Get ""'""fembot"""" gf

>get ""'""fembot"""" gf
>plans to meet up with her in three days
>shes freaking out, being less affectionate, starting to flirt with other people, adding people she used to send nudes to
what did she mean by this?
is this just her way of dealing with the stress or is it something bad

Attached: tumblr_o24na8sJGZ1u41kbzo1_1280.png (800x1000, 304K)

Your fault for dating a subhuman.

When a female starts to feel pressured into being in a relationship. She would eventually just forget about you, and she would just go back into being a whore. The orbiters that she used to have, guess what? She will once more contact them for support. She's using you.

>what did she mean by this?
she cant commit to people

id really appreciate if fembots weighed in on this
since you have brains that work different

Attached: tumblr_p3xxi3sW5C1t3nnako1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 126K)

I realized I was about to date a robot and figured it would be easier to let him down easy by making him think I'm a whore, which is in his comfort zone, than to have have to confront him directly.

The chase for her is gone.
You guys have taken the next step and all she really wanted was for you to be lusting after her. She is bored now and will just move on for more attention from other guys.

She does not want a relationship, just wants guys to want to fuck her.

Am a femanon btw.

Yeah you couldn't give anyone a chance, that'd be crazy.
But to be fair even though this user is clearly joking, its probably how they think. this is what shallow people think, so just dumbfuck lolcow posters being hypocritical as usual.
There's not a badge of honor fucking around with other people, you're not empowered unless you both specifically agreed to non monogamy, you're just a shallow person either way, to get him to dump you or not.
"Robot" encompasses submissive shyboys abd more, not just "bitter virgin faggots."

Fucking succubus! How dear you do this!

how did you two meet
asking cuz i want a fembot gf

>is this just her way of dealing with the stress or is it something bad
Both. Honestly if she can't even cope with meeting you and is acting in bad faith then she's probably isn't worth it. Also sending nudes is a red flag. Is she cute?

what if a girl has been in long term relationships before

That must have been before she realised she could have multiple guys thirsting for her at the same time.

is that kind of thing really that amazing?
i've had that before and it just felt really really empty without someone i actually liked

where did you even find a fembot to date, user?

You're dating a dumb borderline whore who thinks she's clever for shit testing you, she wants to determine whether you'll put up with her doing this to you, and you failed since you came to ask us. So what you should be doing is not buying a plane ticket, cutting all contact with her, hoping you never gave her a full name, and hoping she doesn't have a picture of your dick with your face in the frame. Move on asap. Dont listen to her crying and whining that she made a mmmiiissstayyykkkeee bawwww. She can go fuck some other guy for validation, and you've learned a valuable lesson.

t. woman pro

Yes it is an empty feeling.
So you just continually find new people to fill the void

Well, this relationship is fucked.

why not just look for someone who fills that void and stay with them
is it scary to do or something

No it is because people get boring after a while.

sounds like its you that's the one that's boring user

No one will ever fill the void, user. That's why it's called the Void.

No I am exciting and unpredictable.

>considering someone that sent nudes to other people relationship material

What are you, retarded? That girl is giving the penis to and masturbation material only.

you're a literal retard why would you date someone who sends nudes to guys and flirts with other people