Normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and their roastie gfs all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: 85fec163d6eabed97fb23090e3df642999ef8fa1a25b567ea86fa434d7b286a8.jpg (640x457, 49K)

you're on the wrong side of history, narc

You did the right thing user, druggies go to hell. Plain and simple.

Thank goodness it'll never be legal here.

>acts like being called a narc is a bad thing when in fact you're just being a model citizen and obeying the law

fair point, but I shouldn't be outcast because of it

You did nothing wrong user, weed is illegal so i don't know why he is surprised that he's getting punished, he should be in prison.
keep cleaning up the streets

>mfw this thread
i really enjoy your content, OP

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>reports people to the authorities for committing victimles crimes
>surprised when said people don't trust you and therefor don't like you.

You deserve to be a social outcast.

Attached: 1482820549515.png (483x368, 260K)

>victimles crimes
He stunk up my room every day and had annoying people knock on our dorm room door constantly looking for him. Why should I have to live with that stink?

why are you posting this again? did you narc on another roommate?

nice copypasta you faggot

u did nothing wrong. dont let those normalfags controll u

You're doing God's work OP. All potheads need to be gassed.

Attached: 1498234366025.png (554x400, 66K)

You already posted this thread you fucking faggot.
It looks like the robot's no match for Jow Forums astroturfers
>waaah just eat some antidepressants goy.
Fuck off kike. Fuck your religion too. Loser

pretty much word for word

Attached: 3vrlxpn3pfm01.jpg (750x1019, 107K)

>guaranteedreplies.jpg
remeber when Jow Forums was fun?I need to get off this site.

Attached: white people.jpg (1023x662, 142K)

Someone is probably going to stab you
watch your back OP

dude you are just a fucking snitch.
you really, really deserve to get beaten up.
there is nothing worser than disgusting snitches like you.
i hope they will beat you to hospital or death.

>DUDE WEEDz
potheads have too much estrogen to ever pull that off.

>Potheads are so peaceful

guys. this is a fucking bait.
its the same guys who posted the threat about how he creeped his brothers girlfriend and posted nudes, or the thread about how he tried to approach a girl and totally creeped her out,
its just a fucking bait guys. dont give this faggot attention.

You got someone kicked out of the student residences over weed. Did you expect to become the most popular guy on campus or something? You sound like a dick you was just bitter that other people were having a good time around you

>Peaceful potheads
Like clockwork

i will dox this faggot, and give him a visit. (If he lives in the usa)

Pot is illegal and potheads need a bullet in the head. You included.

>caring about being an outcast at Norman college.
Sorry friend. You don't belong here

good boy, the government knows what's good for you

>all the anti-pot spergs
My body my choice fags, if you got a problem, come and get me

Attached: 1512779444536.jpg (750x722, 53K)

Pissed off weed-loving normies won't realize this is old and stale pasta

>if you got a problem, come and get me
I don't need to come and get you, I pay taxes so that the state will take care of you :^)

im not even him but
>being this cucked by the state
>thinks his taxes go to stopping weed smokers
>doesn't know weed will be legal in most places in a matter of years

you sound like that kid with the virgin haircut, pale skin & new balances who told the teacher about everything "bad" you saw, you would be dead if you tried any of that shit in my hood pussy

these posts are so tired

It's because you're selfish and only care about your self interests. aka You're an asshole.

Attached: 3875d8271100453f3820ced0effc0974.jpg (600x800, 310K)

When you do dipshit things people will treat you like a dipshit, kys.

>you would be dead if you tried any of that shit in my hood pussy
how do loser virgin potheads become hardcore gangsters as soon as you threaten their "peaceful herb" druggies? lol tell me more about how you'd give "snitch" "stitches" between anime series you sperg

>implying i dont get all my weed from the deep web
Have fun picking out post cards, user.

Attached: 1473305492214.png (336x280, 96K)

The government is right sometimes, I'd listen to them before I listened to low IQ potheads.

good boy, remember that only low IQ people smoke pot, and pot is 100% proven to kill brain cells and lower IQ

This b8 will always piss me off because it reminds me that there are faggots on here who brag about being untrustworthy little cunts.

