Sup losers?

Sup losers?
Today is my 22nd birthday!
I'm drinking Mountain Dew and vodka alone and listening to pop punk.
How's your night going?

Attached: 27902e9a633d33e6a3f52e6c495a7a22.png (249x233, 63K)

Pretty much the samego but without anything to drink

Happy Birthday!
Mines on the 10th.
>tfw my mom didn't buy me a present.

I'm hungry and want beer
also its not night here so I have time

Vodka is for women

I'm drinking beer alone and listening to Tool, I'm also 22 welcome to the club

Attached: 1520232989846.png (658x901, 84K)

happy birthday user!!
orerini?

>the alcoholic beverage that is closest to a pure water/ethanol mixture is for women

Reasonable

Lol whenever I'm out I just order Sprite and vodka like a basic white girl. Whatever, at least I'll put on the least weight from drinking vodka and can have something to bond with girls about "wooh" girls and sad girls who drown their sorrows in cheap vodka. Sounds like a win win./OP.

"if you drink enough vodka it feel like love"/OP.

Attached: 493.jpg (500x781, 36K)

ah the white trash spritzer
enjoy user happy birthday

I am the same but I prefer hard liquor to beer
Vodka is only for women if you mix it into sweet drinks. If you drink it straight, you're fine

I'm so trashedd now

mehh

bumpp

my thread

myehhh

today i dropped out of college, irreparably ruined my relationship with a woman I loved, and learned I may have alienated two of my only friends in the process
also I'm broke and I'm about to move out of an apartment I have a year lease on, because if I stay in this town much longer I might hang myself

got some vodka too that's pretty tempting, but drinking's mostly why I'm in this position

Its my birthday too. Im visiting my family down south. Thinking of staying here. Its comfy. Happy Birthday user.

Vodka is always the answer!
Yay! Vodka! Yay! /OP.

When I learned that I was circumcised I thought I could uncircumcise myself by pushing my penis into itself so that everything but the tip was covered and then using scotch tape to hold it in place.

Does that mean I'm being a good tranny by drinking it?

Bump the vodka!

Vodka bump! vodka bump! vodka bump!

I'm like 0.2 BAC drunk xD

That sounds like one hell of a night, have fun dude

>sup losers?
>fills void with alcohol
hello

fuck you loser?
I'm closer too a normie than you are!
And I'm drunk as fuck too prove it xDDD!!!!!!!!

T. Insecure, faggot who thinks drinking beer somehow makes up for his lack of testosterone and personality.

It doesn't matter, the trick with getting over a girl is just to stop talking about her, delete all photos you have of her, and not stalk or look at her social media stuff, after some time the feelings for her are just gone, it's really strange when you see someone like that and have no emotions for them, yet you use to fuck.

Vodka is not the answer, switch to Whiskey.

Happy birthday op, I'm popping open a dew now, might even drink a busch or two for ya, cheers.

You're a douche.
Sober up and do something nice for yourself, for once.

fuck you op
post some pics of your celebration

Being sober is for losers fuck you nerd ass I'm an alpha bro xD

can't take an pics cuz I finished rinkin already :c

Have fun being that guy with the problems

okay xDDDD

Happy birthday user! Best wishes

Getting yourself smashed is something nice

I don't drink for masculinity purposes. If it tastes good, I'll drink. I can drink the nastiest malt liquor, but why not get buzzed with something that tastes good?

Let me know when you reach 0.3