dumped my gf, pic related
about to fail university
quit my job
still rich
alone
sad

posting here again..
failed normie reporting in

Attached: IMG_0967.jpg (3264x1835, 1.31M)

maybe later, dont have any atm

how did you go from meeting her the first time to getting in a relationship with her? walk us through that process. why did you break up?

why did you dump those huge fucking tits? god i hate you so much and i dont even know you.

>failed normie reporting in
Then you can report right the fuck out to plebbit, where you belong.

I can't tell whether she's a landwhale or sexy as fuck, OP.

i assume he was asking for more pics. if you don't have any then i'm leaving

photography club at uni, I hold my own road trips (most for international students), she joined and we shared a room, back then, she was with her prior ex with whom she cheated on for me. I broke up with her because I wanted to go back to fucking more women, drugs, more road trips (she was poor so didn't get to travel as much). She really did love me though, spent all her money on me, gave up time, let me do whatever I wanted in bed etc.

I mean, I'm 22, I'm used to """making love""" to a variety of girls, I didn't hate just fuckign her though but I missed that old me.

D's are nice but it really isn't hard to get a girl with big boobs.

Fuck you I've spent more time on here than you have, 2010 user here

sexy as fuck, I'll post pics a bit later just for you

i know, I have more just not on me atm, I'm at uni ruining my life

jokes i lied, I found my hdd in my bag, hang on

This is why you don't ever let your gf go on trips without you boys. Learn well so you may keep a gf if you ever get one.

there are too many people around, robots will have to wait a while when i can fo to class, also jfc I lost all my confidence being with her, can't fucking approach a girl, who has experience with tinder? I would like some help setting that shit up

she didn't cheat on me, she cheated on him for me. It felt nice. You should have someone do that for you, it's amazing, like drugs without substance, stealing another man's girl.

The best pickup line in history is "I swiped (right/left) because I want to feed you sushi and slap your ass after a movie"

why would you dump her? why not just cheat on her when you want

Thats very evil and I'm surprised you don't feel remorse about it.

because its, unironically, immoral

cool dubs, I didn't want to hurt her any further or lead her on or something like that.

This, you should've given her a taste of her own medicine.

forget about dumping your gf, dump more pics for us laddie ;)

really? i felt pretty bad when it happened to me. as soon as the sex was over i just felt like breaking it off with her because i felt for the bro. i dont necessarily believe in if she cheats with you she'll cheat on you but still says something about her character

>hang on
do you have them or not?

are we gonna see nudes or are you fucks gonna keep talking about your feelings?

that's right you're just a failed normalfag now get off my ROBOT board

ayyyyeeeee you're a funny guy here you go

nah, I don't hate her user

she had a long sob about it and hated that she cheated so I forgave her for it,

desu i miss her family more, she had the cutest little sister who'd play cricket and badminton with me and another who'd sing and dance like a hippy with me

yes, cool trips

feelings mostly user

Attached: _DSC3553.jpg (600x600, 193K)

That's very sad. Post some nudes and we might give advice in return

>because its, unironically, immoral
>stealing another man's girl.

Attached: 888228A9-D120-40CF-9750-703F0705CB63.jpg (612x612, 64K)

Post pictures with face

yes hence the "unironically", I wouldn't cheat on someone, I don't care if others cheat

>those pepperoni nips
you've made my morning

no, don't wanna

also class starting soon so no more for another while

Attached: IMG_4566.jpg (1067x600, 319K)

But tits without face is pretty much meaningless. This is why Islam is bad

lol, sorry user but not happening

Ok I forgive you

she cheated on her bf for you and then you wanted to cheat on her. sounds like she got what she deserved

post pu55y

sorry user, no have

Attached: 26610674_1940262732670423_1544730530_o.jpg (3264x2448, 571K)

amazing how almost all normie relationships have a series of nude photos shared with one another. are people this naive, or is it just "dumb love xd"?

I don't know why its so naive or "dumb" love to you? whats wrong with sharing nudes user?

this isn't even the same bitch, the tits in OP are bigger and her skin color doesn't even match
fuck you OP, go scam anons somewhere else

>whats wrong with sharing nudes user?
i guess it's the fact that if you break up (which is inevitably) some asshole has nude photos of you

>op is a larping faggot
Woah no waaaay. Here comes the inevitable "f-fuck off I did have a gf bro" lol.

>he doesn't know how cameras work
also her tits aren't bigger in the OP pic, its just hanging on the side

why would someone be so insecure to have ndues posted without their face

>Fuck you I've spent more time on here than you have, 2010 user here
I want to go back