Well I'm officially going out with a a 16 year old I work with tomorrow...

Well I'm officially going out with a a 16 year old I work with tomorrow. I'm a 24 year old kv and I don't know what I'm doing. She gave me her number without me asking and we've been texting each other for the past two weeks. It's legal in my state but it's still fucking weird. I agreed to to pick her up from school tomorrow and hang out for awhile. I doubt it'll be anything serious, but I don't even know if I should do this guys. I mean even ignoring the age gap I still don't know what to do on dates. Any advice?

Attached: raf.png (831x826, 158K)

Just cause it's legal doesn't mean it's right OP , good luck not getting your shit kicked in by her dad or older brother you pedo

Don't do it OP. Like the other user said it's not right, now matter the circumstance. I know it sucks being alone, but sometimes that's the only option.

call it off, I got heckled so much for it. t. had a 15 year old girlfriend at 19 in highschool. its not worth it OP. not worth it.

also if she sends any sexual texts or photos, you're fucked, if she says you touched her you're fucked, her parents say you touched her? YOURE FUCKED DONT DO IT.

If I found out a 24 year old picked up my 16 year old daughter from school I'd fucking kill them both

also, if I had a sister that age dating someone that age, I would beat the shit out of them.

Fuck all these haters, if it's legal you get some homeboy.

For once, OP, r9k is unanimously giving you non retarded advice. Don't go for a 16 year old. I'm two years younger than you and it would still just... Tell her if she's lonely in two years (she won't be) hit you up at that time, Lmao

How can it be wrong? I'd advise him to be careful because of the risk of some white knight finding out but it's legal and she's fully consenting. The only way you could say that the consent isn't real would be if he somehow manipulated or pushed her to agree with it but that's obviously not the case since she's the one taking the initiative.

Just do it. People have done it before, it's fine. Read pic related. They didn't have the best relationship, but fuck it. Get some experience, make her feel good. Fuck it. Remember how you felt as a 16 year old. They're not kids

Attached: 7665458.jpg (318x433, 39K)

hey OP i agree with this guy, if its not illegal then go for it buddy

good luck

Attached: 1523566735493.jpg (675x964, 110K)

If she is cool, hang out. Just don't stick your cock in any of her various holes.

Bro u will never have a chance like this, yolo and just go for it

It sounds like shes trying to fuck you, so go out and get some condoms

Inb4 her parents find out and try to label OP as a pedo. Seen it happen too much lol

why dont you have a seat right over there on that chair

Attached: 645645.jpg (680x440, 10K)

Go for it, don't let any other anons discourage you
Remember to shower, soap twice, and shampoo, comb your hair so it looks nice, dress up, wear deodorant, and put a spray or two of cologne on if you have it. Be nice but exude confidence and see where she takes it, if it's legal you're ok, and you can always just gtfo if her family decides they don't like you.

Op here. Mixed reception I see. Look I know I'm a piece of shit for even considering this in the eyes of a lot of people. If I wasn't in the position I am I would be inclined to agree. I feel terrible about it and I wish she was older, but she isn't, and I'm so god damn lonely. I don't think I'll ever get another opportunity really. Plus she's genuinely cool and not just because I'm desperate. Regardless, I might be in too deep already at this point. I guess I'll see where it goes tomorrow.

We're not discouraging him, if she was older I'd be all for it but pretty much everybody thinks that a 20+ year old dating a 16 is a creep loser whos bound to get reported,harassed or jumped

Half of me says absolutely go for it. Find some happiness. The other half wants to warn you and try to talk you out of it. I've gone through this before.

First, I'll tell you I am 29 and broken and miserable. But I have been happy before and some of the best years of my life were when I was with a girl 9 years younger than me. My longest romantic relationship too. We started dating when she was 16 (I had just turned 25). I met her at work as well.

I'll spare you the long story. In short, we were very happy for quite a while (3 years). I have many great memories with her. It was incredible. But please know that girls under 21-25 have NO fucking clue what they want. They are incredibly immature no matter what you think. It will crash and burn. I'm an idiot who fell hopelessly in love and now I'm alone and still haven't recovered.

It's up to you to decide whether the good memories you'll get are worth the crushing pain after. Oh, and don't fucking worry about what other people think. It really does not matter. What does matter is your sanity. Love is stupid. I often think I was better off before getting involved with her.

You could say this about a lot of relationships, people grow and change even when they aren't teenagers

If she isn't qt as fuck it's really not worth it user, girls at that age are usually boring and stupid (most girls girls are that at any age but still). So again unless she is uniquely qt/smart It's really not worth the trouble you might get, user.