>teacher talking about condoms and female condoms
>pulls out a condom and goes around room for us to have a feel
>comes to me
>nothanks.png
>she says "oh that's fine, you won't ever need it anyway"
>class giggles
>"haha you just got roasted"
>fuck sake

I'm sick of these fucking roastie teachers what revenge should I plot?

Besides pic related none of that

Attached: IMG_2864.jpg (389x378, 28K)

what the hell, that sucks OP, report it to the principal, that shit is not allowed

either be a bitch and go to the principal
or next time, just do what everyone else does.
tired of being a robot? become a sheep.

I'd say just snitch her out. Imagine her reaction if she loses her job over running her mouth when she could've just not been a bitch.

Steal stuff from her desk

>>>she says "oh that's fine, you won't ever need it anyway"
she wanted you to blow huge loads inside of her bruh

A couple classes before I was told by a student mate to ask questions about "camp" (which happened last year) and so I started spewing a bunch of shit and she goes "are you a dickhead all the time or just today?"

She also moved me to the front as soon as I walked in the class, I'm not even that bad as compared to the other cunts in my class.

My best friend reported the dickhead callout to the co-ordinator but he hates me anyway, I've had a couple of run-ins with him and he thinks I have a "tendency to be aggressive toward FEMALE teachers". All misunderstood situations and they just so happened to be female.

slash her tires with a knife.

You know what needs to be done
Time is fleeting

Attached: 1523121601062.jpg (720x713, 47K)

Idk what a Co ordinator is. Just tell the principal or anyone with seniority. If they all hate you, then it's over. Suck it up or shoot it up.

Report her to the office. That's unacceptable for a teacher to say to a student.

The co-ordinator who I'd report to doesn't like me, he'll take it into consideration but I'm too much of a pussy to report it, I want to torment her, do something childish like egg her house or fuck with her electricity, but I'm too lazy for anything I want to wait till she does something again I have a class with her tomorrow

plant something in her desk. High risk high reward.

Haha you just got roasted haha

ignore it

normalfags are inhuman droids user, don't waste time thinking about it because they certainly aren't gonna care past that quick glimpse of their sheep vomiting, most of them probably didn't even realize they were laughing and it was nothing but autopilot behavior

why should you have to touch some random condom? it isn't touchy feely rocket science, no touch sense needed to learn

I can touch a condom anytime I want, I have some (almost near expiry date kek) she just hates me cause sometimes I say dumb shit in class. It's funny because she admits it herself she doesn't know what she's teaching, she didn't do sex ed when she was in high school.

Do you have access to drugs? You could plant drugs in her desk.

>>in sex ed class
fuck off underage faggots

That is unironically sexual harassment, make her lose her job.

Its ok OP you dont ever have to use condoms only degenerate faggots who are scared of making babies use them. Plus you lose all feeling condoms fucking suck. And if you dont wanna make a baby always pull out before you jizz so your all good. And if you knock a bitch up get ready to pay child support the next 18 years unless you got her on lock down.
>this is why men dont get to teach sex ed. And fatherless boys are fucking screwed. Taking advice from a roastie lmao.

find out where she lives, go to her car and pour a few bottles of water down the gas tank then pee against her door and throw a rock through her window

threaten to shoot up the school and tell everyone its because the teacher bullied you

worst you suffer is a long interogation by the police. deny everything and say you were just letting off steam

best she can hope for is a transfer, with this incident permanently blot on her official teaching record. best outcome is she gets her ass fired

Wait for a perfect moment to roast her back, don't be to quiet, but don't force it either, recognize her speech pattern and common phrases, then BLAMO lay it down, either everyone laughs or none of them do, but at least you roasted her and she'll be thinking about it for the rest of the day.

Attached: d6a3ccde3e8b3f5578970c3becfb7ebd.jpg (624x575, 186K)

Or just smoke some weed and do you fag.

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

In her defence I am disrupting in class, can she use that against what I can say?

Also my best friend talked to the principal about her and so that pushes up my case so I can do something

Also wanna point out she relates everything she teaches in class to somethinf feminin.
As an example she'll be talking about the male condom and female Condom, she'll note that it's harder to get a female condom. Then she'll comment "things are always harder for the women"
>FUCK
>OFF
>CUNTTTTT

Thats sexual harrassment and you should push to get her to lose her job.

