Do you tear up sometimes thinking about how few people if any will attend your funeral?

Do you tear up sometimes thinking about how few people if any will attend your funeral?

Attached: wp-1455708701207.jpg (710x394, 229K)

Nah. Less people will be temporarily saddened and inconvenienced by my passing.

no i think funerals are dumb

no. Why would i give a fuck what happens after i die?

No. I truly don't want anyone showing up at my funeral. No one makes a fuss over me now, why would I want them to when I'm dead? It'd be insincere. I'd rather just be cremated and my remains thrown out or never collected.

is john locke going to make it?

no, i hope they dump my body in the ocean for the fishes to eat, at least i'll be good for something when i'm dead

5 out of 5 people in the room meant the world to you
5 out of 100 meant the world to you and 95 are just other people who kind of knew you at some point
doesn't really matter if the numbers are low

No, I just don't want to have one. I died as I lived, mostly alone and fine with it. There's strength in my solitude.

Will you even have 5 people?
If I die after my parents it will just be my 2 sisters

funerals are a joke, i wouldn't even go to my own funeral given the choice. they are just another scheme to fuck people out of money. thousands of dollars to sit in a room, have a mass, and be put in the ground. fuck anyone making money off it

not really. I wish people wouldn't be so upset about funeral's. People die, and people don't seem to accept fact that very well. I fact I kinda hope that if a funeral happens for me, for it to be kinda funny and light-hearted rather then somber.

Once you have someone close to you die you learn how tough it is to survive a loved one. The fewer people to go through that the better, especially people whom I really care about. I'd rather no one feel bad for me.

I hope they eat ur embalmed corpse

Lol at the edgy deep faggots replying "Le no"

>being edgy is bad

Edgeniggerlord you sound like a fucking normie

I already paid for my cremation and the Neptune Society will scatter my cremains somewhere off the North West Shore of Kauai, right off of the Napali Coast State Wilderness Park.
No obituary, no funeral, no memorial.
All of my assets will be sold off and put into a trust for my daughter, I have never met her, her mother and I shared a couple of nights and I never saw her again. The state of California had me take a paternity test and then sued me for not paying child support, threatened to jail me, didn't care that never knew I had a child, I have never even seen a picture of her. Her inheritance will be made available to her on her 51st birthday. It was my 51 birthday that my brother paid for my daughters mother to have sex with me.
My daughter will be 7 in September.

Attached: Na-Pali-Coast-State-Park.jpg (990x743, 164K)

No, I don't even want a funeral, I just want to be burned to crisp and forgotten.

>sound like a fucking normie
hello pot

same dude, why would anyone want to know who i am or what i did? At the end we all die, it'll make no damn difference if people knew who we are.

wtf is wrong with you
originalio

Attached: 1523250170032.jpg (361x341, 28K)

i tear up at the thought of someone caring enough about me to pay for a funeral. I'd always assumed i'd end up as unclaimed remains & get sold to the medical college

Attached: 1509846836173.jpg (677x631, 78K)

>Be me
>Live a life
>Die
>What happens next literally cannot matter to me because I won't be there for it

If I had some sort of child in peril or overarching goal in life I could feel some sort of anxiety over what happens after my passing, but, as it stands, it wouldn't be my problem.

no, it would be ideal to be laid in an umarked grave

No. I am getting cremated for just this reason.

Any Dutch faggots ITT, I will visit your funeral
..and rape your corpse