So, anyone see the latest of Chris'es E-begging on Youtube?

So, anyone see the latest of Chris'es E-begging on Youtube?

What do you think will happen, will he be homeless or do you think he will prostitute himself to get money for his mortgage, or do you think he will kill himself?

Im genuinely concerned for him, seeing as at this point he can barely function as a decent human being as it is.

Attached: Capture.png (275x440, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/J5kQLzE.png
youtube.com/watch?v=34DpbgfEjiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did anybody get that blowjob from him?

I saw he chopped his own dick off.

He looks so hot
Who else wants to eat his ass cream?

You saw wrong then, he still has a ding dang doddle.

are you the same user who humped there sofa to his chrises ass?

No
But I found that pretty hot
God I wish that were me

heres the green text

i.imgur.com/J5kQLzE.png

He seems so distraught, what will he do?

youtube.com/watch?v=34DpbgfEjiU

Thanx
Just hearing Chris's name makes my dick erect
I fantasize on the daily about his luscious hair and plump cheeks
God, I love you chris

I would love to see that talkative mouth around my cock

Who else loves Chris

I wonder if his life will continue to be documented so heavily if he becomes homeless.

Nowadays many homeless people have cell phones and can charge them at shelters/public hotspots. So this should be interesting.

Holy shit he's losing it
BUY THE TOYS! MORTGAGE PAYMENT IS DUE LAST MONTH!!!

Chris won't be homeless. He can afford a studio apartment with his NEETbux

Does anyone know how to contact them, im trying to see if they would be willing to play a shitty flash game while I ask them stuff, id be willing to pay for such a thing, so can you guys help me out?

I hate his voice patterns. He always has odd accentuation, and raises and lowers his voice through sentences.

ChrTIAN WESTon CHANdler.

That sorta thing. Up and down. I can't stand it.

>mortgage
And when you think someone couldn't be any dumber...

>do you think he will prostitute himself
who the fuck would pay for this

Men who are desperate to have sex with a male without it being gay.

i'd buy that sonichu necklace off his neck for 30 bucks tbqh, screw your toys

what does barb not get enough social security bux to cover your mortgage? move somewhere cheaper

i.imgur.com/J5kQLzE.png

A few people

lmao i fucking saw this dude making his comics at UVA

What did he mean by "I gave you my mother"? Did this piece of shit sacrificed his own mom for fame?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.48_[2018.05.08_19.49.27].png (394x688, 294K)

Not sure, but he made some begging videos earlier that his mom was in. Might be what he meant.

I expected some richy to send him 10k by now

How will the Chris Chan saga end?
>dying homeless and destitute
>shooting up a GameStop, shot dead by cops
>somehow surviving to 100 and living off his Sonichu earnings
>death from cardiac arrest
>death from taint piercing infection
>goaded to suicide by trolls

Attached: cwc_cosplay.jpg (960x720, 130K)

I suspect he's reasonably comfortable. About $1K/mo on Patreon + SSI (idk, maybe $500/mo?). His before tax income is better than someone making minimum wage 40 hrs/wk with 10 days off/year.

When Barb dies, he'll need either a social worker or some sort of assisted living. I feel bad about the trolling, and the trolls who say their trolling will somehow bully Chris into being a productive member of society are especially retarded, but overall I suspect the attention has been a net improvement to his quality of life.

>punching down

>>shooting up a GameStop, shot dead by cops
that would be cool

>>shooting up a GameStop, shot dead by cops

He doesn't know how to use a gun and won't get one. He has a car though. He could do a vehicle ramming attack.

>Is there nothing more anybody CAN DO? OOHHH~ OH NO.
>Is there something you can say~~~

>not punching down
>especially when it's funny

he already has, with his mum as an accomplice

>Lose the house
>Barb ends up in some assisted living center and dies soon after
>Chris becomes homeless and drops off the map

I mean did we ever see this ending any other way? Chris eventually becoming a tranny prostitute was a curve ball

Attached: 1521031091055.png (656x491, 353K)

>chris-chan terrorism saga
someone make it happen

Do you think Christina is legitimately trans?

Might be on account of the autism. Just a hunch.

