Why is there a stigma against suicide?

Why are people so selfish that they would force a family member to live against their wishes?
Why do people want those with no hope to continue to suffer?

Attached: suicidememe.jpg (840x405, 22K)

because, people tell me that life is a "gift"

Would it mean someone isnt serious about it if they didnt think about it as suicide but more just "i wanna see how quick ill pass out from a noose around my neck"?

How would most families act is someone in their family tried but failed and was crippled?

Hypocrisy in its true sense.

Cause they still wasted a lot of resources on you you selfish cunt. And life is a gift

spotted the A tribe

giving birth is a violation of the NAP because you are forcing somebody to live that they have not agreed to.

How the fuk is suicide considered selfish when abortion is "a womans right"

fucking backwards ass people man

It invalidates people's own lives by calling into question their worth. For supposedly "empathetic" people, normies sure have a hard time comprehending something when it begins to actively undermine their conditioning, and reduces them to a state that can only be thought of as tribal.

The what tribe?

Attached: 1518318526219.jpg (484x443, 56K)

People are afraid of death. You dying reminds them of how fragile their own lives are.

>wow is almost as if the average normie is a shithead with flawed logic and contradictory beliefs
but seeing how you aren't aware of this you're probably a dumbass as well

i doubt most people have that level of empathy

>you wasted resources and you need to pay them back like a loan
>life is a gift
???

>???
that feel, the feel

Attached: get[1].png (830x844, 152K)

They did you two favours. They brought you into this wonderful world and paid for your first years. You should be grateful. Unironically KYS you selfish sun of a bitch

Normalfags hate suicide because it's the one thing that makes them feel guilt.
This is why they keep telling you to not do it.

>Unironically KYS you selfish sun of a bitch
But I thought that's what you're advocating against?

truly the most wonderful world in all the galaxy, thank you

>this wonderful world and paid for your first years
>wonderful
Life fucking sucks, I wouldn't wish it on anybody

Stop it, user. You're confusing him. You'll only get so far with his circular reasoning.

>gotta get that tax money
>reminds parents of their failure to parent
>people have to clean up your body
>increase suicide, trauma and depression rates of loved ones

stop looking for an excuse to kill yourself and get some help desu

stop rationalizing keeping no hope sadsacks alive

I am that's why I wish only death on ungrateful faggots who refuse the gift of love

I meant the gift of life. Still it is relevant that you incels also refuse the gift of love. Sersiously if you were not so grumpy you would never be alone all the time

because they're ALL COWARDS
i don't get it either

It's because you are an anti-social sperg who lack empathy. All spergs are evil monsters. You either kill yourselves or you become sadistic serial killers. This is because you are people without heart and soul, you are just plain pure evil really

Your life is not solely yours alone. We are all comprised of one another. Those we care for and share experiences with shape our morals, motives, and memories making up our thoughts and feelings which comprise our beings.

It is mildly inconveniencing to pretend to care somone died and then pay for a funeral because everyone else is caring someone died as well so everyone keeps up the facade because if one person acknowledges no one actually cares others will use the opporutunity to shit on you for extra points so they can win the Pretend To Give A Shit Olympics that is being a normalfag.

>Your life is not solely yours alone
Dont violate my NAP
>We are all comprised of one another
honestly wtf does that mean
>Those we care for and share experiences with shape our morals
I dont care for anybody, I live alone. Nobody has shaped my morals, only me alone.
people are fucking useless

>All spergs are evil monsters
boo
scared yet?

Seriously though, don't go on a rampage user, you guys are fucking unstable. Get help

normals will be hurt in great numbers, wise up

Who says I'm a normie? I just can't stand incels and others who deny the gift of life. Suicide is wrong. You should probably an hero

because people are social animals yadda yadda and they willl get traumatized by the loss of a close person.
The reason why i still haven't an hero is because my family would do even less in their lifes than they already do.
But life is a lie
existence is pain
i want to be a spoopy ghast

Attached: 1488262960711.jpg (640x640, 75K)

i want to cut but im worried that my doctor will get triggered and send me to a psych ward

Attached: 2b9792b336c1a5e3cf272c7b5b28dfed.jpg (564x564, 132K)

dont go to the doctor, its that easy
dummy

>i want to have visible scars because i'm too far up my ass to ask normally for attention
you should cut your life, my ningen

Attached: 1523593752914.jpg (861x923, 100K)

Families don't like grieving and will also feel like they were partially responsible for your death. Life turns around for a lot of people. By killing yourself you are also killing the chance that it will get better, it's a meme but it's also true.

the world will literally never get better, we have been on a downward spiral since the 1780s.
We are living in the aftermath of the apocolypse

i need to get diagnosed so i can get my medcard. but also like everyone around me will be triggered. it sucks

dont go to the doctor, treat your own damn injuries. its not like you need a medical degree to put stitches in. just watch a youtube video or wikihow

People live like this every day wanting to die and we got people in here calling them names for not accept the gift of love/life? Fuck that shit. I never asked for life I never asked for resources I was forced to live with a crippled body then my parents decided that their bullshit mattered more than their kids and divorced. No only further increasing depression suicide rates and drug use rates for kids under a single parent household but didn't do nearly anything to help promote and foster good social health to integrate into society. Now there is a drug addicted person who may or may not amount to much and another going through college in while trying to learn to actually connect with normies. Yet everyday begging for death to come. When someone is socially isolated it only fucks up their mind more and no fucking parent seems to understand THAT THEIR FUCKING ACTIONS AFFECT THEIR KIDS AND THOSE KIDS HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT SHIT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

fucking this

ive wanted to kill myself i have this one faggot that gets angry when i say i will

then today he was like just do it already then

why are normal fags such fucking selfish hypocrites

Attached: 1-8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA.jpg (600x384, 21K)

hes calling your bluff. do it and prove him wrong

yes

origingnginginsagis