Ok guys. Please be gentle. I've been going to the gym lately in an effort to make myself look better...

Ok guys. Please be gentle. I've been going to the gym lately in an effort to make myself look better. Any advice on other measures I can take?

Attached: spiffy.png (391x286, 296K)

This is prolly b8 but you look extremely unhealthy: pale skin, sunken in dark eyes, unkempt hair. You look like you eat trash and definitely don't go outside.

Go outside, sleep more, stop doing drugs if you do any, and start eating healthy foods. Looking healthy is a major component in being attractive.I would lose the beard imo, it just looks really unkempt and dirty.

SPIffFY it's time for you to stop doing stims

hey man. thanks for the advice. here's another pic of me with a mate. i shaved here

Attached: discordmeetup.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

Here's me with my facial hair trimmed. I think it looks pretty good here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 23.03.48.png (996x996, 1.3M)

Find a celebrity that looks like you and get his haircut. The upward curly hair is...not the worst but an aesthetic haircut could give you a point. Finally get some better fitting clothes and stay away from graphic tees. The baggy stuff is no bueno and graphic tees is one fedora away from making you look like a euphoric atheist

u need concealer

Sounds good mate. What do you think of my goalie gloves? They make me feel cool

suicide would be a good measure

Practice looking weak and vulnerable.

why haven't you killed yourself yet you freaky looking cunt?

You do realise I'm clinically incapable of caring what you think right?

To get rid of that dark eye look you need to spend long hours outside in the sun and get maximum rest at night. Difficult to do if you live in a place that's always overcast, or you're a lazy neckbeard. Fishoil also helps.

Attached: IMG_27182.jpg (1134x1063, 46K)

Do Nofap, get to 100 days+.

Definitely looks as if you fap too much. Your body loses tons of nutrients and you also fuck up your brain with brain fog. This comes from exceeding your sexual rewards system saiety level.

Especially anyone called Sammy Robertson.

looking good spiff

drink some monster and work out and u will be good

Shave the neckbeard. Also, you look like shit, I mean what's with the sunken eyes? Also, find a haircut that fits you

OP you look very unhealthy. You also suffer from fat face, meaning when you get fat, it immediately goes to your face. You have bad inflammation.

Consider a Keto diet and eat salt in moderation. You need to play with the amounts but you need to seriously start researching what you can do about inflammation.

Keep growing your hair out and look for a style that brings some bangs forward.

You either have a full-mustache or you shave it
You don't go inbetween unless you like the pedophile look

He said that he was trying to get Jow Forums

For dieting you can do keto, but I suggest reading the Jow Forums sticky on nutrition then downloading something like my fitness pal to actually calorie count. Keto, vegan, paleo, whatever. If you have a balanced meal, get the macros in, and eat under your tdee you can get aesthetic. For a fat build you might be stuck with always having a chubby frame, but if you can even slim down a little or pack more muscle you will be more likely to get women

Wtf why are people so mean?
Anyway biggest step for you is to lose weight. Keep your beard short. Do chin and jaw exercises to lose face fat. Dont eat junk food. Go to sleep before midnight and sleep 8 hours a day. If you want to keep hair get on treatments. Keep going to gym. You have the potential to look 7/10 right now you're 3.5/10

Kurtis?

Don't bother with this place. Go to Jow Forums.