Femanons...

Femanons, are you most likely to go out with an attractive guy randomly messaging you online or a painfully average yet confident guy approaching you in public?

pic unrelated

Attached: 29541884_807776236076448_310475095038758452_n.jpg (500x396, 20K)

desu being approached in real life is too stressful, regardless of the guy i'd rather first talk online

If an attractive guy is messaging me online, theres pretty much a 99% chance he is looking for a quick fuck and nothing more, so I would go with Mr. public approach.

I never realized until now how unattractive is shyness

Being approached by a guy in public has been my dream for my entire life.
>guy spots you while going about his day
>decides he wants to talk to you because you look interesting

Shame it has not happened and never will happen baka

What if internet chad is a total 10/10 with a nice 8 inch cock?

How old are you?
Do you go out?

Ive matched with attractive guys on tinder before but all I can think of is him drinking a ton and regretting it the next morning and laughing with his buddies the next day cause he slept with an ugly girl.

being approached online leaves you in control though... if you don't like him or aren't feeling it you can just type a quick message or ignore entirely. no awkward conversations you can't escape like irl

21. I mean I go to university and no guy has ever spoken to me before.

I know lots of girls that claim being approached is the worst part of their day, do you have a comment about this?

do you go to bars though. that's probably the only way it'll happen

No it would make my entire YEAR if a guy saw me from a distance and wanted to come over to speak to me.
>tfw never catcalled
>tfw havent been forcefully grabbed and raped

I do not really want to hang out at a bar by myself though. I have been with my friends but never had any male attention even when I wear something a bit tighter or more revealing.

Are you ugly? Are you non white? Where do you live?
Those are important factors because some cultures have men completely cucked for the fear of being accused for harassment

are you me?
I don't go out to clubs or whatever anymore but when I did go, the other girls I was with got all the attention. i've never been catcalled either. Guess I'm just too plain

White Australian.
I must be ugly if it has never happened here then. Just end it already

I do not understand how girls can go out to a bar or a club and have all their drinks bought for them from guys! Some of my friends have said they had guys buying them rounds for an entire night and did not even try to make a move on them afterwards.

>White Australian.
You also have a lot of brown and black men who have low standards and will fuck any white chick so you must be pretty ugly or offputting in a way.
Try going to one of the diverse, big cities and see if one of the shitskins tries to make a move. White men are too afraid nowadays

d/a but I have a thot friend like that too. She gets all the free shit the whole night, like guys literally buying her a bunch of roses in the club and stuff like that. Being attractive must be a very different life but I don't think I could handle the attention.

Attached: IMG-20171202-WA0006.jpg (750x1334, 104K)

this is why I hate texting so damn much

>she doesnt stress about every unread message

yes tell me about it!! actual nightmare going to these places, that's why I stopped. Everyone else would be dancing with some random guy and I'd just get fed up sneak off home to eat pizza.
However I think the chads who are comfortable enough to approach girls and guy drinks and stuff just go for the girls who look sluttiest as they seem like an easy shag.
Having said that I've never had anyone approach me online either kek

It would be fun to try the Stacy life on for a day, but at the end of the day, I enjoy not having to wake up at 5 AM to glue fake eyelashes on top of my real ones. Also I have self respect so

Post contact I will approach you (un)ironically

>tfw no aussie shitposter gf

God yeah I do not envy the dolling up routine. What bullshit.

I live in a big city desu.
How do I make myself seem approachable to others? I am not the most comfortable in social situations so maybe that has something to do with it.

>I dont think I could handle the attention.
The grass is always greener on the other side, but you are probably right.
Would just be nice to it to happen once in a while, r-right?

>an easy shag
I would say this is what it comes down to. You probably will not find the love of your life at a club and even if someone did approach me there I would not want a bf who really enjoyed that kind of lifestyle.

>would just be nice for it to happen once in a while
Yeah I suppose so. But I'm not unhappy with how things are so ehh. Rather not go around sucking club owner cock for free entrance, or whatever it is she does.

not being comfortable in social situations 100% has something to do with it.
if someone looks uncomfortable I'm not gonna fucking approach them on the high chance that I make them more uncomfortable.

>Would just be nice to it to happen once in a while, r-right?
Would you appreciate being approached by an ugly guy?

>sucking club owner cock for free entrance
Nights out like these are actually so expensive, especially paying to be able to get it there. Do not know how normies do it every single weekend.

Well kill me now.
When there is alcohol involved it usually is not so bad and I am more open to talking to people. Maybe it is resting bitch face.
>tfw no bitch faced bf to kiss my bitch face

I would be flattered no matter who approached!
Just the actual act of coming up to talk to me is the sweetest thing ever.

Normies either have jobs, parents or savings, I guess.

the ones that do it every weekend are the ones that go broke and complain about having no money.

>resting bitch face
fuck i think i have that the only time ive had people approach me is to say i either look tired or mad at something

>n-no its just my face ):

Okay so say I come up at random and tell you you look interesting; what do I say next?

It's the fear that the conversation dies after that that prevents me from even engaging in the first place. Am I supposed to expect you to want to keep it going right off the bat? It's like, the chance of success isn't even worth the (much more likely) threat of awkwardness to outright humiliation. Why risk it?