Why haven't you joined the US Marines yet brobots?

Why haven't you joined the US Marines yet brobots?
(or your countries equivalent)

Attached: Untied Status Marin Crops.jpg (865x865, 167K)

>asthma
>anemia
>bad vision
>underweight
>total fucking pussy

thats why

Fuck off Tel Aviv

I'm incompetent, i can't even handle civilian life well.

retarded 3 month stint for anti-depressants. quick tip: lie about your medical record, but not your criminal record

my life would have changed if I joined. i hit average for the PFT. literally working out and sitting around all day in any branch would have been better than what i have now

Attached: 1449187603804.jpg (804x802, 85K)

this is my backup plan if my shit crashes on me

I don't like Israel

oreget

because the marine corps is close to a literal cult with sub 90 iq retards

not like the army is much better, but at least I can play videogames after setting up comms for my unit instead of getting fucked with for not being "manly enough" or some other stupid shit.

already a soldier lol

have fun with your glue and crayons meathead

Cause im 29

I don't want to fight wars for Israel

Attached: fg.jpg (409x409, 38K)

>ultrachad and ultradouche marines
>Not joining US army with better lifestyle, better promotions, and even more combat arms opportunities
If you are dying to be a yut, wear 5.11 clothes regularly, have a high and tight right now, talking about being a "devil dog" all the time, and you can do 100 pull-ups go ahead. But a robot in the marines? If you are on this site you are the kind of person who is gonna get pushed to the back of the line. The CO and NCO will make you mow the lawns while your other Chadly Marines in the unit will do cool shit. You will get shitted on for being a social autist and come out with no rank, no badges, and no friends cuz you are a cuck. 4 years wasted and not even enough training to survive your inevitable homelessness. Fuck that, do army. Become a 25 series signal guy and install Adobe reader on computers in the Pentagon. Go back to IT cave, do what army tells you, get free college.

The marine corps was a cult, but its one of the best (and worst) times of your life. I still get some nostalgia for the things I left behind.

never forget

Air Force : Corporation
Army : Fraternity
Coast Guard : idc
Marines : Cult
Navy : Gay Bar

Because I have the autisms

i didnt join the marines but i joined the army
big fucking mistake
this isn't a place for robots to be
it's fucking chad/stacy central
if you think it isn't a social as work or school (sometimes moreso) then you're mistaken
and this isn't even bringing up the physical aspect
tl;dr dont fucking join the military if you're a weak autistic robot

Attached: 1523822433811.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Most people in the Marines are bi curious. Just saying. Speaking from experience.

Why didnt you join the marines? Social autism is accepted there, because the marine corps needs spergs to fuel its alchohol induced death cult

I got barred from both marins and armee because I had eczema as a kid, their whining about lack of new recruits means nothing to me.

Military life is easier
>guaranteed paycheck
>they must honor your contract and can't fire you
>never have to compete with others as long as you're average
>I guarantee you that you will meet even more incompetent people

what's your MOS big boy

I'm 12 series, I don't like saying which though bcs there's less than 150 of us active

i may be retarded but i was smart enough to realize that a socially-retarded weak manlet beta male like me wouldn't last 2 fucking seconds in the marines
thats not saying ill last in the army either, but at least they wont be as harsh

Not the guy you responded to but Inb4 "Marines aren't actually any harder blah blah blah"

25 series
oreexeexorignally

why are almost all robots 25 or 35 series

are you at fort bliss

Gonna vouch for this. I have 2 degrees and a master's. I owe hundreds of thousands of dollars, and thought, "cannot wait for my $200k/yr job!" I am signing that contract asap. The job market is bullshit in the US. They want at least a Bachelor's before you can flip burgers at the Golden Arches. That sweet O-1 $3500/month? I know PhDs that would give a left nut for this

>Join Marines
>Die for the Great Satan in a Jewish war
how about no

Just waiting for them to get the papers done. They do a lot of paper work for ou to join in canada

no i havent shipped yet
just doing pre-basic shit

haha, I transferred from 12 to 25 series
feels good finally being the signals nco in charge of something even if most people in my unit are fucking retarded

