>get f*ucked up the night before the test
>heavy hangover
>trying not to throw up
>feel like a retard 'cause test was hard
a week pass
>113-118IQ over the 80% of people
>tfw feel like a piece of miserable shit right now
>mfw i used to think i'm unique because my high IQ

Attached: iq_bell_curve.gif (490x292, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensaiqtest.net/
mensaiqtest.net
youtube.com/watch?v=JtJvVh6VMU4
youtube.com/watch?v=q6SYJpPNty8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

low-IQ nigger-tier behavior. i'm honestly surprised you even scored that high. did you guess on a few of the questions and just get lucky?

I can't imagine being miserable enough to actually make this thread, justifying myself about muh iq on r9k making excuses about it while at the same time humble bragging.

The fact you care about IQ so much is a sign you have a lot to learn.
Start with reading Hume and Kant. Then move on to people like Quine and Wittgenstein.
IQ isn't a reliable or accurate way of quantifying intelligence. It's a few steps above MBTI, but both are just trying to pigeon hole complex concepts into overly simple results.

Attached: 1522109353663.jpg (600x600, 81K)

>Overly simple result
>If you have an IQ of 90 or less you're 7x more likely to land in prison

That's not very simple.

Attached: 1525535746370.jpg (945x945, 180K)

Considering we don't even understand intelligence I'd say it's a gross oversimplification if its goal is to quantify intelligence. How are you supposed to quantify something you can't even describe?
At least quantum mechanics can be described accurately with mathematics, the mind doesn't even have that yet.

Which MENSA test was it?
I did Mensa.no and got 128, and I've got a predicted IQ of 115 to 120 judging from my SAT

I, too, would like to find out how smart I am before I die.

Attached: 1523606596059.jpg (400x400, 18K)

You don't need to quantify something you can't describe.

You just need to quantify the results of something you can't describe, and you'll have a good measure of how smart someone is in proportion to someone else.

It's blisteringly simple.

Brainlets only care about IQ mainly. When you're really smart you have all these unique achievements and successes so you already know you're high IQ without needing an online test.

>believing in psychology
Lol

The only thing IQ quantifies is abstract reasoning. Being able to figure out abstract patterns certainly helps you be smart, but I don't think you'd argue a cave man with an IQ of 180 would be "smart" by modern standards. Knowledge is just as important, if not more important than cognitive reasoning.
Just think of how many 4channers there are who are truly 2 or 3 standard deviations above the average. Chances are good they're still failures at life and likely don't know much outside of anime and video games.

Attached: 1513718090364.jpg (736x1022, 51K)

>IQ
People who care about IQ scores are usually shitheads anyway. Most people realizr they are just as average as everyone else after their teenage years so you're absolutely fine, good thing you realized it now and can start to understand in what can you excel in.

But "life failure" is irrelevant if their brains have deeper fissures and better connections than others.

I agree that knowledge is just as important as raw reasoning ability, but it doesn't change the fact that some people are automatically faster than others, and they can learn more quicker and deeper than anyone else.

You can still win at life with an IQ of 85, but it's not likely unless you've got guidance from technology/intelligent kin that you probably don't have access to.

The issue with psychology is when it stops being "you want to have sex with your mother and kill your father" and it becomes a hard science that can be replicated.

It's fucked-up, but low IQ men and women are everywhere, and they're suffering because they can't make good decisions.

i think if you search for mensa's IQ test in google you will find it and it has a max of 125 idk what SAT is

>mensa's IQ test

Was it this one?

mensaiqtest.net/

>took an "official" IQ test
>got a score of 130-135

that was when I was in 9th grade

>mensaiqtest.net
Yes it is

If they aren't knowledgable they have less connections than someone with a lower IQ who knows more. Neurology barely understands how we store information in our brain, let alone *how* we find abstract connections. As is currently believed, we learn by physically growing dendrites. How that process is started isn't even understood.
Anyone can learn as "deeply" as anyone else. Einstein proved that with his version of relativity. It's worth noting Einstein was a genius because he put tons of effort into studying.
The meme about him being a patent office worker always seems to exclude the fact he was a physics graduate at that point in life. Yes he was much faster to learn than other kids, but he put a ton of effort into learning between then and formulating special relativity. Even after special relativity he spent a lot of time learning more mathematics.
Every genus you hear about that isn't a savant had put lots of hard work into learning.

