Be an attractive white girl. Become famous

Be an attractive white girl. Since lo-fi, vaporware music and become famous. That is the state of our society.

youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 9.17.31 PM.png (1254x910, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Cottrill
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0Z2wz84jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>attractive
more like be a white girl. become famous

also she's famous because her dad is a music exec. She's literally an industry plant like that shitty band superorganism.

i was gon post the same

/thread

>her dad is a music exec.
Didn't know that!

Her dad isn't a music executive. She blew up because of her song "Pretty Girl". She has been posting songs on SoundCloud for a while now. If her dad was a music executive, she would have a shit ton of publicity. But she doesn't in comparison to guys with record deals. Get your facts straight, get out of your mom's basement

she reminds me of the girl people post here all the time. whats her name?

her dad is LITERALLY a music exec though

hello white knight

her dad IS a music exec.
stupid fuck

>implying her music isn't good or revolutionary when it came out

Attached: 23f29df4528a3c1406a5a5da5343dc72b3c1c0df_00.jpg (512x374, 23K)

>
her dad is literally the marketing director for starbucks and formerly was the marketing director of coca cola, LOL
don't white knight faggot
she only made it big becusase her dads buddies have been pushing her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Cottrill

quick googles

Clairo Fan art
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0Z2wz84jM

certainly listenable

revolutionary though? i don't see this influencing generations to come sorry

I fucking hate white girls they should all die

i closed it 5 seconds in. why did our shitty ancestors have to kill God? for this?

Attached: 1525233898865.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

end yourself you pathetic white knight piece of trash

It's not like the song is terrible, and she's not exactly getting some crazy, unprecedented amount of fame, is she?

Like, get with the times, this is what Warhol talked about. Random people get oddly famous these days (maybe not totally random since her dad is an exec of some kind. But my point stands).
I admit tho, I clicked the vid because she looked kinda qt

Is this like the next rebecca black "friday" girl or something?

her dad is a record mogul who has ties to music and youtube and stuff so i'm not 100% but i am pretty positive he helped her get well-known

she reminds me of this person

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

It literally hurts me how perfect she is.

that's not a very nice thing to say user, clairo is pretty cool

Attached: 8674876746.png (500x334, 217K)

Fuck. Why did I have to share Clairo with r9k. Have you guys ever listened to the lyrics? SHE'S MAKING THE CASE WHY R9K SHOULD HATE HER. Personally, idgaf, but you incel fucks should be calling her a roastie. Listen to the lyrics one damn time. She's not saying she WANTS to be a "pretty girl" for a guy. She's saying the guy was being an asshole because he liked when she was pretty. Instead she's imposing this stupid feminist bullshit on her ex saying that she should be able to be as gross as possible and he should still like her. Sorry, that's not how it works. Though she thinks it does because of orbiters like you.

Attached: 20180317_12.12.48.jpg (1136x640, 39K)

>she now has a nosering
>hey dark spots are gone
>heavy coated make up

In a few years, she'll be hooked on coke and dating rappers and be the typical hollywood/LA girl. Who fucking cares?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.20_[2018.05.08_19.56.13].png (624x706, 408K)

who is better clairo or ciara?

I don't follow either of them. Sorry. But I dig pic related

Attached: 3QAV5Sl_d.jpg (640x360, 15K)

who is that user? never seen her

>Get your facts straight, get out of your mom's basement
>implying she's anything more than a b-grade e-celeb with hardly any outside world relevance
>revolutionary
christ, don't make me spit out my comfy, user

>>>>her

ahahahahhaha

>cumskins
>attractive

yikes

All women are whores, user. Even the neotonous ones who don't wear makeup. She is pleasant to look and and has a pleasant voice. That's all that matters.

that
is
a
man

and why do they always ALWAYS have tranny bangs