Oops, I mean Christine. No meth here :(

1. He's actually disabled unlike most of the posters here so
2. There are safety nets and programs for him and
3. He has a small army of people who follow his every move so it's unlikely he "fall off the map" even if he tried

>chris-chan meth saga
someone make it happen

>another house fire but this time he doesn't escape

Trannies and autism go hand in hand. There's a good chance he really thinks he should be a girl and has felt that way for a long time. Most of the masculine things he did seemed forced or cartoonish, he's much better at being a whiney little bitch girl.

Which one of you lucky boys in the mid-atlantic is gonna buy a visit from Chris?

Attached: Chris visit.png (2590x1270, 1.45M)

For a guy with no job, no stress, no responsibilties and the mentality of bratty teenager Chris is starting to look pretty haggard. He looks an alcoholic who forgets to bathe

Just pm him on twitter @cwcsonichu

he still has his duck

>51 watching

kek..

It's actually the same house fire and he pulls a Donnie Darko.

Attached: 1524371864163.jpg (478x248, 26K)

Don't feel too sorry for Chris. He's had ample opportunities to make good financial decisions, but he never has. Even as the Chandler household has fallen into financial crisis in the past couple years, he's only beginning to sell his thousands of dollars of toys. He will never sell his vidya or computer despite these being some of the only possessions people outside of his cult following online might actually want to buy for a decent amount of money. Nor will he put himself together enough to get a job at a place like Wal-Mart, which would find a place for even an autistic fuck like him. You can't chalk all of this up to autism. Plenty of high functioning autistic adults live much more independently than Chris does. Chris is just lazy and refuses to change his habits, even when they are destructive to not only him but those around him. Barb is probably gonna die from something because they will be unable to afford medical treatment, and the flea-ridden cats and dogs will live in the squalor of the Chandler house until they become sick and die too.

Can you imagine what his diet is like? I bet this guy hasn't eaten a vegetable since 2001.

Holy shit hes starting to actually age. what will he do when barb is gone? imagine he'll make videos from the street like terry davis does right now

>He's had ample opportunities to make good financial decisions

I've never understood you people. He is literally retarded. He lives off government money because he's too retarded to work. Why do you talk like this???

>no stress
user, you're talking about a guy who shits himself because he's so stressed.

I really want him to not have enough money to pay his late mortgage but I also want someone from Jow Forums to buy his visit. Someone could kidnap him with little to no hassle. Who's gonna stop you? Barb's senile ass doesn't give a shit where he is.

He still has that medallion after all these fucking years. I'm actually impressed.

>Barb finally kicks the bucket
>Chris forgets/is too lazy to fill out some random government form, loses the monthly tugboat
>Jerkops come to evict him, armed standoff ensues
>Chris comes at one of the officers with a knife
>The Jerkops open fire. his medallion stops the first few rounds but enough make their mark
>Everyone thinks he's dead
>Suddenly: "cuuuuuuuuuuuuursssssse...yeeeeee...haaaaaaaammeeeeeeee...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>The surrounding neighborhood for 2 miles is turned to dust as chris uses the last of his energy
>He collapses to the ground, as he sees a glowing figure approaching
>It kneels next to Chris' dying body
>Chris whispers "g-go, so-onichuu... and... zap......to the.......extr-"
>Chris' final arc is complete
>The lone figure looks up to the sky and tearfully whispers "I will, thank you...father."
>The entire thing is filmed and posted on the CWCki

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>He is literally retarded.
Autism is not mental retardation, and Chris certainly isn't impaired enough that he couldn't hold down a job if he wanted to.

>He lives off government money because he's too retarded to work.
He lives off government money because his parents set him up with it and he doesn't care enough to get off of it. He's not "too retarded to work", he just barely tries to improve his situation because it's easy and because the people around him enable him.

And even if his autism keeps him from working, he could learn to live in society if he tried, he could learn the skills to at least some extent like plenty of other autistic people do, but he doesn't seek help. Don't make his disability an excuse for literally all of his shitty behavior. I know people who are on the spectrum and share a lot of the same attributes as Chris, who have not managed to fuck up their lives as much as Chris. I mean, he's not Hitler either, but hold the guy accountable for at least part of his failure.

It's not the original. I think it's the third.

He's made several. He shoved one up his ass, and one he delivered as ransom for one of his sweethearts, which was then promptly melted down