You sound 12 lmao

They are an association where you only can get in if your IQ is higher than the 98% of people (130 is the border just whispering) and they make awsome programs ,And the man who talked about the mensa said that they have 72 mensa child where the parents get to know each other throgh mensa.They ae fcking col and i will try it again (a man can try 3 times) so i got 2 left.

I wish that you wee there.They made it clear that fluid intelligence and crystal intelligence is 2 different things fluid is when you face unexpected things that you have no knowledge from before
and crystal is when you have to use learned knowledge to use .The test seizes the fluid

All knowledge, all reactions, all behaviors, all thoughts are based in sensory experience. Sorry to say, but even if there is such a thing as "crystal" or "fluid" intelligence they are just two manifestations of the same thing.

Mensa is making bank telling retards they are special, fucking genius

whatwever no problem close thread....

It's a scam.

>Start an organization only for the most smartest, really guys, only the smartest for reals are allowed
>Don't have to actually accomplish anything like a PhD or a Nobel Prize winner or a successful businessman or inventor. Nope, all you have to do is be really smart, really we are all just the smartest and you can show how smart you are too! We will give you. Membership to our elite club and you can brag about it to your """friends""".
>Oh, how do you PROVE you are smart without ever having accomished anything of note or worth? Well you just take our IQ test. For realsies and this is the biglyest and the best, really the best, trust me, IQ test and it was made by the smartest people in the world!
>How do we know they are the smartest? Well they did really well on our IQ test, duh.

So you take their little shit IQ test online and you get a good score. Wow! You really are just that smart. Yep, you are just unmotivated and THATS why you haven't accomished shit. But this test PROVES how smart you are. And it's from the really smart people club, MENSA, where only the smartest are allowed in. Ignore the fact that almost everyone in MENSA has not accomished jack shit, just buy into the hype, they must be the smartest, or else how would you, a really smart person, have done so well on their test?

So they take your hard earned cash and give you a bullshit IQ test where the answers are made up and the points don't matter and OH NO! You only scored a 120! That's not right, you are much smarter than that, your mother always told you that you were gifted, there must be a mistake!

So you pay them again, and again and again to validate your self worth instead of actually accomishing anything. IQ is a retarded scam and no IQ test is a good indicator of success for any scientist or mathemtician.

>No IQ test is a good indicator of success for any scientist or mathematician

But it is.
MENSA may very well be a scam, but the WAIS IV isn't. It's heavily protected so people can't inflate their score.

People take it in real life and get 90 IQ all of the time.

I constantly worry about my IQ. I made myself feel stupid and I cannot concentrate.I'm afraid to take the actual IQ test because if I score low I'll probably kill myself. I keep trying to keep my brain doing things like Crosswords,Sudoku and Chess.Its very hard to do any math higher than high school level, I know that must be a symptom of low IQ. Suicide is my only option at this point

If you want to be smart you shouldn't waste your time on games. Study philosophy. I suggest David Hume's Enquiry of Human Understanding. You need to have a clear mind before you can become smart.

Attached: 11393174_p0_master1200.jpg (600x450, 235K)

How could I achieve getting a clear mind ?

Understanding the limits of reasoning, understanding, and what can even be known. Hume is a great introduction into this. From Hume you go to Kant, who is like an Einstein or Newton of philosophy. After that I suggest you look into people like Quine or Wittgenstein who look at how we can only think and communicate in a highly restricted manner.

