Robot and NEET food thread, go

Robot and NEET food thread, go

pic related, what i survive on

Attached: w.jpg (620x349, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120330081352.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>survive on
Yuck. I mean I eat fast food once in awhile, but that stuff will kill you if you eat it every day. And no, not a peaceful death. It will result in heart disease and other painful medical problems.

Eating healthy isn't really that hard or expensive.

I'm so depressed I can't bother to boil water for pasta. Normalfags always think everyone has the energy they do.

anyways this is much tastier than your kale grilled chicken

Ever think you're depressed because you're eating junk every day?

the good kind only

Attached: 0002370004285_A.jpg (380x380, 49K)

Meat pizza, chicken chargills and / or southern fried, literal chicken tendies. Cheese, sweets. Not a whole lot else honestly.

Comfy supermarket food packaging thread let's go

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 94K)

true robots are vegan

Attached: 1505059480296.png (600x600, 362K)

Everyone hates these
I think they're great, don't have actual white castle in my state

Attached: yummyyumyum.jpg (900x900, 202K)

good call user, im in

Attached: 5b8feb6f-aae3-4251-83ff-8380029a0176_1.84b46bd22c2ed2f33cc8f8d80db19a0b.jpg (450x450, 68K)

>true robots are vegan
Said no true robot, ever

>Eating healthy isn't really that hard or expensive.
are tendies at the house healthy?

the onions are disgusting

My fuckin nigga you should try the jalapeno version as well. I like to get those and some pringles (also good with some Dr Pepper).

soo fuckin good. i love when my farts smell like white castle. i wanna take a thicc girl to white castle and make her eat a bunch of sliders so she can toot some godly gas into my nose as i bury it into her glorious asshole

Lold my anonymous brap fetish friend

microwavable burgers are 10/10, no idea why normalshits hate them so much, i guess it's just to look sophisticated, just like acting like they don't enjoy eating at mcdonalds

at this point you might aswell just hop on down to mccyds pick up 4 dollar burgers and a sodie pop

I buy most of my food from the dollar store. I wish I could eat at Wendys more often but it's hard out here in the real world

simply the best, same with Ristorante frozen pizza

Attached: 177972_1.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

>Its another Jow Forumsfag gives an opinion that no one asked for episode

Attached: AFA27F00-87AA-476D-84C0-E737DA357698.jpg (344x314, 34K)

diet is one thing i have under control in my life, eating like a bodybuild monk hasn't made me feel any better or more energetic tho

Why isn't the offer valid in Alaska and Hawaii?

Oatmeal most of the time.

Attached: oats.jpg (576x432, 48K)

How does it feel to be shoveling sewage down your throat each day? Low nutritional value and contains excitotoxins. Don't you understand the importance of nutrition? Stop neglecting the body, it is the physical vehicle for your consciousness and needs to be maintained.

The logistics of transporting the food is too difficult so food is inherently more expensive and they cant get the deals like the Continental U.S.

>be me
>get a burger, drink, fries, and nuggets for $4
>we call this a wacky wendy
>go home
>laugh at non Americans who dont have this
BAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: F16DD563-B5D9-4DE1-AA82-72AFE92991EB.jpg (480x480, 48K)

i love when healthcucks get triggered by delicious food like the ones ITT

Caring about "deliciousness" is something a child would. No intelligent adult would choose to harm their body this way, no matter "good it tastes"

Attached: 13672042.jpg (433x433, 52K)

>tfw our currency is better than USD
>everything is still more expensive
>portions are smaller
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: 980971.jpg (236x282, 89K)

Fast food and all fattening high calorie foods need to be eliminated from this planet.

You can't get fast food with food stamps here.

Bagel Bites are strange because they taste great when you microwave them, but the sauce taste like sugary garbage if you bake them in the oven. God-tier choice, though. With some Doctor Pepper and veggies you'll be good to go.

in all actuality those are really not so bad

My fave at the moment is probably pic related

I also really love steaming dim sum, cream cheese bagels, garlic bread from the pizza store

Also these, and fine taste in pizza user

Attached: Dr-Oetker-Ristorante-Mushroom-Pizza-Funghi.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Why doesn't that badge say I'm with her.

Are these unironically good? I saw them at Wal Mart and wanted to get em and make wraps with them but Tyson is pretty hit or miss- some chicken they have is great and others is terrible.

Underage as fuck, kill yourself

i have eaten nothing but salads and frozen pizzas for the past two months

Attached: 1516363143809.png (512x512, 6K)

Fastfood is so cheap in the US, no wonder the obesity epidemy.
I eat in the uni restaurant and pay 50 cents for lunch and dinner and 20 cents for breakfast, it's not the best food, but I'm poor so no complaints here.

10 PLN (2.75 USD/2.33EUR) for a kilogram of lasagna, enough for whole day
And i fucking love the tase, shame it's so fat though.

Pic related originalioriolio

Attached: DSCF0240.jpg (2304x1728, 650K)

Snack kino

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 33K)

They have this in America as well now? I thought it was a European thing

HAHA NO WAY NIGGA DAT SHIT LOOK LIKE TIDE PODS I AINT FINNA GET POISONED DO YALL CANT BE EATEN TIDE PODS

Currently eating a Hot Carl. Only costs 5 bucks.

Attached: 1482863485831.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

it's imitation crab meat

i don't cook...
might learn how, its cheaper to be /ck/ in the end.

Attached: BonelessFriedChix.png (429x362, 303K)

i hate how much ive relied on this shit.

