Sister got drunk and told me about how she regularly molested me when I was in preschool

>sister got drunk and told me about how she regularly molested me when I was in preschool
So how's your night going, robots.

Attached: s007.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Uh, I just got home from having a cold one with the boys.
Your sister did what now?

Attached: 1363297501437.gif (480x261, 478K)

You were probably asking for it.

well at least you got some female action even if you cant remember it

Attached: 1525737189447.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Well at least you know you're not a virgin OP

some little kids in my neighborhood are sexually attracted to my friend KEK

was she regretting it?

that's edgy humour but I still guffawed heartily

Options are:
1. Tell parents and tear the family apart
2. Use this information to bang her, start with "why don't you demonstrate, im having a hard time understanding"

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

just fuck her op
you don't get to bring original messages

Attached: 1525772536-302.jpg (900x900, 196K)

I don't think so. She even laughed a bit, like in a "ah, good times" kind of way.

how do you feel?
bee

is your sister attractive, op?

FUCK YOU, CHAD.
GOD DAMN IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS

Is she hot and were you cute? If I were you I would be happy to have gotten some, you lost your virginity before Chad did

Awful id say, Ive been desperately looking for a job for the past 6 months and only had 1 interview so far, and I dont think im going to get the job, today my grandfather died and several hours later I receive a call asking me to go to an interview tomorrow for a 5 stars hotel, and I had to say I couldnt go because im going to my grandfathers funeral. The worst part is that I dont care at all about this, he was old, lived a good life, got diagnosed cancer and died in like 1-2 months, I didnt cry and I fucking hate that I feel absolutely nothing about one of my close relatives dying, I really awnt to feel sad and all, but I cant care, and now im blaming my grandpa for neglecting me the chance to go to a job interview, I know I shouldnt be feeling like this regarding him, I thought I was gonna feel
something but when afther told me "your grandpa is dead" all I could think was "well, this is awkard"

>got cancer and died in two months
So lucky

Sort of surprised. I've heard about her having "behavioral issues" when she was growing up (she's 13 years older than me so I wasn't really around to fully be exposed to that) but I never imagined this. I'm not angry or anything, though.

She's kind of chubby but I guess she's alright looking.

barely out of diapers and girls were already on your jock, what a romeo

I bought two weeks worth of groceries for about $70
My goal is about $50 a week on food, so I did real fucking good. Going to be eating various sandwiches all week and looking forward to it.

This is SILVER kek material senpai

Attached: 1525277990044.jpg (548x634, 131K)

>experience IRL /ss/
>not quite old enough to remember it
I'm sorry, OP

Males can't be raped.

oregano