Learning about this stuff has helped my anxiety and depression. You realize how your worries tend to be the result of your biases or things you just accept as true.
Consider this, normies are not depressed because they have people who challenge their depressive ideas. When Stacy goes "oh my god I'm soooo fat", even though she's probably doing it for attention, she is still getting the positive re-enforcement that she's not fat. it's a legitimate insecurity for her and she likes to hear it's false from others. Robots don't have the kind of support, in fact we actually put each other down over and over. You're depressed because you actually believe you're human garbage and no one has provided you with any evidence otherwise. It's a thought loop that you can escape from with a clear mind.
Good luck user.

Attached: 1514638436378.gif (400x225, 1.34M)

IQ is only good as a proxy for g and IQ-tests as good as g-loaded they are, but they are pretty fucking g-loaded in today
IQ has immense predictive validity over a wide array of metrics on life and success supported by mountains of quantitative evidence

It's a useful tool, but it's completely relative and not an objective measure. It certainly isn't a good way to tell if you're "smart" or not.

Serious question: how does mensa make money? who finances it? is it just telling retards that they are special and asking them for membership fees and donations?

I just fucked a 15yo if you're virgins bye bye youtube.com/watch?v=JtJvVh6VMU4

What should I do about concentration ? I can barely read a full chapter of a book

Watch videos on philosophy and physics. Lazy learning is still learning, but it'll take a lot longer to get to the same place you'd be with a book.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6SYJpPNty8

I'm assuming you didn't pay enough attention in school, yet you still managed to learn to read, write, and likely lots of other things. Even watching these videos in the background is better than nothing.

Attached: 3082897_1353708020024.79res_375_500.jpg (375x500, 39K)

Just took the mensa.no test. Honestly surprised by the score, if I'm this smart, most people are fucking retarded. Post scores bois.

Attached: mensa_no.png (715x597, 49K)

heh...big brain here. when I was in 2nd grade they gave me the wisc and I had a 130 IQ. my mom still brings it up to this day whenever I see her. baby brains need not reply

Attached: mnW14Qc.jpg (467x467, 24K)

yeah well my dick is 12 inches whaddaya think bout that huh? HUH?

>>mfw i used to think i'm unique because my high IQ
if you really did have a high IQ then you wouldn't be on Jow Forums

I have seen some high IQ people who were absolutely retarded, like on the spectrum kinda guys. That's what happens when you put all your points in INT .

>manages to misspell mathematician
>claims IQ is a retarded scam in the very same sentence

The evidence speaks for itself boys...

Attached: 1519792547529.png (400x333, 91K)

>Spelling on a bohemian basket weaving forum and IQ go together.
Back you go.

Attached: gb2reddit.jpg (222x227, 12K)

Fucking mensa shills plugging their own tests
Now I either have to wait 24h or pay 20$ to earn bragging rights, by which time the thread has porbably died

Why am I so dumb

Attached: 4.jpg (276x183, 7K)

How do you know what those results are if you can't even describe the thing you want to know the result of?

it's the best predictor of life outcomes among everything produced by the psychological sciences. It doesn't say much about personality, ambition, focus, creativity, wisdom, morality, or your worth as a person. But when a scientist talks about intelligence, IQ or g is the measure of that, regardless of how intelligent you feel.

What is g? Since you say IQ is a proxy, how would you measure g directly?

g is a covariant factor among different IQ tests. I'm not statistics expert, but it has something to do with the degree to which one IQ test can predict the outcome of other IQ tests. It's the thing that people who design IQ tests are ideally trying to measure.

oh sorry, i'm low iq, i meant to tag

So if im correct g is basically "intelligence". The million dollar question then is what is intelligence exactly?

What can a nigger do to improve himself ?

you don't need to, you get affirmative action points nigga

But I don't want to be useless I actually want to integrate into white society like Jow Forums says

>mfw have an IQ of 130
>still miserable, unhappy and want to kill myself

I'd prefer to be stupid but happy desu.

Most people is actually retarded as fuck, they can't even follow basic instructions

t. guy who has an IQ of 130 and works at a call center