5f8343969.jpg (400x386, 29K)

turning 25 in a few days, same here, what the fuck was i doing these past 5 years.

we still got time user, who cares about what is lost, better regretting it with 25 than later with 35, lets do our best

Attached: 1466869442867.png (541x615, 450K)

The idea that I'll never be able to have a meaningful relationship with a woman and ease the deep seated anxiety I have about being incomplete, unable to do what seemingly everyone else is able to achieve with no significant effort

I might be just too late for biological immortality at 22 and my younger sister will be totally unprepared for it.

that i have much more unpleasantness in store

that i won't get a decent job and settle down. i'm a brainlet in 2nd year of college doing a comp sci major, even though i've realized that i'm terrible at coding and have no inherent interest in it anymore, but i've come this far so it's too late to go back

Attached: 1519771382082.jpg (645x588, 57K)

That I dropped uni after my parents helped me so much to prepare for it. I just feel useless and that is the worst feeling. I ain't had a job since and it's been 6 months later. Someone just put one in my cranium please.

Attached: 1508516175327.jpg (591x631, 68K)

I fear that I'm never gonna make it, or that if I do then the result wont be worth it. Its all gonna be for nothing and I'll never reach far enough for the struggle to seem even remotely worthwhile

Attached: 1413824798987.jpg (363x349, 34K)

That I'll I go blind before I'm 30

I'm 28

That one change in the legal climate could bring my fairly lucrative business to a screeching halt and I'll have to get a real job.

If you're terrible at coding, but can learn enough of the languages to talk about them, try to get a job as a QA tester. It's what I did and it's worked out really well.

I'm going to die and I don't know anything about anything

Why do you think that?
He might not mind whatever flaws you might have.

That I've already screwed up so much that it's unfixable
I'm nearly 23 and I still have a learner's permit that I will have to renew again

I am almost 31 and burned out on everything and broke at this point. a few people i have known who were younger than me have died from suicide / accidents / drugs and i know one day i will join them too, possibly sooner than I want.

im dropping outa college cause im too irresponsible ahhh

I thought that if you're 18 then you could skip right to a drivers license

I'm worried about my future, I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do. I'm glad I didn't waste too much time/money at uni, but it does feel like I'm back at step 1

Attached: 1524823253087.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

I have one semester of college left (graduating in December) and have never had a gf. If I failed in a medium sized city with six universities all next to each other, how will I get a chance to get better in my shitty hometown where I accepted a full-time offer. It's solid money and I'll be living at home so I can save up. Say I dick around for a couple years, all of a sudden I'm 26 and still have no experience. I don't see how anything will change at that point. :/

I fear that this is all life has to offer, and that I will die never knowing about what the universe is and how it works.

that my girlfriend doesn't really love me
that i hate my job
that ill hate existing outside of my room
that i'll never find anything that ever makes me truly happy cause my brain is fucked up and wont give me the right chemicals when good events happen
that ill always worry and never trust people no matter what
the list goes on really

Attached: 1525732799262.png (565x541, 157K)

Pro Tip: you can't worry about anything if you got nothing

Attached: 24151b568117d45ee33a2d199c69a1b850438888cfffeeafb6dfc3e9f876620b.png (339x301, 114K)

It's 16
I've taken the test once but failed right at the end

That I'll either be stuck in a relationship with a misogynist full of arguments and demands or have to suffer through a soul-crushing break-up and be punished by him

How meaningless common decency has become and how every single one you encounter tries to find something to exploit for their own gain.
No matter how hard you try, in the end we must die.
Life is pain. Existence is a lie. I want to go back to the void.

Attached: 1522583923085.jpg (750x750, 85K)

I said the same with 20 user

housing. I have no idea where I'll be living in roughly 2 years.

Eventually I'm going to have to face the consequences of my failure in every aspect of life. Failing college, failed socially, failed to learn anything useful, failed to develop any kind of emotional maturity, failed to grow up, in every way failed to become a functional human being, but I still haven't faced the consequences. I'm still completely dependant but I can't be much longer. How am I going to get a job without any technical, mental or social skills? What am I going to do when my parents die? How am I going to face the rest of my family? Where will I live? How will I feed myself? How will I deal with medical problems? How will I keep myself sane when I've lost contact with even my closest family members? Every aspect of my life keeps getting worse, it's been going on for as long as I can remember and I've completely degenrated as a human being, and yet I haven't even begun to face the real problems of reality. How bad can things actually get? Is it ever going to stop?

It'll get as bad as you let it. Find what makes you happy, learn it, do it well, and go from there.

I missed having a prime relationship with a girl, now the best that I can expect is leftovers (emotionally and sexually) If even that.
But most important emotionally, fuck the 'virgin gf' meme, I just wanted somebody to love.

Attached: 1524361437280.png (500x500, 26K)

I wasn't being serious that's why I put lol

the current direction of my life. am i going the right way? will i be okay in the future? will i be happy?
shit like that :/

I spent my early life working hard to achieve a lot
>worked hard in highschool to get accepted to uni
>worked hard in uni to try to get a good job
>to my family and friends I was the smart kid that was gonna achieve a lot
>Im 24 and I feel like my mind is going to shit
>past few years my concentration and focus has gone to shit
>Im finding it harder to remember and absorb new things
>Im applying for a job and I need to study and get some certifications
>been about 4-5 months of this and Im almost 2/3rds of the way done
>feeling burnt out, I cant focus, ad I am doing terribly on my practice exams
>part of me wants to quit this and get a regular job so i can make some money and move out of my moms house and stop having to deal with her drinking problem
>If I quit trying for this job I feel like im ditching a good opportunity just so things can easier
>if I get a simple job I feel like Ill always be empty because Ill be squandering my potential
>sometimes I wish I never achieved so much earlier in life
>I feel like I wasnt cut out for these expectations

Attached: IMG_0608.jpg (500x388, 58K)