When was the last time you felt genuinely happy?

When was the last time you felt genuinely happy?

Attached: 1525476634635.jpg (1232x395, 128K)

I got back into computer games after being out of it for 20 years and it's really been a great experience. Kids nowadays aren't so weird around games since they grew up playing them.

Attached: 1497716782849.jpg (480x953, 323K)

A few months ago when I had an """"egf""""

Go ahead and laugh

Last time? On the 21st of last month. I finally passed the pharmacy tech certification exam and was told I was going to be nationally certified. Sadly this happiness was shattered when I came in on the 25th saying that while I did complete the training program, I did not do it fast enough and they have to remove me from the pharmacy..

The time before that though when Hurricane Irma came and I got an excuse to drive to see my LDR gf and got paid for it as well.

In March when I went to visit an Alpaca farm with a person I really care about, best day of my life.

I want to die, but because there are people who care about me, I can't die.
I'm always thinking that maybe someday I'll save someone's life so that my death wouldn't be suicide.

It's nothing to laugh at. Just having someone you can talk to every day means something. I am currently in a 5 year relationship with my "egf". So long as there is trust, it can last

When I was 9/10 I befriended a girl in my year who, after a while of hanging out, made me her girlfriend. That's how it worked, I didn't really get a say. I didn't even really fancy her, I liked this other blonde qt in my class, but I went along with it. I would often go hang out with her at her house and we'd roleplay like we were in Hogwarts or other similar gay kid shit. One time her parents were busy in the garden and she suggested we do some 'show you mine, show me yours' so we hopped into bed and stripped naked. We did a bit of awkward kissing and poking each others' genitals and I kissed her nipples. This was during that awkward phase where I'd started getting boners but they were mostly just kind of painful and obviously I couldn't cum for several more years. I don't think it did much for her either because we just kind of stopped after that and things were awkward so I went home. I never went back to her house but we carried on speaking on the phone for a while after I started secondary school. Eventually we just kind of lost contact, I remember she got annoyed because I was always really obviously half-playing vidya games while on the line with her.

Anyway, that's the last (and only) time I was with a '''''''''''''''''woman'''''''''''''''''' and probably the last time I was happy.

That's beautiful. Glad to see something good here for once.
Hope you live a happy life.

Not finished this one.
What I wanted to say is that meanwhile I want to save someone's life, in the process I hope I'll die.
Something like jumping in the front of the car so that that someone wouldn't die.

Just a tip for you.... There are going to be times where you might want to throw it away for a local girl... But so long as she is loyal, don't do it... Just plan the future... Make sure you see her, but do everything in your power to be with her. I almost fucked up way too many times, but honestly she means the world to me.

Is it just me that cannot think of any specific moment or time whenever asked this? I couldn't even give you a general year, but maybe my memory is just decaying faster than expected.

Attached: 639cb023a76ba15c5def27ed04cdb520.jpg (480x696, 20K)

Thanks for the good thoughts, but I'm not with anyone at the moment and I don't think I'll be soon.

I have many things I must change about myself, I don't deserve anyone & don't have confidence enough.

I try not to think about this too often, I'm focusing on my career. As long I'm doing something productive, I guess my life worth something.

Genuinely happy? Everyday.
I'm not taking for granted anything, I value my life and everything around me.
There are people living worse.

Unironically same here. Long convos with Russian/ Kazakh 8/10, 25% hapa egf. Type of girl who wouldn't even look my way irl. Whatever brings a glimpse of happiness is ultimately a step in a good direction. Godspeed user.

Last year I got close to my oneitis. She would hug me, rest her head on my shoulder and let me hold her hands. She was perfect and its the only time a girl let me get this close. She cut me off her life after I told her about my feelings.

She was the only thing that made me happy, and my life has been an absolute nightmare since then. You guys can laugh if you want.

The bad always outweighs the good. The good comes and goes but the bad is forever.

July 2012 I think. Or maybe never.

It was an absence of feeling and experience, the period before conception.

was definitely before 2010 i know that

>yesterday
heh, notin personel depressionlets

Attached: smug_dog.jpg (800x800, 104K)

My closest friend got me a birthday gift a while back. It was a book we'd been making inside jokes with. There was a little hand-written note around page 48, and that note was probably the most heart warming thing I've ever read. Came a little too close to crying for comfort.
God bless you, Sam. You helped me when nobody else would.

>July 2012

Wanna share?

Anywhere before I went to Pre-K, that was when I took the first dose of black pill

Two weeks ago. I hung out with a really pretty girl. I asked her out in person. I was able to actually be myself and say honest things. I made her laugh and initiated physical contact. This was the first time in my entire life I did this all by myself without alcohol, waiting for the "right circumstance", or trying to think of good opening lines.

That's nice to hear. Hope you'll do good.

Interesting point of view. A little pessimist.

Thanks man. Got a second date lined up with her this weekend.

Wait so you got like your license revoked or kicked out of the program 'cause you didn't do it fast enough?

No, I passed the program that my store has, and I passed the certification test. Apparently though in the state I am in just passed a law last year that said techs have 6 months to do it, but no one in my particular state in this chain particular knew this, so I got the short end of the stick. I "might" get my license though, but I am currently waiting for the board to approve or denied it.