Genetics and upbringing have nothing to do with it. The fact is, when you were 14-17 and everyone else was socializing...

Genetics and upbringing have nothing to do with it. The fact is, when you were 14-17 and everyone else was socializing, you were into some weird hobby (anime, video games, internet) that you couldn't just do in moderation. Now all of those people are well adjusted and can fuck each other, while you bitch and moan about being an incel. There are fatasses with shit tier genetics who act like Chad and slay pussy far out of their league because they didn't waste their prime learning years in their bedrooms.

Attached: (119).jpg (501x726, 62K)

But it's genetics and upbringing that cause people to abstain from normal activities.

No, it is your poor impulse control. Video games are fine for one hour, not six hours. It is your fault you are a failure.

>weird hobby
The epitome of I don't care.

Then you better never post on here about how chad bullies you and Stacey will not fuck you

we're breeding conformists and scientists. everyone else is a nigger now.

sort of true. i was addicted to video games from 13-21

People always act on the greatest desire at the moment. Since desires are not controlled, and can only be influenced by other desires which are also not willed from nowhere, every action is due to genetics and upbringing. If this were not true, then you wouldn't expect such a consistency among hard-working people to be productive and among lazy people to not be productive. Even if you disagree, you must admit that some people have an easier time being productive than others.

>Get excluded from normal activities in school
>Spend your free time as a child in those "weird hobbies" since you have nothing else to do
>"It's your fault."

??

Its funny listening to 16 year olds moan about genes for being the cause of all their problems. Unless you have severe autism or downs, sit down.
The way you treat yourselves is incredible, like a reverse dunning-kruger. Regardless of how bad you think you look, environmental condition affects half of your development. There are really ugly people who have made it in life, the only way you were different from them is that you conditioned yourself from an early age to have a shit life so enjoy being an incel. r/braincels is that way

This, I have autism, I lost before I began.

agree that shitloads of video games are bad for kids but
>implying normies in high school had good impulse control
Wew

You are literally wasting your time coming here to shit on people who are shit on every day of their lives.

at least you are not an incel, be proud of yourself

It's not just genes, it's genes and environment. Nothing is ever anyone's fault. I admire that you're trying to condition people to be more proactive, though. You might just cause a chain reaction and improve someone's life.

Socialization is not what makes you chad pussysmasher. Girls don't suddenly come up to you and say "put pennis in bageena." They say it to other guys, but not you.

The thing you learn as you grow older as robot is tht people want nothing to do with you. Sometimes you think it is just mistake, but then you understand that they talk over you on purpose. They actually describe you as "the ugly guy' or something like that. Putting yourself out there is just more miseries.

normalfags and robots are not the same with some coin flip difference in middle school.

But the only reason why I did those things was because of my ubringing.

keep telling yourself that

at least I'll admit it was fucking stupid to not listen to my parents and to get off the damn machine

Im so greatful for that everyday.

I always here about this fatass ugly Chad slaying pussy, but I never seen him. Strange.

You've got it all figured out, Mr. 110 IQ.

>Girls don't suddenly come up to you and say "put pennis in bageena."
Either you are still in school, or you have never properly socialized in your life before. You have no clue what you are talking about.

>blaming sluts for deliberately acting slutty and being raped
not ok
>blaming shut-ins for being bullied to the point they can't function and remove themselves from society
not only ok but encouraged and praised

>No, it is your poor impulse control.
Which is definitely genetics and upbringing.

Your upbringing depends on your impulse control. Impulse control could depend on your genes, it also depends on your parents. Send them your gratitude.

>you aren't an incel because of these reasons
>you're an incel because of THESE reasons

So what you're saying is, even if it wasn't genetics and upbringing, it's still too late to change and we're still fucked.

Gee, thanks for the update.

Attached: after-breaking-k-link-karma-and-realizing-my-life-is-empty-25807.gif (427x258, 1.78M)

I didn't read your post.
I'm better than all the chads and stacies out there regardless of what you think or say.
Get off my board faggot.

I spent nigh all of my free time playing vidya or watching anime, yet I had a 7/10 gf throughout high school and a group of friends. It IS genetics.

thank you normalfriend, you're one of the good ones

I was pretty normie until I had a mental breakdown and completely isolated myself in HS.

Too socially incompetent to talk to anyone about anything other than college work now. I don't really mind though, there's nothing I really want to talk about anyway.

Attached: 1524901113122.jpg (1242x1535, 1.42M)