Attached: 171205094849-mcdonalds-menu-chart-780x439.jpg (780x439, 89K)

>tfw granny takes peanut butter, ritz crackers, and dips them in chocolate
They're so simple but so addicting.

im poor so I dont eat much, gona buy a block of cheese and bread which will last me the whole month, most of the time i eat potatoes and rice, cheese is a luxury really

where the fuck are you from famalamalam?

there pretty fucking good, they have a lot of breading and texture. i think reviewbrah would approve

Attached: 1477591095325.jpg (1500x2667, 966K)

hot carl sounds like a gay dude that gives blowjobs for heroin behind an elementary school

Too much packaged food. Say hello to your close friend Diabetes.

Attached: juggalettes-19.jpg (752x501, 271K)

I thought these would be hard but the bagel part is so fucking hard that it ruined it for me.

I didn't notice until now that the Happy Meal is on the $3.

>don't eat "heart attack in a paperbag" every day, friend
>reee you must be a fit fag or something

??

fast food: little caesars pepperoni deep dish
frozen food: tina's red hot beef burritos
canned food: hormel beef tamales

>hormel beef tamales

mynigga.jpg

Attached: dc537333-8b75-4c98-8321-d3b79f8178b4_1.aa255364da4449d39b62e3e6bf4fa229.jpg (450x450, 41K)

i've been living off home made fried rice, bread and pasta with tomato paste, I add onion and a tiny bit of sugar and salt to make it more appetising. I wish I could have some junk food.

That's not possible is it

The link between fast food and depression is real.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120330081352.htm

>Food prevents depression meme

You eat unhealthy food because you are depressed, not the other way around. Food doesn't cause depression. It's a flawed study, can't believe scientists don't see simple things like this.

Stop eating meat, gay faggot. Youre giving yourself faggot asshole cancer in your faggy colon

>scientists are incorrect
>I, an unemployed NEET with a high school education, know the truth

Literally white bread, milk, cheese and cucumbers are 90% of my diet.

Eating shit obviously contributes to feeling like shit, but it's at best only a factor (and most likely not a major one) in an array of factors that lead to depression along lack of exercise, genetics, environmental causes, presence of other mental disorders and/or illnesses, etc.

Science gives you info, but put it into context. You obviously (even logically, though science backs this up) won't get depression AKA prolong lack of serotonin and other chemicals in your brain (especially the severe varieties of depression) just because you ate fast food for a couple of months.

Hi redit how's it going?

Scientists historically and frequently are incorrect. They bullshit journals for prestige, they're often bribed to make false papers, they overstate their findings to make it seem more important, and often times they just get it plain wrong. Look at how many times the ideal food pyramid/ chart/ plate has changed. So if you really want to debate me on this go ahead you redit science cuck. You will lose though. Your move maggot.

who tf are you quoting?

>Eating shit obviously contributes to feeling like shit

False, eating like shit makes you feel better by relieving stress. Normies aren't ever really depressed and never go through this effect so they assume that food makes you feel worse if it's bad. I had the girl who ripped my heart out and shred it say things like it's because you're not eating healthy is the reason why i'm depressed meanwhile she never really acknowledged that she hurt me and never apologized for hurting me just blamed my pain on anything possible but never considered or avoided considering that she caused it.

I'm talking long term.

The tex mex one is my favourite, though it's a bit more expensive.

The best cheap flat one is the one with spinach.

i came looking for this. Fried chicken hungry man is legit the best fucking thing to eat when u are hungry

Attached: 1525713867555.png (497x732, 531K)

Just ramen.

I can't believe I never thought of this, do they sell it at normal stores or do you gotta go to those chinese markets for this shit? I'm actually craving this shit now lol

If its not frozen or instant it really isn't robot food. anything that takes effort to cook or requires you to interact with people isn't very robot.

That's a great meal and I order it at least once a week. The only thing I change is I substitute the drink for a frosty. The price is still $4.

Attached: 330746.gif (480x360, 872K)

these things cost so much though

these look really good, gonna be on the lookout for em next time I go out

good call, I didn't know you could do that

This thread makes ne kek so much.

Especially if you put a wakecuck hate thread next to it.

> "have fun wagies with your shitty food you gulp down hastely"
>makes neet food thread
> thread is filled with shit food any normie surpasses daily.

Why are neets so pathetic?

ffs eat a fucken sandwich

Who here /deenz/? The ultimate robot food.

Attached: brunswick-sardines-in-spring-water-no-salt-added.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

>but that stuff will kill you if you eat it every day

What won't? If you actually learn how to read and look at the nutritional information for fast food, it's actually fine. Stop with the "if I make it at home" it's healthy. I'd rather kill myself than eat grass everyday.

all food comes in packages you absolute fucking brainlet

Attached: 1523248061786.png (800x729, 48K)

330lbs
addicted to pizza, mcdonald and gas station food.
HOW DO I STOP MYSELF, PLEASE HELP ME

food isn't suppose to taste good. it's supposed to be palatable at best and keep you alive. if you eat food because it tastes nice and not for basic sustenance then you have an unhealthy relationship with food

>"let's have a comfy, carefree neet food thread"
>thread gets instantly shitted up by healthtards who most likely "come here to laugh at others xd"
can we just have an escape from normalshits for one minute?

eat an apple and go for a walk, work your way up. start slowly cutting things out of your diet, sugary drinks and sodas first, then sweets, then chips, etc.
i used to eat family sized bags of doritos for meals and i never went above 160lb what the hell granted im probably shorter than you but still

are you the same hot carlanon as before?

>spring water
damn pleb. that should be olive oil

or $12 in Canada

Sometimes with beans. Store brand though because knorr's is disgusting.

Attached: knorr-rice.jpg (296x366, 21K)

Not quite deary

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 15K)

When i was a NEET I'd just buy 2L of coke and 2-3 loaves of bread, it was very cheap and filling.