It is IT dawg, robots are used to sitting 10 hours a day and typing on the net. No social interaction needed, all the Windows shit basically runs itself. Pretty sweet gig.

idk
it sounded easy and simple enough

You got to be crazy to be a marine. You come back all different in the head.

were you a 12B? I'm a 12T, it's bullshit, I have never done my job

Officer route is the way to go for sure if you have college experience. Though I dislike that inmost branches you can't pick your job unless it's aviation or law. Try to get a good MOS that would transfer over to civilian life well. People don't know this, but there are TONS of extremely high paying jobs that only the military can train you for. You go and get that training as an officer and you can easily find a 6 figure job as a civilian. Intelligence, security, IT, radar type stuff, etc are where you'll be set.

>dying to protect Israeli interests
I'm good OP

Attached: DLDfbL_UMAAav71.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

faggot

orehooahgano

I'm currently with a Canadian who joined the US Marines. Lol he gets so much shit for being Canadian. Good luck tho. I've trained with them before actually.

shut up actual faggot
its not like i even want to fight.
im a skilless useless poor fucking retard. i had no other chance

But I have, I leave for basic in August. Lol

Attached: 1525795603667.jpg (720x898, 49K)

nah, 12N and I hated doing construction bs

it was fun doing firefighting operations, but I like commo stuff way more

i ship around august as well
do you mind saying what base you're doing basic at?

Topkek
Oregano

What's your MOS? If you picked 03xx then you better take that sweet MGPEF contract that they offer you in boot camp.

Marines are harder than the army imo, but Im just saying that you drastically underestimate the amount of supreme autists that join. Im 100% sure that most people join the marines to escape from a shitty home situation, become less autistic and more disciplined, or got fucked by the system and have no where else to go. Its a second chance for a lot of people who have had fucked up pasts or relationships with people.

lol fucking dirtboys

I'm trying to drop a packet and become a 12P, it seems like the best MOS within the 12 series. The civilian equivalent career is fucking amazing

Parris bro
Orginolio

Yea I agree with that. I've noticed the huge change in people depending on your MOS in the Marines though.

fort bliss bois wya

that can be said for any branch in the military it seems like
why go the harder route of the marines when you can do something easier and still achieve the same result

I went 0621

Because a lot of people are looking for a group of people to bond with and there is no other branch as insanely cult like as the marines.

Enjoy 29 palms while you can

I spent 4 years in the Army as an infantryman, and spent 2 years in Iraq in a combat zone. Infantry is the best.

I'd recreate that scene from Full Metal Jacket

>infrantryman
>combat zone
You wouldn't speak like that if you were in the military. Gtfo.

Hah, I will I hear it fuckin sucks but what can I do?

>2 year deployment
Kek
Order Domino's and get a shitty degenerate tattoo from the local methheads

2 single year deployments, fucking Einstein.

How the hell would you know? Were you in? Dumbass civie.

>lol fucking dirtboys
>12T
>government always has to have civilian contractors come in after you guys to re survey the sites

I mean damn, at least 12N guys can actually be useful

Its the easiest to get in to by far. If you made it to boot camp and stood on the yellow footprints youre already 95% of the way to marine. You cant fail. If youre weak theyll give you double rations and youll get bigger, or if youre fat theyll cut your calories and youll get smaller. Everyone gets out around the same weight, and by the middle youll be so used to exercising every day the only thing youll have to worry about is your drill instructors catching you fuck up.

Attached: 3928F3C3-F37F-4280-9316-16A9679AE9DA.jpg (1125x898, 308K)

I've never even done my job. I'm stuck in S3. I've been in S3 for over two years by now. My body is PMCSing. My soul is dispatching.

>ft bliss
where you at

3-1 ABCT scrub, you?

The military is psychological children with daddy issues who need big daddy government to tell them exactly what to do, to give them attention. Don't join the military.