Attached: 1503574502612.jpg (1024x810, 56K)

you deserve to be ostracized no one respects snitches

Also because it reveals the deluge of new users

>remember that only low IQ people smoke pot, and pot is 100% proven to kill brain cells and lower IQ
I didn't say that I said people that smoke weed are dumb and weed defintely doesn't help them with that.

youre a fucking loser OP

You're a legit retard?
Why not narc on him when he's outside your dorm smoking?
You deserve what you get because you've admitted to everyone you're a narc, instead of doing it discretely.

shouldn't have gone to college if you aren't a normie nigger lol

what did you expect

I know this is a copypasta, but if you're the original poster of this, you did good user. Fucking hate those dudebro pothead normalfags. He had it coming.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

also if you were a real wizard or sperg you wouldn't care what normies thought of you, and you probably wouldnt even be in college

you're probably a normie yourself

you should've talked to him first you fucking retard.

How much of this board is repeat threads and bait at this point? How much of this fucking site for that matter?

You probably stunk out his room with your smell of BO from not showering, and cum from fapping 5 times a day, and everyone being constantly worried about going into his room in case you were there watching some depraved hentai. Why should he have to live with *your* poor choices?

>this thread again
>still gets replies from butthurt stoners
the absolute state of r9k

Attached: 1524900158350.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Nice job OP, I call the cops on these fucking druggy retards who come to the community pool all the time.

Attached: Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not genocide them immediately. Amen.jpg (978x715, 119K)

you are a fucking loser
stop ruining shit faggot

all of it, as long as Jow Forums has been in existence its just been shit posting and repeat threads.

Lmfao you fucking loser. Way to tank your social standing. You'll never recover from this.

What kind of trouble were you gonna get in you fucking Melvin? Because your roommate had pot IN FUCKING COLLEGE!? Lmfao, you're fuckin autistic, kid.

You support the law?

You were to mild. Junkies are degenerates and all deserve to be killed

>could get ME in trouble

The call of the virgin. Anyway how could your roommate's stash pose any risk to you. This isn't Alcatraz, they're not going to throw you both in the hole.

This is pasta plz ignore

good people will always be persecuted, don't trip dude you did the right thing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

Not pasta, I literally did this the other day.
Only difference is most of my floor mates love me for it since the fucker made our floor reek every night.

At the dorms I stay at if they find alcohol or any illegal drugs in your room both you and your roommate could get kicked out

You really failed to consider the consequences of your actions.

>victimless crime
Alright, you don't seem educated so I'm assuming you haven't been to college, so let em explain how it works, if it gets found out that someone had weed in a shared dorm room, EVERYONE gets in trouble, why should he let himself get potentially fucked for some stoner?

Attached: 1517705542273.jpg (460x368, 27K)

This story is probably fake but let's ignore that fact.

OP displayed extreme emotional weakness by not confronting the roommate about it before hand, and making it unambiguously clear that he would respond to further illegal activity by notifying authorities.

It should also go without saying that, unless the university in question did random dorm room inspections, this was completely uncalled for. Sadly, there are very many universities in the USA that are in fact, cucked enough to do this sort of thing.

And, most importantly of all, you did a very poor job of virtue-signalling. You're probably already aware of how important this stupid shit is to normalfags, the only thing left to do now is accept it. You're not supposed to take any sort of action that can be perceived as inflicting punishment upon people for smoking weed. You can't even do such a thing for people who are alcoholics, or developing an addiction to benzos, opiates, coke, addy, mollies etc. You can only do that when the action you're deciding to punish (whether or not punishment is your actual motivation is not relevant, everything is about perception in this conversation) specifically goes against commonly accepted values - I. E. If he beats his gf, demonstrates at anti gay rallies, is secretly racist/against interracial marriage, is an incel, etc.

Anyone reading this , you don't have to like what I'm saying but you had better get used to it.

Attached: lr321fk1hgl01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.15M)

>be shady dickhead instead of asking him to put on some cologne or change clothes before coming back
>dude why does everyone hate me lmao

Attached: 1503582670620.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

>a smell and knocking on a door is a crime