Also, gtfo you underage faggot.

My apologies I don't know anywhere else where I can relate to, I have a common interest here
Also waiting 11 months

>In her defence I am disrupting in class, can she use that against what I can say?
Fuck off underage faggot

>My apologies I don't know anywhere else where I can relate to
I hope you get cancer you little piece of shit.

Come to me you daft cunt

Report that bitch for sexual discrimination, if you don't call this sort of behavior out then the class roasties will think its ok.

>Underage
Also you should've just touched it and moved on, it's just a piece of rubber

>Report that bitch for sexual discrimination, if you don't call this sort of behavior out then the class roasties will think its ok.
stop encouraging this little fag to post his shit here, even if the teacher was to be reprimanded the class would never be told.

fill her desk drawer with condoms and every day leave a condom on the doorknob to the classroom after that.

Op just slyly call her a roastie and say you won't have any diseases
or just act annoying in class like tap your leg or penil to annoy everyone just to piss em off. or just get rtransferred to different class

>
>>My apologies I don't know anywhere else where I can relate to
>I hope you get cancer you little piece of shit.
Cancer cells "nu uh fuck dat, we don wan none of dis little bich."

Attached: 1524281095996.gif (300x200, 962K)

This is what cars are for, bro. It will never get better no matter how long you follow the rules.

Attached: p0656fh8.jpg (720x405, 56K)

All these fags in here telling to fucking snitch are fucking autists ok. HERE'S THE FUCK WHAT YOU DO.
1. You find her fucking facebook/instagram. Look around for this shit, and be super fucking
"lowkey" about it. Almost every teacher has this shit except for the old ones, and considering shes a roastie she'll probably be easier to find.
2. Create a fake fucking profile of some fucking chad, post a thread on another board like /b/ of something like "I need oc pictures of chad's" eventually you'll get a good one. After you get the pic put it as your profile pic and follow her. Also to be safe add a bunch of pictures before hand of shit like your dog and weights and shit, maybe some travel pics too cause millennial bitches love that shit.
3. Follow her ass and dm her that you're tryna fuck. This will work cause "you" are a 10/10 male and no woman could fucking reject you. Use something from one of those fake chad tinder profile screencaps.
4. Get her to agree to meeting up somewhere close like a fucking coffee shop or some shit.Some place where you can eat and sit down. Make it a certain time too.
5. When the time comes, she'll be there waiting for "you" so show up. and sit down right next to her. Pretend like you have no clue what's happening and say shit like "I never thought i'd see you here miss!" and act as fucking childish as you can.
6. Eventually she'll get up and leave. But this is where the fun starts to come into play. Tell her you've been waiting for your dad to show up and spit some shit about your parents being divorced. She'll think your dad is the guy she met on tinder.
7. Say that he sometimes doesn't show up cause he's too busy living his "show-life" basically make him look cool as fuck like he owns the world and shit. She'll start liking him more.
8. Tell her he's probably not going to show up cause of some shit he's doing. Say he probably wasn't going to come anyways because he was doing some show in vegas or some shit.

After this shit you're pretty much done. She'll be your bitch for life because she'll constantly want to fuck your dad. And since she wants this so bad she'll be extra fucking nice too your ass all day long. Make sure to dm her occasionally on the fucking fake account to make it look realistic. But damn. She's going to be treating you like a god.

Haha she really BTFO'd you

Anyway just tell her that rubbers are for faggots and that real man deals it out raw

Attached: 100%murican.gif (251x232, 1.53M)

Funny I always had it easy with female bosses/professors etc. Always let me be a sperg without fussing out about it

How much time did you waste thinking of this? This is fucking retarded

simple

take a condom, fill it will semen (preferably your own), and leave it on her desk when she's not there

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (750x739, 50K)

I don't know what's more pathetic: your obviously fake story or the retardedly gullible incelbots who believe you.

You're an idiot. Obviously teachers regularly meet with his parents

Damn, I thought you were going to say get her to send nudes and then spread them around the school so she would be fired (I'm not suggesting you actually do this, of course). Everything past step 3 seems overly elaborate and coukd easily fail.