Attached: us-soldier.jpg (600x900, 99K)

This 5'8 175 pound skinnyfat manlet did the same job as a 6'4 220 pound Chad in US Army Infantry, Ft. Benning, Georgia. I spent 17 weeks going through hell with Chads, who've I've personally witnessed break down and cry.

in 1-1 brother

>tall as fuck fit chads break down and cry
user you're really not making me feel better about basic
doesnt help im going to benning as well

I don't even know where 1-1 is desu. I know where 2-1 and the aviation BDE are, but 1-1 eludes me. What's your MOS series

My country doesn't have a military anymore.
Thanks, NATOFAGS.

The military is so fucking hard when you have severe sleep apnea.

it's the furthest point north east if you look on the map where nobody fucking goes. Infantry.

fucking easy unless you're mentally ill or one of those retards that want out on the first day.

>unless you're mentally ill
well shit
i mean i guess robothood/sperginess isnt really a mental illness but still

Basic training is just the basics. Your home unit is where all the fun starts. If you're in a chill POG unit, life is easy. If you're in a mock Ranger 11b unit, life can really suck sometimes.

Medical history means I wouldn't get accepted, otherwise I would consider it.

Over that bridge? The area with the small clinic and gas station? I thought maybe that was it but I wasn't sure. 3-1 is killing me. we're going to NTC this month.

dzfghjsdxhjdgxjxjh

Attached: marine.png (445x705, 449K)

How many people actually cried at basic? Did anyone cry in front of a DI? What happened? Asking because sometimes Ill shed a tear randomly without being sad or happy or laughing, itll just come out.

All I had when I joined was depression. I lied, of course, to get in. Now I have PTSD and am collecting a 100% disability check from the VA.

One guy cried at basic.

i second this question
not because of it being random. i know for a fact that if someone yells in my face im gonna tear up

One guy pissed his pants in formation.

just keep to yourself, don't give up and you'll do fine. Don't go to the clinic for little shit or you'll get recycled.

yes that's the area.

Exactly two times people cried: reading that first letter from home and graduation day. Don't stress it my man.

I wish I would have stayed in longer. Now that I'm out, I have 3 ARCOM's.

Attached: IMG_1581.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Most people wont admit it, but they waited till lights out to cry. I got smoked the whole day because of one fuck up, and it was lights out and I couldntgo to sleep because of the events of that day. An hour later, at least three people were trying to sob quietly, including me, while eveyone else slept. It felt good to do and I didnt do it again till graduation. Do not cry in front of a DI whatever you do, just let it out at night.

So fucking what? We got smoked all day, everyday, as 11b's.

Don't join infantry unless you are truly strong minded.

>picked a POG mos
>still get sent to benning
is this just some kind of cruel joke?

i went awol in dec 2011 and haven't looked back.

I thought they'd send people after me but no one showed up at my parents home.

How'd you manage that?
Oreoginal

the worst you'll get is being made fun of by infantry company if your barrack is near one.

we got out every friday evening and had to return on sunday . I just took a bus home on saturday

because i heard its mandatory for males to cut their hair.
is this true? can't i put my hair in a bun?

Yes it's true. Why would you want a manbun anyways? If you are bi or gay I guarantee you that you will find more attractive people of the same sex that will experiment with you while in the military. Everyone is bi curious. They won't care about your manbun. Cut it faggot.

because I treasure my hair
>cut it faggot
i'd would rather not join the military at all, I don't about all of the benefits it has, my hair stays

pretty much this to the letter if i'm being honest

Attached: haha i think so.png (636x468, 293K)

Because I'm a failure and a loser
Also I'm 24, who the fuck wants to be a boot at 24
>Literally taking orders from 18/19 year olds
>You will always be considered a loser because of your age
>Get raped/humiliated by teenagers
>Receive none of the comradery the recruiters promise you
>Basically waste 4+ years of your life because you didn't join sooner

Attached: FB_IMG_1491250386118.jpg (480x354, 22K)

because the navy is a million times better. Actually teaches you a skill you can use in the civilian world and you don't die

I originally have asthma

Marines is for tryhard 18 year olds
It's a fraternity with guns