Very young friend of mine agreed to get picked up by an older man, and drove across the country to live in his house

>very young friend of mine agreed to get picked up by an older man, and drove across the country to live in his house
>he is coming on Friday to take her from parents house

Im scared...
Should do something ?
She is a cock slut and always tells me how she wants to get fucked by an older man

She is abused at home, but all she talks about is him. He has a nice cock, and if I was in her position I would do the same.
However what if her dad reports to the police?

Attached: C2F3D8D9-A20C-4B51-BD28-97EAA4DBE297.jpg (480x480, 53K)

you should honor kill her and pray for Allah's forgiveness

She does not live near me yet , and I like her I will not hurt her

What's very young?
And normally I'd say stop her, but if she's being abusedff and already a cockslut might as well let this guy fuck her up too.

Call CPS or the police?

Im not gonna say her age here
Nah, I dont think I need to. She is not being abused she enjoys being a slut

is she under 18?

>being this jealous
Nothing more pathetic than a salty orbiter. This is sort of like what happened with Ciara.

your doing it all wrong op
you repost every DAY not every 2 hours

Why are you obsessed with 18?
Cause it is written in a paper, and jammed into your fucking mind since birth?
How about actually understand human interaction rather than think
>HURRR ANYONE UNDER 18 IS BEING FORCED AND IS RAAPE

Fuck off

I honestly I swear to god Im not jealous
Hell, I get off to the idea of a man with a bigger cock dominating her little hole.
But thats not the problem, the problem is her future

Stop getting involved. I knew you were concerned but didn't think you were going to bring it here. I'm not a cock slut either, why did you say this?

>not giving her age
>she enjoys it
Lol so this thread was just so you could attention whore?

It keeps being deleted for some reason on different boards, this is important

I'm sure she has a better future with the old guy than some whiney robot.

Well, how old is she, dipshit? If she's underage, the police should be informed, obviously. If she's 18 or above, the police can't do anything.

because if she's over 18 she can do what she wants.
if she' not then tell her fucking parents.

Lol I know thats not you Lex
I checked and asked on Skype
Bye troll
How I attention whoring
Litteraly every other thread is whoring for (you)s but I am asking for legit conversation here, im not spreading my asshole like actual faggots on r9gay general

Go back to ledit you braindead autists
>HURRR ANYONE UNDER 18 CANT ENJOY COCKS EVER

Because there is no solution to your problem. If she's underage but you're fine with her being a cocksleeve to some pedo then what the fuck do you want to hear? Go let her get fucked and fuck off.

it's about running away from home being the issue. I couldn't care less if she likes to get fucked, 16 is the legal age in my country you fucking autist.

Trying to talk a girl out of ruining her life is dumb.

Fine then I will
Why the fuck Is r9k so mean

>hurrr age is just a number
A cell is just a room

Are you stupid? You know if shes underage her family CAN force her to go back. It doesn't fucking matter if you agree with it or not, that's the law.

>Why are you obsessed with 18?
>Cause it is written in a paper, and jammed into your fucking mind since birth?
Why the fuck are you bringing that up? nobody said that. You sound like a fucking autist that projets their insecurities.

I'm gonna give you my honest opinion, even though you and your friend sound like human trash and are too young and inexperienced to be making these kinds of decisions. Your friend's dad is a failure and has given her daddy issues and you are so lost in life you'd be willing to pivot your entire life around sexual pleasure. SEEK HELP. Find the closest person to you that has their shit together or isn't fucked in the head like you and ask for guidance. If you are left to yourselves I guarantee you'll make the wrong decision every time, and asking for advice to strangers on the internet won't work.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

how old is she?
i'm just interested, couldn't care less about what you/she does, you shouldn't get involved in her life anyway, live and let live

>he has a nice cock
>if I was in her position I would do the same
You have seen his cock and you are gay?

t. Someone who has a girlfriend taking for granted that he is born Chad

Sorry Reddit, not everyone is born like you

Sexual pleasure is what drives humans, it is what they live for
You are given it, while people like me are just harassed for not having it like what your doing

Im bisexual and yes I have seen it, she showed me a pic

she's 12 right?

Im not going to say
All you need to know is that she is lewd and wants cock

you're a dumb faggot
the only interesting thing about this thread is her age, literally almost any female (exceptions excluded) is lewd and likes cock, if her age weren't a factor this thread would literally be "a random chick is horny", just say how old she is or fuck off, also assuming you aren't larpping it's obvious she's under 18, it's not about her being underage, it's specifically how young she is, the younver the more interesting the story

You are literally faggot cancer seeking attention

>HURR DUURRR I NOT GUNNA TELL U AGE

Attached: 1524748981573.jpg (5616x3744, 1.81M)

Fine

She is 11.
I have done nothing weird with her, im not some pedo freak
However I want her to be safe

YOOOO THE FUCK

that picture is not legal nigger I can tell

if you care about her probably shouldn't let her get taken by some dude who's going to be raping her, saying that this is common sense is redundant
if you're afraid of being the one who contacts authorities but want to just let someone else do it

You seriously are fucking retarded.

i'm really scared to save this image.

Explain why?

Original

Differentfag but it's already been explained in detail why you are retarded. Re-read the thread if you're having difficulty understanding.
If she's not under 18 LITERALLY nobody gives a fuck and you should delete this thread along with yourself
If she's an un emancipated minor then doing this is illegal and probably also truancy and likely to land oldfag with kidnapping or a lesser charge.

You are f u c k i n g R E T A R D E D if you don't understand this very simple and absolute logic, please fuck off and do not respond to this post with more of you autism about how age is a social construct or whatever. Fuck you

You do not care about this girl at all you are as bad as her abusive parents and the old guy taking advantage.

Age is not a social construct, but the idea that kids dont like sex is brainwashed trash

You still have not explained why I am retarded. Show me

How is he taking advantage
She wants to go,
She loves cock and hates her abusibe dad.

Abusive*

Original

how is her dad abusing her?
does she have any siblings?

She does not support her decision to be trans, he yells at her for talking to others, refuses to buy her female clothes, and her mom who is now dead got her addicted to cocaine

sounds like a good dad

she seem to be troubled, running away with a stranger probably isn't going to do her much good

She is a fucking minor who is abused at home. You know that he knows that, it's what predators do, take advantage of a abused little kid. It just sounds like your salty your not the one fucking her, truly fucking despicable.
You know all this is wrong yet you keep trying to justify it. There is no justification, just stop for your sake and her's. If you care get her some real help like getting CPS involved.

She has it awful with her dad,
The person taking her will let her go to school

Is that what he tells you both so you don't call CPS? "She" will end up as a crackwhore with the guy as "her" pimp.

>she
>she
>she

As if she's ever getting seen again user. She goes to live with some old pedo cunt as far as he's concerned she's got a shitty family who won't report her missing, he can take her make some cash pimping her or filming her do sick shit or hey just fuck and kill her. She's a child with a death wish, being trafficked is probably best case scenario.